Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

$15 an hour FUCK YA

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Will you 2 just fuck already?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,899 Standard Supporter

Will you 2 just fuck already?

How? Hondo hops around like a housefly.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited April 2016

2001400ex said:

Hondo: How many people have you accused on these boards of not reading what you wrote, not reading well, etc?

Dude: Your writing sucks. Improve or GTFO.

It's clear you have never been involved in management of any business. You are probably a government employee on a union contact working for your pension.
    You're probably a welfare leech who watches reruns of The Apprentice all day.

Hondo's greatest hits on this thread. So far.

What really is going to happen? Your favorite fast food costs you another dollar? Does anyone really eat enough fast food for that to matter? Hondo concedes price increases.

Except the facts are, grocery prices aren't up 15%. Or even close. Hondo obviously doesn't by meat or beer.

Shitstain, who the fuck eats Pho? Don't you think the closure of a Pho restaurant is more because no one wants to eat that shit? It's funny when people blame the government for their business failing when really it's just a fucktarded business model. Hondo fights reality that Pho is popular in Seattle.

Our sales were about $500k a year before minimum wage went up. Now they are over $600k.
    But if our sales grow to $650k a year, we come out ahead on the deal. This is a great one. Hondo concedes his revenue must climb 30% (150K) before he's profiting on the Min Wage increase.

And if you ever have owned a business, you'd know businesses price their products to get the demand they need. Right here, Hondo stumbles through basic English for unknown reasons, then later blames the readers for his incomprehensible word usage.

Look at Apple, the iPhone costs like $150 to make, but they sell them for $700. Do you think if their product note costs $200 they can just raise the price to $750 to cover the difference and there won't be an impact on their sales? Hondo demonstrates immeasurable ignorance toward phenomenon of Apple, off-shore manufacturing, trade policy, and a host of factors that accompany trend-setting, market leading companies.

"businesses price their products to get the demand they need." Does it make anymore sense now? Didn't think so.

For the record, shitstain and others have implied that the smart decision is to raise prices just because costs go up. And that's an effective pricing strategy. Hondo already conceded prices will increase, above, yet proceeds to sarcastically argue with himself.

Wait a minute. I thought the manufacturers cost was the driving force on the price? You mean to say there are other factors such as demand at work? Like what I've stated 15 times already. Hondo swims against the current of product cycles, seasonal sales, and about 80% of the rest of basic economics while recalling 15 times he discussed demand, 13 or 14 of which never happened. Hondo begins descent into madness.

You don't read well either. There he goes again, blaming the reader for his fractured English. I'm saying, some businesses may raise prices, others not. The demand for their product will dictate prices. If McDonald's raises their prices and burger King doesn't, then McDonald's will lose sales to burger King. Oops! Concedes price increases again, arguing against himself. Descent into madness continues.

It's all about elasticity of demand. If the cost of milk goes up to $20 a gallon, do you think it'll sell as well as it does now? Hondo can say "elasticity."

Why do you hate restaurants that are using technology to replace workers in states that are at the federal minimum wage? Hondo shows his empty thought bubble again.

Conclusion: Batshit Crazy.

Signed,

Got any blow?
    Shitstain is my latest admirer with an obsession. J looks like you are off the hook for now.
    Apparently Hondo loves his abusers, too. Explains a lot.

Apparently Hondo loves his abusers, too. Explains a lot.

Lol you are the one with the obsession. Or can you not read still.
    Somebody beats the fuck out of you, and you think that's an obsession? Hondo: You have battered-womens syndrome.

Somebody beats the fuck out of you, and you think that's an obsession? Hondo: You have battered-womens syndrome.

OK!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I'm late to the party, but holy fuck. Liberals piss me off with their bullshit about gays and trannies deserving to be celebrated.

You fiscally conservatives are just as fucking annoying with the $15/hour minimum wage. It's not that big of deal.

Prices of goods have been going up since forever. A candy bar was 50 cents when I was a kid. It was 5 cents when my dad was a kid. It's over a dollar now.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

I'm late to the party, but holy fuck. Liberals piss me off with their bullshit about gays and trannies deserving to be celebrated.

You fiscally conservatives are just as fucking annoying with the $15/hour minimum wage. It's not that big of deal.

Prices of goods have been going up since forever. A candy bar was 50 cents when I was a kid. It was 5 cents when my dad was a kid. It's over a dollar now.

Except that these increases occurred incrementally over a generation. Not over 3-5 years depending on which fucktarded state that you live in.
    salemcoog said:

Except that these increases occurred incrementally over a generation. Not over 3-5 years depending on which fucktarded state that you live in.
    Obamacare is going to crater the economy!!!!

*economy adds jobs every month after Obamacare is implemented. As another faux outage proves false.
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Obamacare is going to crater the economy!!!!

*economy adds jobs every month after Obamacare is implemented. As another faux outage proves false.
    STFU Donkey! Obamacare is a boon to the economy as predicted. And congrats on the addition of the soon to be instinct burgerflipping jobs.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,815 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

Except that these increases occurred chincrementally over a generation. Not over 3-5 years depending on which fucktarded state that you live in.
  • WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736

You should have retired form here and kept with shitty podcast.

81% of you dipshits have such a superficial understanding of economics that I cringe for you. Hondo is the worst, but posts like roaddoogs give him a run for his money.

81% of you dipshits have such a superficial understanding of economics that I cringe for you. Hondo is the worst, but posts like roaddoogs give him a run for his money.
    You do know economics is theory and most of it is bullshit, right? Like do you think "cutting taxes increases tax revenue to the government" is reality?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Cutting the right US taxes will unleash the greatest US expansion in history.

I'll bite. Which ones.
    edited April 2016
    2001400ex said:

I'll bite. Which ones.
  • WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736
    edited April 2016
    2001400ex said:

You do know economics is theory and most of it is bullshit, right? Like do you think "cutting taxes increases tax revenue to the government" is reality?
    My God you're stupid.

Idiots like you amuse me. You go on and on about science when it fits your agenda (climate change), but when the science doesn't fit your agenda it's all theory and bullshit (economics). Fucking retard.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,027 Founders Club
    @DerekJohnson

It's time. I think there's a Friday coming up this week.

2001400ex said:

My God you're stupid.

Idiots like you amuse me. You go on and on about science when it fits your agenda (climate change), but when the science doesn't fit your agenda it's all theory and bullshit (economics). Fucking retard.
    Did you really just equate economics to science? Then call someone else stupid?