Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Enough is enough....Ability to post will be revoked... We have the crud

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Most of the posters at Dawgman are like the beta fags that would occupy the 4-square court at recess so they could play Pokemon or Magic: The Gathering cards.

Most of the posters here are like the cool kids that want to use the court for playing an intense match of 4-square.

All of the admins at Dawgman are like the douchebag, power-hungry, playground supervisor kids that tell the cool kids they gotta go find somewhere else to play 4-square, even though the fags are occupying the only 4-square court around.

Derek Johnson is like that one cool parent who bought a can of spray paint and some giant stencils to the playground one night and made a new 4-square court.

This thread is like we're all playing a game of 4-square and one of us "accidentally" slapped a ball too hard at the old 4-square court and hit one of the playground supervisors in the head.

So you must be cancelling your membership after signing day Mexi-bender?
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Welcome to modern 'merica! The pussified edition.

In 1999 you didn't have to register a screen name so you could do all sorts of stuff. The whiners complained, Samek listened and started a long road of tailoring the website to the fags that whine and complain about anyone having the kind of fun we have here

• Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,899
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Red Rover got banned at my school in 4th grade. I remember participating in the final game where after awhile it turned into a giant mob of students forcing this girl and boy to kiss each other that eventually just turned into a free-for-all.

I remember my 4th grade teacher talking to our class about the "incident". I remember her saying "...and it wasn't just the pushing and shoving. When I was out there, I heard students using words like bitch, fuck, and other inappropriate language."

She really emphasized bitch and fuck too. It made me laugh when she said it which of course got me into trouble because if there's one thing I learned in school, it's that you're not allowed to find something funny unless everybody else does too or else you get in trouble. It's also why I got kicked out of the 4th grade spelling bee....a kid couldn't spell the word "job". What an idiot. Still laughing to this day.
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    FUCK OFF AND LEAVE DOOGMAN
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,536
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Let's also not forget the role ambulance chasing lawyers have played in protecting everyone from themselves. I remember diving boards being taken out of lots of pools because fucktards hurt themselves and would then sue, starting in the late 80's / early 90's...insurance premiums soared and it was game over. That carried over into playgrounds too, leading to sterile / padded pussification.

It's all part of not wanting anyone to get bumped, bruised, offended, or suffer any "micro-aggressions".

FYFMFE
    Meek said:

I broke my arm in the 2nd grade falling off the parallel bars onto our cement playground. We had rings and monkey bars and all sorts of dangerous shit that you millennial fags have never heard of with your weak ass playground equipment and padded areas.

don't forget that our equipment was also made out of pure steel that got molten hot in the summer, could blind you with its reflective glare, and never got repaired so there were built in shanks on the edges...not the recycled plastic wonderparks of today where nobody gets hurt.
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I broke my arm in the 2nd grade falling off the parallel bars onto our cement playground. We had rings and monkey bars and all sorts of dangerous shit that you millennial fags have never heard of with your weak ass playground equipment and padded areas.

Sounds like you were a gymnast. Fag.
    I'm fine with gymnasts. McKayla Maroney can get it
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

"Inbox and email flooded with complaints about posters being disrespectful to staff....

Let's be honest here. How many "emails" did Griswold really get with people complaining about others disrespecting Ektard or F3? And if he even got 1, I'd like to meet that author at the 7-11 on Aurora in the U District and remind him that the Aurora Bridge is only a short walk from here.
    There* working their tails off. Everyone says so.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

you know Kim is really wallowing in self-pity when he plays the "we've got the crud" card.

It's really sad to see how far you have fallen.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

It's also why I got kicked out of the 4th grade spelling bee....a kid couldn't spell the word "job". What an idiot. Still laughing to this day.

Was it Damone?
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2016

Most of the posters at Dawgman are like the beta fags

Did you just unironically use the term beta? Let me guess, you're a highly functioning autistic red pill mens right activist?
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,899
    Standard Supporter

Did you just unironically use the term beta? Let me guess, you're a highly functioning autistic red pill mens right activist?
    I'm gonna say yes, but only because that's the most polite thing anyone has ever said about me.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,433
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like you were a gymnast. Fag.
    Wrong bars but up vote for calling me a fag

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

"Inbox and email flooded with complaints about posters being disrespectful to staff....

Let's be honest here. How many "emails" did Griswold really get with people complaining about others disrespecting Ektard or F3? And if he even got 1, I'd like to meet that author at the 7-11 on Aurora in the U District and remind him that the Aurora Bridge is only a short walk from here.
    This. No fucking way he gets emails about rudeness to staff.

Call his ass out.
  • Options

Red Rover got banned at my school in 4th grade. I remember participating in the final game where after awhile it turned into a giant mob of students forcing this girl and boy to kiss each other that eventually just turned into a free-for-all.

I remember my 4th grade teacher talking to our class about the "incident". I remember her saying "...and it wasn't just the pushing and shoving. When I was out there, I heard students using words like bitch, fuck, and other inappropriate language."

She really emphasized bitch and fuck too. It made me laugh when she said it which of course got me into trouble because if there's one thing I learned in school, it's that you're not allowed to find something funny unless everybody else does too or else you get in trouble. It's also why I got kicked out of the 4th grade spelling bee....a kid couldn't spell the word "job". What an idiot. Still laughing to this day.

You Rebel you!
  • Options

A right activist?