Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

$15 an hour FUCK YA

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    PurpleJ said:

@DerekJohnson

It's time. I think there's a Friday coming up this week.

You can't quit me J.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,027 Founders Club
    People forget that REAL economists employ the scientific method all the fucking time. Christ man. Just quit.
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

@DerekJohnson

You can't quit me J.
    And you can't quit getting dicks stuffed in your ass. So fuck off.
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

@DerekJohnson

You can't quit me J.
    Sounds faggy to me J.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,899 Standard Supporter
    @Swaye: We've got a roach problem. Can I borrow some napalm? Pay you back.

@Swaye: We've got a roach problem. Can I borrow some napalm? Pay you back.

Shitstain, you can make a bomb from shit. Sounds right up your alley.
    Why do you know so much about homemade bombs, Hondo?
    Google "how to build a bomb from shit" and find out.
    That's in your Google search history? Man. You're gross Hondo.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Economics is a social science, not a hard science. Doogs.
  • WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I'm late to the party, but holy fuck. Liberals piss me off with their bullshit about gays and trannies deserving to be celebrated.

You fiscally conservatives are just as fucking annoying with the $15/hour minimum wage. It's not that big of deal.

Prices of goods have been going up since forever. A candy bar was 50 cents when I was a kid. It was 5 cents when my dad was a kid. It's over a dollar now.

You should have retired form here and kept with shitty podcast.

81% of you dipshits have such a superficial understanding of economics that I cringe for you. Hondo is the worst, but posts like roaddoogs give him a run for his money.
    You do know economics is theory and most of it is bullshit, right? Like do you think "cutting taxes increases tax revenue to the government" is reality?
    My God you're stupid.

Idiots like you amuse me. You go on and on about science when it fits your agenda (climate change), but when the science doesn't fit your agenda it's all theory and bullshit (economics). Fucking retard.
    Did you really just equate economics to science? Then call someone else stupid?
    Good Christ. I'm embarrassed for you. But this explains a lot.
  • WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

@DerekJohnson

You can't quit me J.
    Sounds faggy to me J.
    Hondo. Pressing. Every thread.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,912

Will you 2 just fuck already?

Fucking... Another common addiction swap. Probably more healthy if you just stick with the pills tommy.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Will you 2 just fuck already?

Fucking... Another common addiction swap. Probably more healthy if you just stick with the pills tommy.
    BOOM, roasted!

Why do you know so much about homemade bombs, Hondo?

If we're bashing knowing about homemade bombs then I am fucking OUT!
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I'm late to the party, but holy fuck. Liberals piss me off with their bullshit about gays and trannies deserving to be celebrated.

You fiscally conservatives are just as fucking annoying with the $15/hour minimum wage. It's not that big of deal.

Prices of goods have been going up since forever. A candy bar was 50 cents when I was a kid. It was 5 cents when my dad was a kid. It's over a dollar now.

81% of you dipshits have such a superficial understanding of economics that I cringe for you. Hondo is the worst, but posts like roaddoogs give him a run for his money.
    You do know economics is theory and most of it is bullshit, right? Like do you think "cutting taxes increases tax revenue to the government" is reality?
    My God you're stupid.

Idiots like you amuse me. You go on and on about science when it fits your agenda (climate change), but when the science doesn't fit your agenda it's all theory and bullshit (economics). Fucking retard.
    Did you really just equate economics to science? Then call someone else stupid?
    Good Christ. I'm embarrassed for you. But this explains a lot.
    Hunting the low-hanging meat, as usual.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,815 Founders Club
    If we could inject global warming and voter ID into this thread it could rival Keeley's thread
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Why did you come out of retirement?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited April 2016
    2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Nice non answer. For the record, shitstain and others have implied that the smart decision is to raise prices just because costs go up. And that's an effective pricing strategy.

One more time.
    OK great shitstain. So then why does a brand new 2016 diesel truck sell for $55,000 in September 2015 and sell for $48,000 in August 2016. For the exact same truck with the exact same options? So Chevy has the same cost in each.
    Because they'll be rolling out new 2017 trucks, effectively driving down the cost of a new 2016 to create new inventory space. Was that a serious question?
    Wait a minute. I thought the manufacturers cost was the driving force on the price? You mean to say there are other factors such as demand at work? Like what I've stated 15 times already.
    I guess you forgot by the end of the product life cycle all fixed costs associated with production have been covered and each new car rolling off the assembly line is making more profit than the one before it.

But you knew that, just forgot.
    I feel where you are going with this. Then answer this question. If they make zero changes for the 2017 model, why is the exact truck $55,300 in August of 2016?
    Awfully cold for August 2016...