Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Which Husky game made you a fan for life?

Comments

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Coker had a natty and a natty loss his first two years. His only loss

Miami trended downward every year Coker was there.

Slingblade has gotten better.

13-2 > 11-2
    So you think Helfrich is going better than 11-2 and an Orange Bowl win in year 3?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

Coker had a natty and a natty loss his first two years. His only loss

Miami trended downward every year Coker was there.

Slingblade has gotten better.

13-2 > 11-2
    Great example of a bullshit stat. 1 loss is better than 4. I natty is better than none
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    One of the biggest doogs on this bored is a Broon
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2017 and 2018 will be special
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Helfrich, by the way, is similar to Sark.
    Helfrich is nothing like Sark.

Fuck, I'm going to have to bookmark this thread.

Race just called W-L a "bullshit stat."
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Race died two years ago (T's & P's). This new one is just a Coog trying to make Race look bad.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

Don't twist

Saying Helfrich improved from year one to year two makes him better than a guy that won a natty and only lost one game his first two years is bullshit.

Winners win and Coker won more
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Race died two years ago (T's & P's). This new one is just a Coog trying to make Race look bad.

Catty
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Maybe you can make an entry about it in your eDiary? That'll teach 'em. Nerd.

• Options

AZDuck said:

Maybe you can make an entry about it in your eDiary? That'll teach 'em. Nerd.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,198
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2015
    Jesus H. Christ

Helfrich is a very very good coach when he has the best QB in the history of the University of Oregon. How good will he be with Vernon Adams? Dude can throw absolute dimes so we will see....it was panic time in Eugene and Helfrich got a royal flush.

It will be interesting...unless it's not.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Catty

Is that what they'll call it when cuogs win the natty?
  • Options

AZDuck said:

Gladstone said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

so wait... winning doesn't matter?

I'm confused.

I need to be dooglightened I guess

It matters but don't lie bro. In 1992 all of you Ducks would kill for this little 2007-2014 stretch. Hell in 2005 you would have too.
    Fuck yeah. So would you. Oregon's the winningest team in CFB since like 2009 or some shit like that. The only thing Oregon hasn't won is the natty, which is why you fucks moved the goalpoasts to "win a natty and pop off" from "win a Rose Bowl and pop off."

I don't really give a fuck, I'll pop off when I feel like it. I want a natty as much as the next guy, but a few Pac-12 championships, a Heisman trophy and two Rose Bowl trophies keep me feeling pretty good for the time being.
    Enjoy it while you can.

Totally bro! Oregon hasn't done anything to their program's infrastructure to be successful long term. Nope, nothing.

Get the fuck out of here. Oregon has everything. They aren't going anywhere for a very very long time. They might have a lull here and there like everyone does, but everyone is in full go for athletics.
    coaching

is

everything

all of your other program infrastructure bullshit is wax for scaping

hth
    Helfrich is 24-4 with a National Semifinal win and national title appearance in his first 2 years. HTH
    Helfrich lost the REAL Rose Bowl.

We've covered this.
    You're consistent. The rest of these fucktards are dooging hard
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,965
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited April 2015
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

I'm confused.

It matters but don't lie bro. In 1992 all of you Ducks would kill for this little 2007-2014 stretch. Hell in 2005 you would have too.
    Fuck yeah. So would you. Oregon's the winningest team in CFB since like 2009 or some shit like that. The only thing Oregon hasn't won is the natty, which is why you fucks moved the goalpoasts to "win a natty and pop off" from "win a Rose Bowl and pop off."

I don't really give a fuck, I'll pop off when I feel like it. I want a natty as much as the next guy, but a few Pac-12 championships, a Heisman trophy and two Rose Bowl trophies keep me feeling pretty good for the time being.
    Enjoy it while you can.

Totally bro! Oregon hasn't done anything to their program's infrastructure to be successful long term. Nope, nothing.

Get the fuck out of here. Oregon has everything. They aren't going anywhere for a very very long time. They might have a lull here and there like everyone does, but everyone is in full go for athletics.
    Get the fuck out of here yourself Duck. It's a Husky board. I don't waste time on esuck. You and AZ act like you own the place.

Oregon's not going to stay at an elite level for real long with Helfrich. Look at Miami's mediocrity. And once all the uniform hype wears off after an 8-4 season, no elite Cali or Texas kids will want to go to Eugene. Cook it, bruh.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,965
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

While we are on the topic…..

Oregon's descent from great to good is just getting underway. It would be stupid to say they are going to drop to a 500 program or not even a top 25 program. They will be good for many years as UW was after 92 or as even as USC/Texas/Alabama are after they hit peaks.

But Oregon will regress as the Chip Kelly effect, which began in 07 wears off. Kelly is what made Oregon a national program, not investments in facilities, uniforms, etc. Its hard for Oregon fans to swallow, but the sooner you realize it, the better off you will be.

Helfrich, by the way, is similar to Sark. Young guy who didn't accomplish anything as a coordinator yet rose quickly to getting a job he was not qualified for. Sorry but the guy was woefully outcoached in the title game and he's had the best player in CFB at the most important position for the past two years. Let's see what he does in 2017,2018 when the Kelly effect is completely gone.

Don't be sorry.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

pawz said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

I'm confused.

Enjoy it while you can.

Obsession.

The fact you are on a Huskieie bored stomping your feet, clamoring for attention only helps to cement your status as little brother. REAL winners don't give a fuck, Quook. Wildcat

Hope this helps.
    No kidding. This cunt isn't a Duck - he's a faggot Wildcat hanger-on who knows his shitty ass team has never and will never do anything of significance, so he's ballwashing the Ducks, like he is one, so he can rattle his cock-hole like he's associated with UO in any way, shape or form.

Fuck off, Mooster.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

I'm confused.

Enjoy it while you can.

Get the fuck out of here yourself Duck. It's a Husky board. I don't waste time on esuck. You and AZ act like you own the place.

Oregon's not going to stay at an elite level for real long with Helfrich. Look at Miami's mediocrity. And once all the uniform hype wears off after an 8-4 season, no elite Cali or Texas kids will want to go to Eugene. Cook it, bruh.
    I've always had a soft spot for you Bill. I think its the SEC hate.

I'm banned on eQuook anyway. Something about lemons