Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thanks Sawant you terrorist cunt

Arena proposal voted down. Fuck Seattle, fuck their butthuffing mayor, fuck the city council, fuck every new fish transplant that lives here.

Im a wild Seattle resident. I dont even know this city, or State anymore, the city I grew up in. Im selling my real estate in this buttfuckered city and moving to idaho. Wont pay another tax to these rainblow warrior sodomists.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

Wont pay another tax to these rainblow warrior sodomists.

What!!!!!????
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter
    TTJ said:

Hi there. The NBA can eat a bag of dicks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZiymsOX6To
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Arena proposal voted down. Fuck Seattle, fuck their butthuffing mayor, fuck the city council, fuck every new fish transplant that lives here.

Im a wild Seattle resident. I dont even know this city, or State anymore, the city I grew up in. Im selling my real estate in this buttfuckered city and moving to idaho. Wont pay another tax to these rainblow warrior sodomists.

Maltby = Seattle now?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    TTJ said:

More pissed at the fact that the NHL will not be in a position to come
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,989 Founders Club
    I'm hearing Tukwila might make a run at this.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    I want the Sonics back, and it's possible that this was the best deal that Hansen is willing to make, but property taxes are starting to get out of control as it is and where else are you going to get the money without an income tax.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,019 Founders Club
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

I want the Sonics back, and it's possible that this was the best deal that Hansen is willing to make, but property taxes are starting to get out of control as it is and where else are you going to get the money without an income tax.

Unless I've completely misread the entire proposed funding, none of the funding was going to be put in a position where the general population was going to be paying for it regardless of use. The public contribution was going to be all dependent upon those that would use the facility through taxes on tickets, etc. Simply put, if you don't want to pay taxes, then don't go to the arena. No change in anybody's lives as it is.

As someone without kids (and I'm sure I'm not the only person on this bored in this position), I could argue that I'm pissed at some of the taxes that I pay to support educational initiatives because they don't directly impact me. Or, just as likely, I could complain about how much funding goes to furthering the arts given that I don't go to an art museum, a symphony, etc. But who am I say that my interests are better/worse than others.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Guess illegal immigrant lorena gonzales was the deciding vote. Voters you know what to do. Vote those clueless twats right out of office and right on back to Syria and mexico respectively. Its official, we have lost Seattle to immigrants.

Actually im all giggles as I was smart enough to move out of there long ago. I pity the foo's who still live there. Well 'rent' to live there.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    Tequilla said:

TTJ said:

More pissed at the fact that the NHL will not be in a position to come
    I am a huge hockey fan. But bringing an NHL franchise to Seattle is fucking moronic. The NHL is already way over-expanded. It's failing in half the markets it's in. The NHL season is way too long, the tickets are way too expensive, the talent is way too watered down, and the league is in too many markets that (like Seattle) have no cultural affinity to hockey.