Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Enough is enough....Ability to post will be revoked... We have the crud

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

It's also why I got kicked out of the 4th grade spelling bee....a kid couldn't spell the word "job". What an idiot. Still laughing to this day.

Was it Damone?
    Damone what
    Houhusky said:

I broke my arm in the 2nd grade falling off the parallel bars onto our cement playground. We had rings and monkey bars and all sorts of dangerous shit that you millennial fags have never heard of with your weak ass playground equipment and padded areas.

I dont know what faggy prep school you sent your tragic mulatto kids too but at the shitty public school I went to we use to play "king of the monkey bars" by standing on top of the monkey bars in the middle and throwing off challengers onto the black top below.

We also played smear the queer until one of the stay at home moms heard and complained. She had so little to do that she forced herself into having a hour long meeting with 4th graders to explain why smear the queer was so bad. We then played the same exact game but had to call it "tackle the guy with the football".

Millennial fags were raised by pussy faggot Baby Boomers
    Bullshit hou, millennials were raised by government and pc lib bitches who were afraid to send little johnny to school on his bike without training wheels and a helmet.

You know nothing of baby boomers. My parents, and every other baby boomer parent is precisely opposite what your dumbass millennial ass says.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2016

salemcoog said:

It's also why I got kicked out of the 4th grade spelling bee....a kid couldn't spell the word "job". What an idiot. Still laughing to this day.

Was it Damone?
    Damone what
    Houhusky said:

I broke my arm in the 2nd grade falling off the parallel bars onto our cement playground. We had rings and monkey bars and all sorts of dangerous shit that you millennial fags have never heard of with your weak ass playground equipment and padded areas.

I dont know what faggy prep school you sent your tragic mulatto kids too but at the shitty public school I went to we use to play "king of the monkey bars" by standing on top of the monkey bars in the middle and throwing off challengers onto the black top below.

We also played smear the queer until one of the stay at home moms heard and complained. She had so little to do that she forced herself into having a hour long meeting with 4th graders to explain why smear the queer was so bad. We then played the same exact game but had to call it "tackle the guy with the football".

Bullshit hou, millennials were raised by government and pc lib bitches who were afraid to send little johnny to school on his bike without training wheels and a helmet.

You know nothing of baby boomers. My parents, and every other baby boomer parent is precisely opposite what your dumbass millennial ass says.
    You were the fag whose parents had you walk to school and prayed somebody would abduct your sorry ass. How did Ted Bundy miss you?
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Sounds like you were a gymnast. Fag.
    Triple Lindy, right?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Thanks baby boomers for the padding. We had pebbles under our monkey bars. Didn't do much to stop me from chipping my front teeth and getting a concussion from trying to jump from a higher to lower set of monkey bars. Grabbed the bars with my face, but I'm not gonna pat myself on the back as if it's some sort of tuff guy achievement. I'm not a baby boomer, and I'm not a millennial either. What's with all the labels man? I don't identify with a large group like a generation, or a political party. I'm an individual. I'm for freedom.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Most of the posters at Dawgman are like the beta fags that would occupy the 4-square court at recess so they could play Pokemon or Magic: The Gathering cards.

Most of the posters here are like the cool kids that want to use the court for playing an intense match of 4-square.

All of the admins at Dawgman are like the douchebag, power-hungry, playground supervisor kids that tell the cool kids they gotta go find somewhere else to play 4-square, even though the fags are occupying the only 4-square court around.

Derek Johnson is like that one cool parent who bought a can of spray paint and some giant stencils to the playground one night and made a new 4-square court.

This thread is like we're all playing a game of 4-square and one of us "accidentally" slapped a ball too hard at the old 4-square court and hit one of the playground supervisors in the head.

Except 75% of the posters here are into Magic cards, Star Wars/Trek, obscure Sci Fi references and World or Warlocks
    Or anime. Hi AzFag!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,085
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2016
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

salemcoog said:

Was it Damone?
    Damone what
    Houhusky said:

You were the fag whose parents had you walk to school and prayed somebody would abduct your sorry ass. How did Ted Bundy miss you?
    Obviously not a hot blonde.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,085
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    H_D said:

Swaye said:

You had to edit that?
    thatsthejoke.gif
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My account never got approved at dawg man and I got banned from fetters twitter. I wonder if I'm banned from kims? I have no connection to any of them. What a couple paranoid weirdos. I must be a very dangerous poster
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

H_D said:

Swaye said:

You had to edit that?
    thatsthejoke.gif
    IKnowThatIsAlsoTheNatureOfMyReplyAsAWittyRetortToYourInitialJoke.jpg
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2016
    phineas said:

My account never got approved at dawg man and I got banned from fetters twitter. I wonder if I'm banned from kims? I have no connection to any of them. What a couple paranoid weirdos. I must be a very dangerous poster

My dawgman account is still there. Just logged in (and immediately logged out. And then took a shower).

Haven't posted there since the last day they had the non-premium Husky forum.

I remember that last day they had the free boards. It was a lot of fun because everyone was making topics left and right about anything and everything, like a big going away party. But then I also remember it wasn't a lot of fun because the moderators kept deleting the topics, which pretty much sums up Dawgman.

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

I used to love Dawgman. At least, I thought I did. But really I just loved all the posters that left Dawgman and wound up here.

The guys that run that site are seriously the most uncool people I think I could ever imagine meeting.

there were no alternatives to be found
    Is this your way of bragging about having more than half a brain?
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Houhusky said:

Exactly. I told a kid in 2nd grade that his new shoes look like shoes a girl would wear. Never thought anything of it. The next night my parents got a call from this guy's parents about how I was being a "bully" and "mean." Afterwards my parents asked me my side of the story and after being worried I was going to get in trouble, my parents burst into laughter. I know, cool story.
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

don't forget that our equipment was also made out of pure steel that got molten hot in the summer, could blind you with its reflective glare, and never got repaired so there were built in shanks on the edges...not the recycled plastic wonderparks of today where nobody gets hurt.
    This and built tall enough that a fall could really do damage.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,134
    Founders Club

Sounds like you were a gymnast. Fag.
    Way too young to be @RaceBannon
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Thanks baby boomers for the padding. We had pebbles under our monkey bars. Didn't do much to stop me from chipping my front teeth and getting a concussion from trying to jump from a higher to lower set of monkey bars. Grabbed the bars with my face, but I'm not gonna pat myself on the back as if it's some sort of tuff guy achievement. I'm not a baby boomer, and I'm not a millennial either. What's with all the labels man? I don't identify with a large group like a generation, or a political party. I'm an individual. I'm for freedom.
    We label you, we know what party you affiliate with, what generation, what gender and what sexual orientation. All that and more , and for free J. HH membership has it's privileges.
  • Options

Houhusky said:

Exactly. I told a kid in 2nd grade that his new shoes look like shoes a girl would wear. Never thought anything of it. The next night my parents got a call from this guy's parents about how I was being a "bully" and "mean." Afterwards my parents asked me my side of the story and after being worried I was going to get in trouble, my parents burst into laughter. I know, cool story.

Houhusky said:

So you are 19?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,134
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

We label you, we know what party you affiliate with, what generation, what gender and what sexual orientation. All that and more , and for free J. HH membership has it's privileges.
    It does but how would you know?