Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

$15 an hour FUCK YA

12345679»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,027 Founders Club

If we could inject global warming and voter ID into this thread it could rival Keeley's thread

And TRUMP.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,027 Founders Club

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Nice non answer. For the record, shitstain and others have implied that the smart decision is to raise prices just because costs go up. And that's an effective pricing strategy.

One more time.
    OK great shitstain. So then why does a brand new 2016 diesel truck sell for $55,000 in September 2015 and sell for $48,000 in August 2016. For the exact same truck with the exact same options? So Chevy has the same cost in each.
    Because they'll be rolling out new 2017 trucks, effectively driving down the cost of a new 2016 to create new inventory space. Was that a serious question?
    Wait a minute. I thought the manufacturers cost was the driving force on the price? You mean to say there are other factors such as demand at work? Like what I've stated 15 times already.
    I guess you forgot by the end of the product life cycle all fixed costs associated with production have been covered and each new car rolling off the assembly line is making more profit than the one before it.

But you knew that, just forgot.
    I feel where you are going with this. Then answer this question. If they make zero changes for the 2017 model, why is the exact truck $55,300 in August of 2016?
    Awfully cold for August 2016...
    Disagree.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,899 Standard Supporter
    edited April 2016
    PurpleJ said:

Hondo. Pressing. Every thread.