Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thoughts and prayers for puppy

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Puppy doesnt own a grady white. Cost of ve$$el+fuel+mooring+$torage+in$urance+maintenance+rod$-gear+launch+ferry$+Miscellaneous doesnt equate to a reasonable cost of fish/lb. To fish our sound, straights, pussifuck = $65/lb on a good day.

Tommy youve never had fish blood on your blouse, so you need to understand the value of getting out and fishing the salt...it makes it worth $65/lb. But for a lifelong fisherman, the novelty wears off after 30 years. Sometimes its easier to just buy certain fish at $9.99 lb. $29.99 /lb for you and your twinkletoed buttbuddy as you buy it at PCC (farm raised) thdn of course you overcook and waste it. No biggie though as you know a good poundins to the sore pooper is on the menu for dessert. Forget the overcooked and overpriced "copper river" king.

I line catch my own Alaskan winter king, while you eat your government issued canned tuna in your trailer park in Maltby. Price per pound? You sound poor.
    Tom youve never line caught anything In Alaska. The only fishing knot youve ever tied was on the young boy you lured back from the safeway in skankridge.
    Honest question, how do you even get on a boat?

Puppy doesnt own a grady white. Cost of ve$$el+fuel+mooring+$torage+in$urance+maintenance+rod$-gear+launch+ferry$+Miscellaneous doesnt equate to a reasonable cost of fish/lb. To fish our sound, straights, pussifuck = $65/lb on a good day.

Tommy youve never had fish blood on your blouse, so you need to understand the value of getting out and fishing the salt...it makes it worth $65/lb. But for a lifelong fisherman, the novelty wears off after 30 years. Sometimes its easier to just buy certain fish at $9.99 lb. $29.99 /lb for you and your twinkletoed buttbuddy as you buy it at PCC (farm raised) thdn of course you overcook and waste it. No biggie though as you know a good poundins to the sore pooper is on the menu for dessert. Forget the overcooked and overpriced "copper river" king.

I line catch my own Alaskan winter king, while you eat your government issued canned tuna in your trailer park in Maltby. Price per pound? You sound poor.
    Tom youve never line caught anything In Alaska. The only fishing knot youve ever tied was on the young boy you lured back from the safeway in skankridge.
    Walk on
    Be serious.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Walk on
    Be serious.
    Ok, run on.:)
    You wouldn't last long at the yacht club with that lack of etiquette.
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    MYC Maltby Yacht Club?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

MYC Maltby Yacht Club?

No Steel. Yomira was at my door RIGHT after you left. See her huge and tight Latino ass? It was extra high and perky today
  • Options
    I saw her when I left. "High and perky" You forgot to add large as well.
  • Options
    Large is the whole point. Large but tight. No cottage cheese. Same wI th blacks. White chicks are small yet flabby with cheese. Go figure. I know you like white ho's with no ass definition. You could donate loose skin flap to doctors in need of skin graft material and still have plenty in reserve to sag out the bikini. Not pup. No cheese allowed. Either chain yourself to a treadmill or Red fucking Rover send Leshawna right over.
  • Options
    "No cheese allowed" Now you sound like Sig and his comment about Kitty. "she has 2 dimples on butt"
  • Options

I really enjoy Puppy bantering with Puppy in this thread.

Puppy had a few beers with steel last night too. Hey Steel theyre calling you puppy.
  • Options
    Puppy dont need alter ego's. He has 15 already here trying to be him. Only 1 pumpy. Ask Leshawna. Guarantee yobates and steel2 couldnt simulate. Somebody track her down...her beautiful black ass is on cloud 9
  • Options
    Leshawna is living on the beach in Gorst now since her place of employment was boarded up 6 years ago. She might be in Quilcene part time as well.