Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How many games do OUR mighty DAWGS need to win next year

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'm already a Bama fan

Tequilla said:

I'm to the point where I just can't argue anymore about Smith and Petersen. He'll either fire Smith this offseason, do an offensive overhaul and keep Smith, or stay the same. Either way, he needs to win 9+ for me next year and compete for the North late into the season. I think they can win the north next year, it's not out of the question for me.

Either way, it will be interesting, or not.

Pretty much this ...

But with a weak non-conference schedule that should ensure 3-0, I'd be mildly disappointed with a 6-3 conference record. I'd put the o/u at 9.5 wins for next year and then should we end at 9 wins look back on how we got there. Barring a massive run of injuries, etc. (which you could argue is on Petersen anyway from a depth perspective), 8 or less would be a significant disappointment.
    Who the fuck are you kidding? You'll suck his dick when he wins 7 and tell us about 2017 being the year

That's the only true and realistic thing I've read on this board in months.
  • Options
    BlayenBlayen Member Posts: 102
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    We hit 5 P-12 wins repeatedly with Sark. This should be a baseline. We need go at least 6-3 in P-12.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

He needs to win 7

Why only seven? They're not going to be so young next year. It's not a massive rebuild job.
    I said he NEEDS to win 7 (he has 5-6 years here to p, didnt say I think he will. I see 9-10 next year. Peter has a 5-year guarantee, maybe 6. Getused to that shit bitches. Might as well enjoy the process
    wobidbus said:

UW should've won 10 games a year ago if not for self-inflicted bullshit and should be sitting at 6 wins right now. The standards for this program are so low it's ridiculous.

Edited 7 wins to 6 because I blacked out for the entire Stanford game.

Congrats 76, you've taken over top spot for HH most dipshitted post of the year. 10 wins with miles? 6 wins so far this year? You're more confused than kim and his chargees...well shit thats because you are one I assume? Dont open your mouth again here, you've already disqualified yourself as a poster here with that.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Seriously, you just dont win 10 games in the pac12 because you had 4, 1st-2nd round nfl draft picks on defense. Translation, everybody else on defense stank, specifically Sark's pet project Timu (he was a massive liability). In case you didnt notice, our defense is much better without them, and all of them Peter's recruits but 2-3.

Notice the running game starting to work at point of attack with Gaskin and Pete's other recruits on the Oline, Sark's players never won a battle at point of attack. Sankey got most of his yards by himself, and was seldom because of great blocking. Pull your grapes out your cunts and observe progress, with REAL depth on both sides of trenches. Sark couldnt field a simple starting 5 on the oline in 5 years, Pete has a 2 deep in 1.5 years.

Pay attention to something other than the score of games. We SUCKED last year with Sarks guys, because aside from 4 guys, Sark's players are horrible (aside from Victor). They're better this year with Peter's freshmen. Pay attention, open your slanted eyes, and try being realistic. We dont play in the ACC
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,595
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm already a Bama fan
    You win 10 games because you have a senior QB, right Pup?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

You win 10 games because you have a senior, record-breaking, heisman-contending QB, right Pup?

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    8-9

Seriously, you just dont win 10 games in the pac12 because you had 4, 1st-2nd round nfl draft picks on defense. Translation, everybody else on defense stank, specifically Sark's pet project Timu (he was a massive liability). In case you didnt notice, our defense is much better without them, and all of them Peter's recruits but 2-3.

Notice the running game starting to work at point of attack with Gaskin and Pete's other recruits on the Oline, Sark's players never won a battle at point of attack. Sankey got most of his yards by himself, and was seldom because of great blocking. Pull your grapes out your cunts and observe progress, with REAL depth on both sides of trenches. Sark couldnt field a simple starting 5 on the oline in 5 years, Pete has a 2 deep in 1.5 years.

Pay attention to something other than the score of games. We SUCKED last year with Sarks guys, because aside from 4 guys, Sark's players are horrible (aside from Victor). They're better this year with Peter's freshmen. Pay attention, open your slanted eyes, and try being realistic. We dont play in the ACC

I agree the defense is solid, Pete doesn't get rocked by 35 points by Arizona and probably never would, the offense is young, blah, blah blah, but the play calling is stupid too often. I don't pretend to be an expert, but this isn't an experiment. It's about winning.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,584
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Because it's hard.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm already a Bama fan
    Arizona's gonna put up 50 on us this weekend.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm already a Bama fan
    @koopdog
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    somebody replaced an s with a c in offense. Was it one of you fucking mods?
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NATTY
    Show me a natty runner up and I'll show you a runner up
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

UW Athletics: We Focus On Things Other Than Game Scores
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    8-9
    Everything wrong with the offense is summed up and demonstrated in one Mad Swede play. Praying those playbook pages were lit on fire and shoved up Smiff's ass, never to be seen again, I'm still going with 9 wins. Somebody on offense will fuck up and lose a winnable game. Maybe the backup QB. But, somebody. It's the new "identity" we've craved for UW's offense.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Quit living in the passed
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Quit living in the passed

Passed out in the AD's office. A UW production
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    My inner doog says I don't care how many games are won so long as *we* beat fucking Oregon.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

My inner doog says I don't care how many games are won so long as *we* beat fucking Oregon.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,626
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club