Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thanks Sawant you terrorist cunt

123457»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter

I didn't read the whole thread, but the 4 guys on the council that have an ounce of civic pride voted yes

The 5 dry vaginas voted no

All that needs to be said

Wet as waterfalls, fully splooshing when Gonzales cast her deciding down vote.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

PurpleJ said:

Is the rental located in your ass? #assflow for pumpy

Jesus J, I just shake my head in disbelief at the shit that flows out your ass. Someday you and the family might be able to afford the trip north to Seattle from Roy. It'll be a short stay though. The cost to feed the family and park will force a quick exit back to the south sound and the nearest golden corral.

If someday you find a high paying $15 Sawant job up here, the company will be insolvent by the time you interview so DO NOT quit the day job in Buckley beforehand. That's free puppy advice. Any more will cost you
    It's precisely this thinking that needs to change. That real estate belongs to ALL of us.

Rents should revert to 30 year mean average. Landlords should be taxed a "community usage fee" for each renter for the burden they put on community seeeervices.

Landlords should be fined if they try to pass tax increases on to renters.
    Wow. So, no private property, 'cause "it belongs to all of us." No, you Communist-Jungle Resident, it doesn't. It belongs to those who paid for it, best take care of it and put it to it's best use, who in turn pay the taxes that put schools, roads and cops on the beat to protect your ass. If renters want all the shit they keep voting for, they can pay for it through rent increases. That's as fair as it gets.
    sooooo... Yesterday.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,539 Founders Club
    edited May 2016

PurpleJ said:

Jesus J, I just shake my head in disbelief at the shit that flows out your ass. Someday you and the family might be able to afford the trip north to Seattle from Roy. It'll be a short stay though. The cost to feed the family and park will force a quick exit back to the south sound and the nearest golden corral.

If someday you find a high paying $15 Sawant job up here, the company will be insolvent by the time you interview so DO NOT quit the day job in Buckley beforehand. That's free puppy advice. Any more will cost you
    It's precisely this thinking that needs to change. That real estate belongs to ALL of us.

Rents should revert to 30 year mean average. Landlords should be taxed a "community usage fee" for each renter for the burden they put on community seeeervices.

You serious Clark?
    Quit plagiarism Cousin Eddie's shit, fucko!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter

PurpleJ said:

Wow. So, no private property, 'cause "it belongs to all of us." No, you Communist-Jungle Resident, it doesn't. It belongs to those who paid for it, best take care of it and put it to it's best use, who in turn pay the taxes that put schools, roads and cops on the beat to protect your ass. If renters want all the shit they keep voting for, they can pay for it through rent increases. That's as fair as it gets.
    sooooo... Yesterday.
    Soooooooo Communist. Not that your generation has any fucking clue what that means. You've never built anything in your life, have you?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I think the smartest sports fans are bandwagon fans. Put shit on the field, I'm not watching and not buying tickets. Improve and have success, and I'm buying and watching. Who the fuck wants to watch losers lose? Cuogs? As if cheering fans have fuck all to do with winning anyway.

I've completely changed my views on bandwagon fans the past few years. Even if you are rich, wasting money on loser teams is FS.
    But wasting time is ok apparently, or HH wouldn't exist lmao.
    It's not ok, it's awesome. You can spend your ticket money on hookers and blow and still HH in your spare time.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

PurpleJ said:

sooooo... Yesterday.
    Soooooooo Communist. Not that your generation has any fucking clue what that means. You've never built anything in your life, have you?
    Buffer keeps delivering
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419