Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How many games do OUR mighty DAWGS need to win next year

123457»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,626
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    NATTY
    PurpleJ said:

Early 1st on power play

In other words find the thread where this belongs
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,595
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm already a Bama fan
    Stars just missed open net. #losers
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm already a Bama fan

STFU with "how many games do we need to win" Enjoy the game and enjoy getting better than weve been over the last 25 years. I hope we suck so your weeks in fall are miserable. Ill be havin a ball watching husky football with defense and a running game return to montlake. Something most of you new fish fucks werent born yet to see. If youre under 25 your dumbass shouldnt even be at HH. Bye Boobs

Fuck you're stupid.

How is winning 7 better than we've been in 25 years, when we? won a Rose Bowl 15 years ago?

It's too bad you didn't go full quad so we? wouldn't have to read the loser shit you type.
    Tommy you are so far removed from this sport, this program, that im unable to respond. STFU and GTFO. Good jaeesus !
    Duh, I'm a Bama fan.

If you want some hot 7 win talk I recommend rolling back over to Kim's where you belong.

#RollTide
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

2, Pete's job is safe no matter what. Next?

Chip Kelly was available this year. Fuck you.
    Chip was looking for low hanging fruit. The Castro has more than Capitol Hill, and besides a fat lezbo school is no place for a fat gay man.
    I'm surprised he isn't bringing @creepycoug CANES back with all the hot little latino fruit around Miami. Maybe he has a thing for tech nerds? Who knows? Seattle has that as well, so it's no excuse.
    I really thought Duval Street just 3.5 hours to the southwest was gonna pull that fucking twink to Coral Gables and bring my Canes back to their rightful place.

Instead, they'll be the Georgia of the ACC for the next 10 years. Hey, at least we'll ? beat Virginia for a fucking change. YipppEEEEEEEE!!!1
  • Options
    GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

By the way, the above is an example of the type of ableist crap that should not be posted here.

Don't twist.

I pacifically axed for no ableist crap!