Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Which Husky game made you a fan for life?

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,965
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

so wait... winning doesn't matter?

I'm confused.

I need to be dooglightened I guess

It matters but don't lie bro. In 1992 all of you Ducks would kill for this little 2007-2014 stretch. Hell in 2005 you would have too.
    Fuck yeah. So would you. Oregon's the winningest team in CFB since like 2009 or some shit like that. The only thing Oregon hasn't won is the natty, which is why you fucks moved the goalpoasts to "win a natty and pop off" from "win a Rose Bowl and pop off."

I don't really give a fuck, I'll pop off when I feel like it. I want a natty as much as the next guy, but a few Pac-12 championships, a Heisman trophy and two Rose Bowl trophies keep me feeling pretty good for the time being.
    Enjoy it while you can.

Totally bro! Oregon hasn't done anything to their program's infrastructure to be successful long term. Nope, nothing.

Get the fuck out of here. Oregon has everything. They aren't going anywhere for a very very long time. They might have a lull here and there like everyone does, but everyone is in full go for athletics.
    Get the fuck out of here yourself Duck. It's a Husky board. I don't waste time on esuck. You and AZ act like you own the place.

Oregon's not going to stay at an elite level for real long with Helfrich. Look at Miami's mediocrity. And once all the uniform hype wears off after an 8-4 season, no elite Cali or Texas kids will want to go to Eugene. Cook it, bruh.
    I've always had a soft spot for you Bill. I think its the SEC hate.

I'm banned on eQuook anyway. Something about lemons
    LOL. I'm glad someone does. I say wth I mean. I could make all the little cute inside jokes and pander for "points" and suck up to HHBs, but it's not me. At all.

Fair point. I guess EDuck ran you guys off similar to how Kim has.