Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Conservatives knock it out of the park

123457»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Someone who spends 12hrs daily on a message board and posts 100-200 times a day sucks at life. You have some problems boob. Allow me some more time to diagnose it. I took a few elective sociology, psychology courses while obtaining a real degree. Ill come back to help you buddy:))))

From a dude who has 3,500 posts and not one fact. Me? I got 99 problems and a bitch (puppy) ain't one.
    WTF?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,578
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You always know puppy has the crimson drip when he starts posting several times in a row.
  • Options
    Dumbfuck, im responding to each individual dipshit 1at a time . That would take an IQ over 50 to recognize (and 2nd time ive told you...now you know why you didnt get into UW)
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can you use the quote box? I can't tell if you're responding to me or not. Thanks pal!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Dont have to use the quote box when im the following post. It denotes that I'm responding to you. . Rip your grape from your cunt J!!!! I cant hold your hand, you are a grown up.
  • Options

Dont have to use the quote box when im the following post. It denotes that I'm responding to you. . Rip your grape from your cunt J!!!! I cant hold your hand, you are a grown up.

Sorry I lost my cool. Quote box for you pal
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can we still hold hands?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Dumbfuck, im responding to each individual dipshit 1at a time . That would take an IQ over 50 to recognize (and 2nd time ive told you...now you know why you didnt get into UW)

Drippycunt.gif
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

H_D said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

@2001400ex Are you @huskylawyer hiding behind a new handle on a new board? Wouldn't be the first, and won't be the last, but your hero in the white house has destroyed our country in 6 short years. Race relations are at a 50 year low. World leadership is at a 100 year low. Part time employment is at a 50 year high. National debt is $18 TRILLION and counting. That's a lot to be proud of, though.

Read my posts, show me where I say Obama is a hero? Fuck you are dumb. And nice regurgitation of the daily caller.
    How can you hate this punim?
    Tucker is a stud
    How many stud points would you spend to have him fuck you?
    Ive said this before to you. Hetro men dont say say the word fuck in that context. Its super creepy Thomas. I know you are gay and im not trying to be funny. Only gay men talk like that. Its fucking weird and nobody on this forum has ever said what you just did for the second time. Steer clear of my posts dude, ick!
    You called that bowtie wearing idiot a stud.

And we've established that stud points are a thing.

So...answer the fucking question: how many to get reamed by your dreamboat gay boy?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    PurpleJ said:

Can we still hold hands?

Im all good with you J. Just wish you didnt go off on that silly SEC thing when I warned you they stunk (which of course came to fruition). Kick back, watch a few games 1st then bring educated posts to the table regarding CF. Im the all knowing college football e x pert here and it aint close. If you have questions feel free to ask. Politics too
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

Can we still hold hands?

Im all good with you J. Just wish you didnt go off on that silly SEC thing when I warned you they stunk (which of course came to fruition). Kick back, watch a few games 1st then bring educated posts to the table regarding CF. Im the all knowing college football e x pert here and it aint close. If you have questions feel free to ask. Politics too
    That's funny shit. You are an expert in stupidity. You can regurgitate right wing lies like the best of them tho.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,727
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Can we still hold hands?

That's funny shit. You are an expert in stupidity. You can regurgitate right wing lies like the best of them tho.
    Sounds like he got to you
  • Options

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Can we still hold hands?

Sounds like he got to you
    LOL RBEBAR
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,727
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All caps?

Such fag
  • Options

All caps?