Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How many games do OUR mighty DAWGS need to win next year

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I'm already a Bama fan

STFU with "how many games do we need to win" Enjoy the game and enjoy getting better than weve been over the last 25 years. I hope we suck so your weeks in fall are miserable. Ill be havin a ball watching husky football with defense and a running game return to montlake. Something most of you new fish fucks werent born yet to see. If youre under 25 your dumbass shouldnt even be at HH. Bye Boobs

Christ.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm already a Bama fan

STFU with "how many games do we need to win" Enjoy the game and enjoy getting better than weve been over the last 25 years. I hope we suck so your weeks in fall are miserable. Ill be havin a ball watching husky football with defense and a running game return to montlake. Something most of you new fish fucks werent born yet to see. If youre under 25 your dumbass shouldnt even be at HH. Bye Boobs

Fuck you're stupid.

How is winning 7 better than we've been in 25 years, when we? won a Rose Bowl 15 years ago?

It's too bad you didn't go full quad so we? wouldn't have to read the loser shit you type.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Seven Win Sark set the bar, as long as he hits the magic number the admin won't give a fuck.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    10+

2, Pete's job is safe no matter what. Next?

So this is Washington's 15th exhibition season in a row.

I don't even know why they bother to have a football program.
    They don't. It's a sustainability project masquerading as a football program.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,594
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm already a Bama fan

Seven Win Sark set the bar, as long as he hits the magic number the admin won't give a fuck.

Imagine how low the bar would be if the coach wasn't cheating on his wife and mixing booze and pills. Imagine a classy coach who molds men. What would his bar be?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

2, Pete's job is safe no matter what. Next?

So this is Washington's 15th exhibition season in a row.

I don't even know why they bother to have a football program.
    They don't. It's a sustainability project masquerading as a football program.
    Bring back our pea patch
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

Boobs' record of being right (at least about football, not hockey) speaks for itself. Pumpy is right about as often as Kim.

Lies and denial. Pump's 30-year record of accurate and thorough husky football reporting speaks for itself. Boobs has followed dawgs about 5 years. Lets stay in our lanes. Puppy the fast lane.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

Boobs' record of being right (at least about football, not hockey) speaks for itself. Pumpy is right about as often as Kim.

Lies and denial. Pump's 30-year record of accurate and thorough husky football reporting speaks for itself. Boobs has followed dawgs about 5 years. Lets stay in our lanes. Puppy the fast lane.
    Boobs wanted to fire Lambright when Kenny Wheaton crossed midfield.

I've been right longer than you've been getting pegged by whores in Gorst.
  • Options

Fuck you're stupid.

How is winning 7 better than we've been in 25 years, when we? won a Rose Bowl 15 years ago?

It's too bad you didn't go full quad so we? wouldn't have to read the loser shit you type.
    Tommy you are so far removed from this sport, this program, that im unable to respond. STFU and GTFO. Good jaeesus !
  • Options
    edited May 2016

PurpleJ said:

Exactly why your the worst and most active poster here. Called for Lambo's head on probation? 20k and still looking for acceptance. What a fucking tool. And pup was there in Autzen...you?
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

Exactly why your the worst and most active poster here. Called for Lambo's head on probation? 20k and still looking for acceptance. What a fucking tool. And pup was there in Autzen...you?
    You were there and you didn't realize he was in over his head?

You're terrible at football knowledge.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

I'm to the point where I just can't argue anymore about Smith and Petersen. He'll either fire Smith this offseason, do an offensive overhaul and keep Smith, or stay the same. Either way, he needs to win 9+ for me next year and compete for the North late into the season. I think they can win the north next year, it's not out of the question for me.

Either way, it will be interesting, or not.

Pretty much this ...

But with a weak non-conference schedule that should ensure 3-0, I'd be mildly disappointed with a 6-3 conference record. I'd put the o/u at 9.5 wins for next year and then should we end at 9 wins look back on how we got there. Barring a massive run of injuries, etc. (which you could argue is on Petersen anyway from a depth perspective), 8 or less would be a significant disappointment.
    I and the rest of the world will take the under at 9.5.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,625
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    NATTY
    Lmfao

Paging Stalin
  • Options

Lmfao

Paging Stalin

He's not reading through six pages of this crap.

Is he?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Lmfao

Paging Stalin

Is he?
    Ruh-roh!!!!
  • Options
    By the way, the above is an example of the type of ableist crap that should not be posted here.

Don't twist.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,625
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    NATTY

Lmfao

Paging Stalin

Is he?
    PGOS makes the best threads. Home grown, posted in Washington State. Crooked Hillary posters will tell you his threads are full of crap. They're losers, folks. These same posters were made in Oregon! Sad!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm already a Bama fan
    1-0 Blues
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm already a Bama fan
    Early 1st on power play