Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who started the chin shit?

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

BTW t he Stevens Pass ad. Thats puppy . Steel2, Yobates? That my Red Patagonia. Remember that day on the backside? Ill be going after Stevens for free beer and hamburguesas at the lodge for using my likeness. Steel2? Remember when I kept lapping you on Barrier? I stopped for a vodka-tonic and still buzzed your tower on my KVC 205's.

You pussy millennials ski on shaped 165's and cant make turns. Try wet pow on 210's.

You were lapping yourself?
    What I wanna know is, which one is pumpy's brother? Steel2, bates, @Fire_Marshall_Bill ?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,992
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Chincredible >>>>>>>>>> third person

disafuckinggree
  • Options
    Founders Club

BTW t he Stevens Pass ad. Thats puppy . Steel2, Yobates? That my Red Patagonia. Remember that day on the backside? Ill be going after Stevens for free beer and hamburguesas at the lodge for using my likeness. Steel2? Remember when I kept lapping you on Barrier? I stopped for a vodka-tonic and still buzzed your tower on my KVC 205's.

You pussy millennials ski on shaped 165's and cant make turns. Try wet pow on 210's.

What I wanna know is, which one is pumpy's brother? Steel2, bates, @Fire_Marshall_Bill ?
    I think Bates might actually be a real person. Steel 2....no way.

I've never met Puppy nor have I stopped in Maltby, but he has agreed to be on the SEC Sucks pod...stay tuned...
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    as

Showing your age there pup.
  • Options
    yobatesyobates Member Posts: 90
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Pup was a mullet having turtle neck wearing roffe stretch pant wearing bump skier. Think of squirel from the movie hot dog. Steel 2 is new school jibber who went to a camp at whistler when he was like 30 with a bunch of 14 yr olds to learn how to do backflips and 720's. I was basically Seth Morrison with love handles and a back brace before aau basketball took over and now I'm in gyms every weekend.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Can't stand that Sweet Chin Music?

• Options
    Founders Club
    His Twatter handle really is Chincredible. I'll be damned.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I've never met Puppy nor have I stopped in Maltby, but he has agreed to be on the SEC Sucks pod...stay tuned...
    Steel2 is very real. We've skied together and had season dawg tickets for 30 years. Dude isnt a big poster but only one who rivals Pup on husky football.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    yobates said:

Pup was a mullet having turtle neck wearing roffe stretch pant wearing bump skier. Think of squirel from the movie hot dog. Steel 2 is new school jibber who went to a camp at whistler when he was like 30 with a bunch of 14 yr olds to learn how to do backflips and 720's. I was basically Seth Morrison with love handles and a back brace before aau basketball took over and now I'm in gyms every weekend.

Awesome Yobates I knew I could bring you out of hibernation. Remember the whistler glades? Steel2 was too busy in terrain park. Oh, and awesomed for description of Steel2. He was doing 720's off widowmaker in 10th grade. Its a lot easier to get 165's around than 205's. If Steell2 had millennial 165's then, he would be whipping 1440's with a trick. Pup was a G-s skier later on, after 4 acl's.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438

Steel2 is very real. We've skied together and had season dawg tickets for 30 years. Dude isnt a big poster but only one who rivals Pup on husky football.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pathetic shit puppy doog.
  • Options

yobates said:

Awesome Yobates I knew I could bring you out of hibernation. Remember the whistler glades? Steel2 was too busy in terrain park. Oh, and awesomed for description of Steel2. He was doing 720's off widowmaker in 10th grade. Its a lot easier to get 165's around than 205's. If Steell2 had millennial 165's then, he would be whipping 1440's with a trick. Pup was a G-s skier later on, after 4 acl's.
    You are fucking delusional.
  • Options

yobates said:

Puppy a straight shooter, real as it gets. In not a nerdy little butthuffer who needs to create an alternate HH ego, worse a second handle that most you wifeless, dickless, homeless toddlers do. I do just fine with one:)
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Puppy a straight shooter who good at everything you wifeless, dickless, homeless toddlers
  • Options

yobates said:

Puppy a straight shooter, real as it gets. In not a nerdy little butthuffer who needs to create an alternate HH ego, worse a second handle that most you wifeless, dickless, homeless toddlers do. I do just fine with one:)
    Like I said, you're the delusional captive of your own little world.