Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Enough is enough....Ability to post will be revoked... We have the crud

"Inbox and email flooded with complaints about posters being disrespectful to staff and other posters. We don't have the time to supervise those who can't behave.

If we see personal attacks, insults, shots at the staff, etc, you're ability to post will be revoked for a while without warning. If you PM us, email us, or make snarky comments/complaints about this, your ability to post will will be revoked for a long time without warning.

We're working our tails off. I'm just getting over the miserable cold that's going around that Scott has already had and now Fetters has. Our fuses are a little short. We've purged people from the site before and won't hesitate to do it again to improve the site. We've been letting some things slide.

Signing day is just around the corner. Let's just all get along"

- Kent Griswold

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No warning, just revoked.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I used to love Dawgman. At least, I thought I did. But really I just loved all the posters that left Dawgman and wound up here.

The guys that run that site are seriously the most uncool people I think I could ever imagine meeting.

Hi Kim!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I used to love Dawgman. At least, I thought I did. But really I just loved all the posters that left Dawgman and wound up here.

The guys that run that site are seriously the most uncool people I think I could ever imagine meeting.

I always hated dawgman. Never paid them a cent and I gladly donate to HH. Ever since I saw Kim talking about the hammer and Willie Lyles. Stayed there for 6 months as there were no alternatives to be found, then udubdave (RIP) started the dawgbored revolution and the rest was history. Fuck those yeasty goop holes.
    I still put Dawgboard Forum Moderator on my resume.
    Great minds think alike. It's been the deciding factor in two interviews so far.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,947
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 2016

This was posted after Fetters, the most condescending prick ever, started and hijacked several threads on the basketball board where he was insulting and taking shots at posters after UW beat UCLA last night. Several people called him out about being a hypocrite, and what do you know, those posts get deleted, but Fetters' original posts remained.

He already dominates the stupid game threads they set up with minute by minute updates on every assist, steal, block, and rebound. It wasn't great before but now it's a combo of dreck and mostly useless minutiae.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,226
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There is a new beginning then the Empire strikes back then the Jedi return
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

"We don't have the time to supervise those who can't behave.

- Kent Griswold

Additional overtime at Sears, or has the real estate market finally heated up this week?
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,962
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Most of the posters at Dawgman are like the beta fags that would occupy the 4-square court at recess so they could play Pokemon or Magic: The Gathering cards.

Most of the posters here are like the cool kids that want to use the court for playing an intense match of 4-square.

All of the admins at Dawgman are like the douchebag, power-hungry, playground supervisor kids that tell the cool kids they gotta go find somewhere else to play 4-square, even though the fags are occupying the only 4-square court around.

Derek Johnson is like that one cool parent who bought a can of spray paint and some giant stencils to the playground one night and made a new 4-square court.

This thread is like we're all playing a game of 4-square and one of us "accidentally" slapped a ball too hard at the old 4-square court and hit one of the playground supervisors in the head.

Except 75% of the posters here are into Magic cards, Star Wars/Trek, obscure Sci Fi references and World or Warlocks
    Han Solo dies.
    What??!!!?!?!???
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,894
    Standard Supporter

Most of the posters at Dawgman are like the beta fags that would occupy the 4-square court at recess so they could play Pokemon or Magic: The Gathering cards.

Most of the posters here are like the cool kids that want to use the court for playing an intense match of 4-square.

All of the admins at Dawgman are like the douchebag, power-hungry, playground supervisor kids that tell the cool kids they gotta go find somewhere else to play 4-square, even though the fags are occupying the only 4-square court around.

Derek Johnson is like that one cool parent who bought a can of spray paint and some giant stencils to the playground one night and made a new 4-square court.

This thread is like we're all playing a game of 4-square and one of us "accidentally" slapped a ball too hard at the old 4-square court and hit one of the playground supervisors in the head.

Except 75% of the posters here are into Magic cards, Star Wars/Trek, obscure Sci Fi references and World or Warlocks
    I know, but still....
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,008
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2016

"Inbox and email flooded with complaints about posters being disrespectful to staff and other posters. We don't have the time to supervise those who can't behave.

If we see personal attacks, insults, shots at the staff, etc, you're ability to post will be revoked for a while without warning. If you PM us, email us, or make snarky comments/complaints about this, your ability to post will will be revoked for a long time without warning.

We're working our tails off. I'm just getting over the miserable cold that's going around that Scott has already had and now Fetters has. Our fuses are a little short. We've purged people from the site before and won't hesitate to do it again to improve the site. We've been letting some things slide.

Signing day is just around the corner. Let's just all get along"

- Kent Griswold

I tried to poast there recently, in response to a fucktarded millennial's rant. I got the following in response.

"Your application for access to this forum was denied.
    Would you like to go back to the forum or go to the homepage ?"

Not in my in box but directed to a page stating this. (at least the Gina's at cuogfarm had to testicles to actually e:mail that you were banned). Bear in mind that I was "approved" for posting there a couple of years ago when they made everyone "reapply" for access. I've posted there maybe once every three months since.

I know, cool story brah. . .