Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thanks Sawant you terrorist cunt

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Tequilla said:

I'm surprised anybody's surprised ...

This is as good of a deal as I can think of anybody really bringing up for a public/private partnership ...

But when you look at the composition of the Seattle City Council ... is it really that surprising?

The bonds may hold a personal guarantee from a Billionaire, but, think, man... We use up our bonding capacity on stadiums, there won't be any left over to fund new homeless camps.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

This is as good of a deal as I can think of anybody really bringing up for a public/private partnership ...

But when you look at the composition of the Seattle City Council ... is it really that surprising?

The bonds may hold a personal guarantee from a Billionaire, but, think, man... We use up our bonding capacity on stadiums, there won't be any left over to fund new homeless camps.
    Then lets build as many arenas as we can.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter
    Pumpy loves the sodomites

PurpleJ said:

Is the rental located in your ass? #assflow for pumpy

Jesus J, I just shake my head in disbelief at the shit that flows out your ass. Someday you and the family might be able to afford the trip north to Seattle from Roy. It'll be a short stay though. The cost to feed the family and park will force a quick exit back to the south sound and the nearest golden corral.

If someday you find a high paying $15 Sawant job up here, the company will be insolvent by the time you interview so DO NOT quit the day job in Buckley beforehand. That's free puppy advice. Any more will cost you
    It's precisely this thinking that needs to change. That real estate belongs to ALL of us.

Rents should revert to 30 year mean average. Landlords should be taxed a "community usage fee" for each renter for the burden they put on community seeeervices.

Landlords should be fined if they try to pass tax increases on to renters.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

Think of the number of homeless people we could care for in the days that the arena isn't being used
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

PurpleJ said:

Race was at the game.

With his 2 TUFF liberal logger dads.
    Most people forget they had to beat Finland for the gold.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

PurpleJ said:

Is the rental located in your ass? #assflow for pumpy

Jesus J, I just shake my head in disbelief at the shit that flows out your ass. Someday you and the family might be able to afford the trip north to Seattle from Roy. It'll be a short stay though. The cost to feed the family and park will force a quick exit back to the south sound and the nearest golden corral.

If someday you find a high paying $15 Sawant job up here, the company will be insolvent by the time you interview so DO NOT quit the day job in Buckley beforehand. That's free puppy advice. Any more will cost you
    In. Meds. Dialed.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Think of the number of homeless people we could care for in the days that the arena isn't being used
    Plus the next time Seattle has a hurricane we could house them there and watch them fight to the death for buckets of chicken.

#incomeopportunity
    This has legs.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,019 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Plz expand