Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Enough is enough....Ability to post will be revoked... We have the crud

Comments

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    but what about Scott's kids? Who's thinking of them? How many people are actually over there? Doesn't Aubs run the show now?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,433
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

What the fuck is a 4 square court? Close the gates @DerekJohnson it's getting like revenge of the nerds around here.

Really? Squareball was big in grade school. I was a star

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,391
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Most of the posters at Dawgman are like the beta fags that would occupy the 4-square court at recess so they could play Pokemon or Magic: The Gathering cards.

Most of the posters here are like the cool kids that want to use the court for playing an intense match of 4-square.

All of the admins at Dawgman are like the douchebag, power-hungry, playground supervisor kids that tell the cool kids they gotta go find somewhere else to play 4-square, even though the fags are occupying the only 4-square court around.

Derek Johnson is like that one cool parent who bought a can of spray paint and some giant stencils to the playground one night and made a new 4-square court.

This thread is like we're all playing a game of 4-square and one of us "accidentally" slapped a ball too hard at the old 4-square court and hit one of the playground supervisors in the head.

Dude, I don't know any cool kids who EVER played a single game (or is it a match) of gay ass 4-square. The blacktop was for basketball or prison ball.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

What the fuck is a 4 square court? Close the gates @DerekJohnson it's getting like revenge of the nerds around here.

Stop living in the passed!
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,899
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2016

Most of the posters at Dawgman are like the beta fags that would occupy the 4-square court at recess so they could play Pokemon or Magic: The Gathering cards.

Most of the posters here are like the cool kids that want to use the court for playing an intense match of 4-square.

All of the admins at Dawgman are like the douchebag, power-hungry, playground supervisor kids that tell the cool kids they gotta go find somewhere else to play 4-square, even though the fags are occupying the only 4-square court around.

Derek Johnson is like that one cool parent who bought a can of spray paint and some giant stencils to the playground one night and made a new 4-square court.

This thread is like we're all playing a game of 4-square and one of us "accidentally" slapped a ball too hard at the old 4-square court and hit one of the playground supervisors in the head.

Dude, I don't know any cool kids who EVER played a single game (or is it a match) of gay ass 4-square. The blacktop was for basketball or prison ball.
    Kids didn't play basketball so much where I went to school because the nets never got replaced and most of the rims were broken in some way.

The most popular playground sport back when I was in grade school was wall ball. I went to a ghetto school, though.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I played it but I usually played football or basketball, and Ballard High legend/Husky Michael Johnson was my friend in third grade. Cool story bro
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,899
    Standard Supporter

That's a mighty fine looking 4-square square.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We had tetherball as the #1 go to. Kickball #2. Loved smashing the ball downwards into people's faces. I was pretty good but couldn't beat the big ass Samoan kids. They have big fucking hands. I knew a kid who wore an adult size 11 in 2nd grade.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,391
    Founders Club

Kids didn't play basketball so much where I went to school because the nets never got replaced and most of the rims were broken in some way.

The most popular playground sport back when I was in grade school was wall ball. I went to a ghetto school, though.

Yeah, wall ball was cool too. For whatever reason we got into wall ball with a racquetball (I guess that's called handball). I hear ya on the netless and bent hoops. I'd climb up and bend them back and put the new nets on. Janitor was worthless.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We had chain nets.

#TacTownTuff
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

"Inbox and email flooded with complaints about posters being disrespectful to staff and other posters. We don't have the time to supervise those who can't behave.

If we see personal attacks, insults, shots at the staff, etc, you're ability to post will be revoked for a while without warning. If you PM us, email us, or make snarky comments/complaints about this, your ability to post will will be revoked for a long time without warning.

We're working our tails off. I'm just getting over the miserable cold that's going around that Scott has already had and now Fetters has. Our fuses are a little short. We've purged people from the site before and won't hesitate to do it again to improve the site. We've been letting some things slide.

Signing day is just around the corner. Let's just all get along"

- Kent Griswold

Sad thing is that this is a copy and paste from 2007, 2011, 2013, and now.
  • Options
    Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

"Inbox and email flooded with complaints about posters being disrespectful to staff....

Let's be honest here. How many "emails" did Griswold really get with people complaining about others disrespecting Ektard or F3? And if he even got 1, I'd like to meet that author at the 7-11 on Aurora in the U District and remind him that the Aurora Bridge is only a short walk from here.
    They got 2. One from Bleenor and one from JohnB.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,006
    Founders Club
    Someone make this thread go *poof
  • Options
    SC_Haden_FruedeSC_Haden_Fruede Member Posts: 151
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment
    Sound's like you all need to take a long walk on a children's playground to gain some perspective.