Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How many games do OUR mighty DAWGS need to win next year

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    2, Pete's job is safe no matter what. Next?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

So this is Washington's 15th exhibition season in a row.

I don't even know why they bother to have a football program.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    8-9

Things doogs say
    In this case, it's probably true
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    10+
    10 or GTFO... Smith was already on the hot seat. He will get demoted to Qb tutor and and Tedford will take over by fall or Pete is FS
  • Options

He'll win 11 in '17 so year 3 is a free pass. Anything over 9 is pac12 coach of year. This team was on 5 years probation under Sark boobius.
  • Options

10 or GTFO... Smith was already on the hot seat. He will get demoted to Qb tutor and and Tedford will take over by fall or Pete is FS

You are stealth on the HH radar please. Now GTFO. Pete is on a 5-year plan, remember that next time you queef.
  • Options

He'll win 11 in '17 so year 3 is a free pass. Anything over 9 is pac12 coach of year. This team was on 5 years probation under Sark boobius.
    Meds all fucked up.

Also, Doogs always think next year will be special.
  • Options

You are stealth on the HH radar please. Now GTFO. Pete is on a 5-year plan, remember that next time you queef.
    How the fuck can he possibly win 11 in year 4 if he is on a 5 year plan?
  • Options

13 in year 5 tard
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,629
    Founders Club
    NATTY

Tequilla said:

I'm to the point where I just can't argue anymore about Smith and Petersen. He'll either fire Smith this offseason, do an offensive overhaul and keep Smith, or stay the same. Either way, he needs to win 9+ for me next year and compete for the North late into the season. I think they can win the north next year, it's not out of the question for me.

Either way, it will be interesting, or not.

Pretty much this ...

But with a weak non-conference schedule that should ensure 3-0, I'd be mildly disappointed with a 6-3 conference record. I'd put the o/u at 9.5 wins for next year and then should we end at 9 wins look back on how we got there. Barring a massive run of injuries, etc. (which you could argue is on Petersen anyway from a depth perspective), 8 or less would be a significant disappointment.
    Who the fuck are you kidding? You'll suck his dick when he wins 7 and tell us about 2017 being the year
    I don't think anyone expected Browning to miss a couple of games. Gaskin and Victor were dinged up all year as well. Arizona and WSU were much better than expected. No shame in losing either of those games on the road.

I'm as disappointed as anyone about going 7-6, but it's not hard to see many positives. Almost everyone comes back next year. Jeff Tedford will be much better than Jonathon Smith. Petersen has shown he can make those kind of tough decisions. Nobody has been harder on Petersen or Smith than myself.

This is still a young team. Recruiting is going great. I know we all want to snap our fingers and win a Rose Bowl, but it doesn't work like that. I will say that Petersen should compete for the North next year. Anything less will be disappointing.

Think and care. Think and care. Think and care. Gloves off. Gloves off. Think and care. Think and care. Think and care. Gloves off. Gloves off. Think and care.

Think and care. Think and care. Think and care. Gloves off. Nobody was harder on Jonathon Smith. Think and care, think and care. Gloves are off. Thank you for showing us how to not act in 30 years. How is this Emmert's fault? Mark Emmert is a good president. I thought Sark was good until year 5. I suck Pete's soccer dad dick.
    Missing a few thousands characters, otherwise remarkably accurate

YBE
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,629
    Founders Club
    NATTY

jecornel said:

I have a feeling this shitty poll will be rolled out once again this time next year as noodle arm doesn't meet expectations.

Same argument: if Pete doesn't win 9 or 10 games next year and compete for the North then fire him at the 50.

But of course he won't be fired and then we can wait for this poll the next year.

shitty poll > shitty poasters > little jimmy
    this made me laugh

shameless self bump
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    10+

13 in year 5 tard
    Throw away year.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,595
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm already a Bama fan

Chip Kelly was available this year. Fuck you.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    I'm already a Bama fan
    PurpleJ said:

Chip Kelly was available this year. Fuck you.
    Chip was looking for low hanging fruit. The Castro has more than Capitol Hill, and besides a fat lezbo school is no place for a fat gay man.