Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How many games do OUR mighty DAWGS need to win next year

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,616
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
edited October 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board
for you to not become a Bama fan?

How many games do OUR mighty DAWGS need to win next year 88 votes

10%
TierbsHsotBoobsCheersWestDawgBlackieGladstoneMisterEmThe_UndertakerCougzzAlexisWeAreAFatLesboSchool 9 votes
4%
HoustonHuskyLebamDawgdongmanSarksbrownbaglunch 4 votes
1%
getoffmylawn 1 vote
3%
greenblooddrogginsBaseman 3 votes
3%
ApostleofGriefPurpleReignhaie 3 votes
8-9
21%
Fire_Marshall_BillLevelParPurpleBazewhuggyFecal_MatterRoadDawg55Mad_SonMadHuskyno_uhfivehundredmileDAWGbiak1WilburHooksHandsBayDawgsection_332Del_GriffithDawgofThunderTurdBomberNEsnake12Ice_Holmvik 19 votes
10+
35%
HouhuskySwayeMeekDawgtonaskookumCuntWafflegmoAtomicDawgDennis_DeYoungMcRibUWhuskytskeetCokeGreaterThanPepsiExtraChrisB2001400exchuckTequilladoogsinparadiseNeGgaPlEaSeDooglesMakaDawg 31 votes
NATTY
5%
PostGameOrangeSlicesAZDuckHeretoBeatmyChestphineasEwaDawg 5 votes
I'm already a Bama fan
14%
RaceBannonSoutherndawgThomasFremontdhdawgPurpleJMosster47DardanusMike_HonchoPriceToBamawhatshouldicareaboutEsophagealFecesFreeChavezSlocus 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm already a Bama fan
    Roll Tide!
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,282
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Because 5 wasn't an option
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,859
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    10+

My answer is probably 9+ but that wasn't an option.... I didn't want to get attached to 8.

This.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,741
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm already a Bama fan
    Roll *Damn Tide
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    10+
    I'm to the point where I just can't argue anymore about Smith and Petersen. He'll either fire Smith this offseason, do an offensive overhaul and keep Smith, or stay the same. Either way, he needs to win 9+ for me next year and compete for the North late into the season. I think they can win the north next year, it's not out of the question for me.

Either way, it will be interesting, or not.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,594
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm already a Bama fan

Roll *Damn Tide

Role*
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    10+

I'm to the point where I just can't argue anymore about Smith and Petersen. He'll either fire Smith this offseason, do an offensive overhaul and keep Smith, or stay the same. Either way, he needs to win 9+ for me next year and compete for the North late into the season. I think they can win the north next year, it's not out of the question for me.

Pretty much this ...

But with a weak non-conference schedule that should ensure 3-0, I'd be mildly disappointed with a 6-3 conference record. I'd put the o/u at 9.5 wins for next year and then should we end at 9 wins look back on how we got there. Barring a massive run of injuries, etc. (which you could argue is on Petersen anyway from a depth perspective), 8 or less would be a significant disappointment.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2015
    I'm already a Bama fan
    Tequilla said:

Pretty much this ...

But with a weak non-conference schedule that should ensure 3-0, I'd be mildly disappointed with a 6-3 conference record. I'd put the o/u at 9.5 wins for next year and then should we end at 9 wins look back on how we got there. Barring a massive run of injuries, etc. (which you could argue is on Petersen anyway from a depth perspective), 8 or less would be a significant disappointment.

mildly disappointed

how does the scale go?
    slighty > mildly > somewhat > rather > strongly > severely > extremely > so fucking irritatingly?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,741
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm already a Bama fan
    Dardanus said:

Tequilla said:

Pretty much this ...

mildly disappointed

how does the scale go?
    slighty > mildly > somewhat > rather > strongly > severely > extremely > so fucking irritatingly?
    Always go with rather
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    8-9
    Ross is back and that's 1 extra win. D will be top 10 in the country and Cobrah takes the offseason and gets better.

9 wins or GTFO Peterman
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    10+
    10 or take a flying leap at a rolling donut asshole
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    10+
    I put 10 and will check back at the end of next season to see what the record was....because I sure as fuck ain't spending any actual money going to games with the Woody quality ball
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Have you seen the UW President?
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    8-9
    Need to sweep the ooc crap. I have a hard time imagining a scenario where 5-4 in conference looks to me like Petersen is building a winner here. but I won't rule it out. I think the 9+ answer is more realistic of my expectations as others have noted. 10+ wins should feel achievable as we play out next season.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He needs to win 7