Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who started the chin shit?

Be unstarting it quickly.

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,514 Founders Club

Chin himself started the whole Chincredible thing with his twatter account. It just took over the board organically.

Give it enough time and it'll go away. Keep showing sensitivity and we? will keep doing it.

;) <----------</p>

Some of these fucking phrases take a year or longer to die.

I don't know if the Fab 3 5 can take it that long.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,893 Founders Club
    edited February 2016
    Not by the hair on our chinny chin cunt chins pup doog!
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,685 Founders Club

Chin himself started the whole Chincredible thing with his twatter account. It just took over the board organically.

Give it enough time and it'll go away. Keep showing sensitivity and we? will keep doing it.

;) <----------</p>

Sounds like a personal problem. Maybe we should call you the Fragile 5?

tee hee

;) <----------
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,514 Founders Club

;) <----------</p>

tee hee

;) <----------</p>
    You're confusing being offended with being annoyed.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,685 Founders Club

;) <----------</p>

tee hee

;) <----------</p>
    I'm not saying you're offended. I just don't know why this chin shit bothers some. There are so many other jokes on this board (oh, I'm supposed to type "bored" tee hee) that have been repeated more than 23000 times. Do any of those bother you? If not, why not?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,544 Founders Club
    edited February 2016

;) <----------</p>

tee hee

;) <----------</p>
    I'm not saying you're offended. I just don't know why this chin shit bothers some. There are so many other jokes on this board (oh, I'm supposed to type "bored" tee hee) that have been repeated more than 23000 times. Do any of those bother you? If not, why not?
    I think it's because it broke the 4th wall with the "Chincredible" button.

You can pick and choose which childish, repetitive bullshit gags to follow, but it's sort of amateur hour to switch the awesome button permanently.

If anything just add a "Chinsightful" button as a secondary flag and appease both sides.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    This whole movement is pure fucking chinsanity.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Be unstarting it quickly.

Sounds like Pup's ready to deliver some Chin music to the next fucker who says Shenanigans again!
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132
    Doogles said:

;) <----------</p>

tee hee

;) <----------</p>
    I think it's because it broke the 4th wall with the "Chincredible" button.

You can pick and choose which childish, repetitive bullshit gags to follow, but it's sort of amateur hour to switch the awesome button permanently.

If anything just add a "Chinsightful" button as a secondary flag and appease both sides.

Permanently is an AWFULLY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME. Hth

• HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,958
    edited February 2016
    I do think Chincredible would be a perfect addition to Five reasons' Speed, Speed, Speed.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132
    Swaye said:

This whole movement is pure fucking chinsanity.

WAIT. STOP THE CHINSANITY!!!!!!!!!
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    The only cure for the chindrome is the venom of the cobrah.