Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who started the chin shit?

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,514 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Chin himself started the whole Chincredible thing with his twatter account. It just took over the board organically.

Give it enough time and it'll go away. Keep showing sensitivity and we? will keep doing it.

;) <----------</p>

Some of these fucking phrases take a year or longer to die.

I don't know if the Fab 3 5 can take it that long.
    Sounds like a personal problem. Maybe we should call you the Fragile 5?

tee hee

;) <----------</p>
    You're confusing being offended with being annoyed.
    I'm not saying you're offended. I just don't know why this chin shit bothers some. There are so many other jokes on this board (oh, I'm supposed to type "bored" tee hee) that have been repeated more than 23000 times. Do any of those bother you? If not, why not?
    I think it's because it broke the 4th wall with the "Chincredible" button.

You can pick and choose which childish, repetitive bullshit gags to follow, but it's sort of amateur hour to switch the awesome button permanently.

If anything just add a "Chinsightful" button as a secondary flag and appease both sides.
    what Doogles said

When I saw the thread a few weeks ago or whenever it was, it sent me over the edge. I probably could have been a little nicer in my reaction and opinions, and I sort of felt bad for a day or two, but fuck it. That's considered weakness around here anyway.

It was kind of a straw on the camel's back kind of thing.

I get it's the offseason (from football at least) and this is a "chill" kind of place where people like to fuck around and don't take things seriously. Not everyone here is going to find the same things funny, but there's a balance between screwing around and the same jokes 230 times and sports...IMO

It's funny because back from 2003-2008 a few of these faggot Doogs bitched that I was a troll, brought fans from other schools on "our" boreds, said I didn't take things seriously etc.... One shithead even made a fake Boise State fan account and trolled me and another guy and said we were embarrassments to UW. LOL

so I don't feel like I'm coming from a stiff Section 14aFS persepective here....
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Doogles said:

Chin himself started the whole Chincredible thing with his twatter account. It just took over the board organically.

Give it enough time and it'll go away. Keep showing sensitivity and we? will keep doing it.

;) <----------</p>

tee hee

;) <----------</p>
    I'm not saying you're offended. I just don't know why this chin shit bothers some. There are so many other jokes on this board (oh, I'm supposed to type "bored" tee hee) that have been repeated more than 23000 times. Do any of those bother you? If not, why not?

You can pick and choose which childish, repetitive bullshit gags to follow, but it's sort of amateur hour to switch the awesome button permanently.

If anything just add a "Chinsightful" button as a secondary flag and appease both sides.
    what Doogles said

When I saw the thread a few weeks ago or whenever it was, it sent me over the edge. I probably could have been a little nicer in my reaction and opinions, and I sort of felt bad for a day or two, but fuck it. That's considered weakness around here anyway.

It was kind of a straw on the camel's back kind of thing.

I get it's the offseason (from football at least) and this is a "chill" kind of place where people like to fuck around and don't take things seriously. Not everyone here is going to find the same things funny, but there's a balance between screwing around and the same jokes 230 times and sports...IMO

It's funny because back from 2003-2008 a few of these faggot Doogs bitched that I was a troll, brought fans from other schools on "our" boreds, said I didn't take things seriously etc.... One shithead even made a fake Boise State fan account and trolled me and another guy and said we were embarrassments to UW. LOL

so I don't feel like I'm coming from a stiff Section 14aFS persepective here....
    Thought.

And cared.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

;) <----------</p>

tee hee

;) <----------</p>
    Other shit is funny, and original..
    #bringbackawesomed
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,685 Founders Club

;) <----------</p>

Sensitivity is hardly the word Baze. Just flat stupid and not funny is how I see it. A lot of dorky shit ive tolerated here, I mean consider the dudes here. But its so not funny I cant see why its repeated. J likes to do that stuff I get it, but the rest of you garboons? Come on, the dykes from dawgman are laughing at you geeko's.
    You had me at "garboons".
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

#bringbackawesomed

This hashtag is so awesome that I actually felt kinda bad giving it the chincredible vote.
    If by that you mean sigs, agree
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,514 Founders Club
    Great minds like Puppy and the Fire Marshall think alike on things like "chincredible."
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,286 Swaye's Wigwam
    Some faggit looked it up on Chinterest.
    BTW t he Stevens Pass ad. Thats puppy . Steel2, Yobates? That my Red Patagonia. Remember that day on the backside? Ill be going after Stevens for free beer and hamburguesas at the lodge for using my likeness. Steel2? Remember when I kept lapping you on Barrier? I stopped for a vodka-tonic and still buzzed your tower on my KVC 205's.

You pussy millennials ski on shaped 165's and cant make turns. Try wet pow on 210's.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895 Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

;) <----------</p>

tee hee

;) <----------</p>

Awesomed doogles. Sorry I cant press the #% $+credible button. Its like a new hip diet. Its cute for 4 weeks, everyone is doing it but the novelty soon wears off, the grasses and garbonzo beens get old fast and suddenly your stuffing 6 double cheeseburgers right back down your fatass and you ballon to weights never in your life seen before. Why fuck with the diet to begin with. You werent that fat anyway and why change something that was perfectly ok? Come on Derek bring the awesome back. Dont waste your hard earned money and reputation on the beany babies or the beiber album (you told your friend you bought for J.
    Solid effort, pump. I laffed hard.