Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thoughts and prayers for puppy

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Puppy dont need alter ego's. He has 15 already here trying to be him. Only 1 pumpy. Ask Leshawna. Guarantee yobates and steel2 couldnt simulate. Somebody track her down...her beautiful black ass is on cloud 9

Dissociative Identity Disorder, formerly referred to as Multiple Personality Disorder, is a condition wherein a person's identity is fragmented into two or more distinct personalities. Sufferers of this rare condition are usually victims of severe abuse.

DID is a disorder characterized by identity fragmentation rather than a proliferation of separate personalities. The disturbance is not due to the direct psychological effects of a substance or of a general medical condition, yet as this once rarely reported disorder has become more common, the diagnosis has become controversial.

Some believe that because DID patients are easily hypnotized, their symptoms are iatrogenic, that is, they have arisen in response to therapists' suggestions. Brain imaging studies, however, have corroborated identity transitions in some patients. DID was called Multiple Personality Disorder until 1994, when the name was changed to reflect a better understanding of the condition—namely, that it is characterized by a fragmentation, or splintering, of identity rather than by a proliferation, or growth, of separate identities.

DID reflects a failure to integrate various aspects of identity, memory and consciousness in a single multidimensional self. Usually, a primary identity carries the individual's given name and is passive, dependent, guilty and depressed. When in control, each personality state, or alter, may be experienced as if it has a distinct history, self-image and identity. The alters' characteristics—including name, reported age and gender, vocabulary, general knowledge, and predominant mood—contrast with those of the primary identity. Certain circumstances or stressors can cause a particular alter to emerge. The various identities may deny knowledge of one another, be critical of one another or appear to be in open conflict.

Many features of dissociative identity disorder can be influenced by the individual's cultural background. Individuals with this disorder may present with prominent medically unexplained neurological symptoms, such as non-epileptic seizures, paralyses, or sensory loss, in cultural settings were such symptoms are common. Similarly, in settings where normative possession is common (e.g., rural areas in the developing world, among certain religious groups in the United States and Europe), the fragmented identities may take the form of possessing spirits, deities, demons, animals, or mythical figures. Acculturation or prolonged intercultural contact may shape the characteristicsde of other identities(e.g., identities in India may speak English exclusively and wear Western clothes). Possession-form dissociative identity disorder can be distinguished from culturally accepted possession states in that the former is involuntary, distressing, uncontrollable, and often recurrent or persistent; involves conflict between the individual and his or her surrounding family, social,or work milieu; and is manifested at times and in places that violate the norms of the culture or religion

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,834
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I received some angry PMs assuring me that they were three separate people once. I like Pumpy so I won't publish them.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I received some angry PMs assuring me that they were three separate people once. I like Pumpy so I won't publish them.

Pics or you're whole story is a lie.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Puppy - when you go fishing, what kind of bait do you use? Would you consider yourself a master baiter?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,834
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Pics or you're whole story is a lie.
    Nope. Puppy is my internet friend.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Dardanus said:

Puppy - when you go fishing, what kind of bait do you use? Would you consider yourself a master baiter?

That was funny 30 years ago. Sheesh dude
  • Options
    Dardanus said:

Wouldnt you like that little one.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,472
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Leshawna is living on the beach in Gorst now since her place of employment was boarded up 6 years ago. She might be in Quilcene part time as well.

So she's half Persian?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Page 5 of this thread deserves to be pinned or added to classics. That was some seriously funny shit.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Page 5 of this thread deserves to be pinned or added to classics. That was some seriously funny shit.

Trumpy has that effect on forum pages.
  • Options

Leshawna is living on the beach in Gorst now since her place of employment was boarded up 6 years ago. She might be in Quilcene part time as well.

Last I heard she was shacked up in Kapowsin with Pumpy, plucking the hairs from his ass for a nice tossed salad.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623

Dardanus said:

Wouldnt you like that little one.
    Is that a yes?
  • Options
    Nahh, i was just in kapowsin interviewing Foster for ESPN. Short stay, but a nice area tucked in close to the foothills. Kentfolk will ruin it with box housez and z-28's though. Bad place to buy, but there is a nice backdoor way out to hwy18 for microsoft worker-bees... However that was years ago, prolly huge bottleneck today. I wouldnt know, I flew out so I could interview the seagals who just made the squad.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2016

Nahh, i was just in kapowsin interviewing Foster for ESPN. Short stay, but a nice area tucked in close to the foothills. Kentfolk will ruin it with box housez and z-28's though. Bad place to buy, but there is a nice backdoor way out to hwy18 for microsoft worker-bees... However that was years ago, prolly huge bottleneck today. I wouldnt know, I flew out so I could interview the seagals who just made the squad.

I edited this because I didn't know if I crossed the line of exposing real identity.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

I edited this because I didn't know if I crossed the line of exposing real identity.
    Well thanksfor the qualifier.. Celebrate diversity. Its what makes Seattle so special.
  • Options

You lying sack of shit Puppy. Kapowsin women, on average, have 7 teeth. Meth is rampant and want to be tough guys like you drive around in faded black '78 Trans-AM's with a Phoenix decal on the hood and an exposed roof where the T-Tops you pawned for $30 to pay your internet bill used to be.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Would hatefuck/10
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I thought he was down in Chehalis

Fuck off. We don't have nothing but like his kind around here.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    Baseman said:

Puppy dont need alter ego's. He has 15 already here trying to be him. Only 1 pumpy. Ask Leshawna. Guarantee yobates and steel2 couldnt simulate. Somebody track her down...her beautiful black ass is on cloud 9

Dissociative Identity Disorder, formerly referred to as Multiple Personality Disorder, is a condition wherein a person's identity is fragmented into two or more distinct personalities. Sufferers of this rare condition are usually victims of severe abuse.

DID is a disorder characterized by identity fragmentation rather than a proliferation of separate personalities. The disturbance is not due to the direct psychological effects of a substance or of a general medical condition, yet as this once rarely reported disorder has become more common, the diagnosis has become controversial.

Some believe that because DID patients are easily hypnotized, their symptoms are iatrogenic, that is, they have arisen in response to therapists' suggestions. Brain imaging studies, however, have corroborated identity transitions in some patients. DID was called Multiple Personality Disorder until 1994, when the name was changed to reflect a better understanding of the condition—namely, that it is characterized by a fragmentation, or splintering, of identity rather than by a proliferation, or growth, of separate identities.

DID reflects a failure to integrate various aspects of identity, memory and consciousness in a single multidimensional self. Usually, a primary identity carries the individual's given name and is passive, dependent, guilty and depressed. When in control, each personality state, or alter, may be experienced as if it has a distinct history, self-image and identity. The alters' characteristics—including name, reported age and gender, vocabulary, general knowledge, and predominant mood—contrast with those of the primary identity. Certain circumstances or stressors can cause a particular alter to emerge. The various identities may deny knowledge of one another, be critical of one another or appear to be in open conflict.

Many features of dissociative identity disorder can be influenced by the individual's cultural background. Individuals with this disorder may present with prominent medically unexplained neurological symptoms, such as non-epileptic seizures, paralyses, or sensory loss, in cultural settings were such symptoms are common. Similarly, in settings where normative possession is common (e.g., rural areas in the developing world, among certain religious groups in the United States and Europe), the fragmented identities may take the form of possessing spirits, deities, demons, animals, or mythical figures. Acculturation or prolonged intercultural contact may shape the characteristicsde of other identities(e.g., identities in India may speak English exclusively and wear Western clothes). Possession-form dissociative identity disorder can be distinguished from culturally accepted possession states in that the former is involuntary, distressing, uncontrollable, and often recurrent or persistent; involves conflict between the individual and his or her surrounding family, social,or work milieu; and is manifested at times and in places that violate the norms of the culture or religion

Appreciated the effort and accuracy when I first read it. Upon reflection, decided, Yes, to Chincredible. Somebody else knows the DSM V.