Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Conservatives knock it out of the park

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

jecornel said:

Uhh we have the lowest labor participation since 1948 and wages are decreasing. Obama has killed our economy and is kicking it while it's down dipshit

Send me the facts. Also, repubs would be just as big a failure as obummer...puppyfucktard.
    Do your own research bitch...the facts are there. Since obama took office and during the great recession, the GDP has risen 3.2% (compared to Reagan's whopping 18.6% rate after the recession he stepped into) with the lowest labor participation rate, workers who have stopped looking for employment, and "part time" workers counting in the "employment #'s (actual unemployment is closer to 20%).

Obama's TRUE economic indicators are at the lowest levels of any president since the grat depression. In other words, "obama's economy has had the WORST recovery from any recession since the great depression...a very compelling statement.. Try "the national bureau of economic research", These are facts bitch.

Typical lefty twisting... Believing innaccurate leftist economic generalities.
    LOL now that's funny. Recession was from July 1981 to November 1982. Why do you blame that recession on Carter while you blame a recession that started 13 months BEFORE Obama was inaugurated on Obama?

Facts??? LOL you got none.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_recessions_in_the_United_States
  • Options

Doogles said:

Honda is breaking rule #1 on Hardcore Husky. Never take Puppy seriously. Even worse, if you attempt serious debate with sugar you deserve to jump into a swimming pool of boiling fry grease.

Puppy has brought data, facts etc...whhhat the frig have any of you greazy libia's brought? You'd better take puppy seriously. Puppy doesnt "debate" with you hacks, he just presents reality, then watches as you dildo's scramble to rebut.

I suppose you support a gas tax on fuel for your 125cc girly 4 whe e ler Ex?

Doogles said:

Honda is breaking rule #1 on Hardcore Husky. Never take Puppy seriously. Even worse, if you attempt serious debate with sugar you deserve to jump into a swimming pool of boiling fry grease.

Puppy has brought data, facts etc...whhhat the frig have any of you greazy libia's brought? You'd better take puppy seriously. Puppy doesnt "debate" with you hacks, he just presents reality, then watches as you dildo's scramble to rebut.

Yeah . facts. Or something. This is from Forbes which is a conservative news outlet.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2014/09/05/obama-outperforms-reagan-on-jobs-growth-and-investing/

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

Your silence speaks volumes Ex, freemont, snuggles, jecornhole, splitskin, paradise among others...

Can I have a nickname or are you gonna continue to leave me in the friend zone with raging blue balls?
    How about purplefay?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

jecornel said:

Uhh we have the lowest labor participation since 1948 and wages are decreasing. Obama has killed our economy and is kicking it while it's down dipshit

Send me the facts. Also, repubs would be just as big a failure as obummer...puppyfucktard.
    Do your own research bitch...the facts are there. Since obama took office and during the great recession, the GDP has risen 3.2% (compared to Reagan's whopping 18.6% rate after the recession he stepped into) with the lowest labor participation rate, workers who have stopped looking for employment, and "part time" workers counting in the "employment #'s (actual unemployment is closer to 20%).

Obama's TRUE economic indicators are at the lowest levels of any president since the grat depression. In other words, "obama's economy has had the WORST recovery from any recession since the great depression...a very compelling statement.. Try "the national bureau of economic research", These are facts bitch.

LOL now that's funny. Recession was from July 1981 to November 1982. Why do you blame that recession on Carter while you blame a recession that started 13 months BEFORE Obama was inaugurated on Obama?

Most presidents deal with recessions. The difference? They dont last 6-7 years. Obama is clueless. Now do your homework and give puppy something, anything EX
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Yeah . facts. Or something. This is from Forbes which is a conservative news outlet.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2014/09/05/obama-outperforms-reagan-on-jobs-growth-and-investing/

Obamas "job growth" is based on part time workers and those who've stopped looking for work. These are the facts EX. Last time ill say it. Bring something truthful and useful.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

jecornel said:

Possibly the dumbest post and source ever seen here
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Your silence speaks volumes Ex, freemont, snuggles, jecornhole, splitskin, paradise among others...

I already told you to kill yourself.

End of discussion as far as I'm concerned.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Wikipedia (Listeni/ˌwɪkɨˈpiːdiə/ or Listeni/ˌwɪkiˈpiːdiə/ WIK-i-PEE-dee-ə) is a free-access, free content Internet encyclopedia, supported and hosted by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation. Anyone who can access the site can edit almost any of its articles, as long as they follow the rules.[6] Wikipedia is the seventh-most popular website[5] and constitutes the Internet's largest and most popular general reference work.[7][8][9]

Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger launched Wikipedia on January 15, 2001. Sanger[10] coined its name,[11] a portmanteau of wiki (from the Hawaiian word for "quick")[12] and encyclopedia. Although Wikipedia's content was initially only in English, it quickly became multilingual, through the launch of versions in different languages. All versions are similar, but differences exist in content and in editing practices. The English Wikipedia is now one of more than 200 Wikipedias and is the largest with over 4.6 million articles. As of February 2014, it had 18 billion page views and nearly 500 million unique visitors each month.[13] Wikipedia has more than 22 million accounts, out of which there were over 73,000 active editors globally as of May 2014.[2]

Wikipedia's accuracy is similar to Encyclopedia Britannica, with Wikipedia being much larger. However, critics argue Wikipedia exhibits systemic bias,[14] and its group dynamics hinder its goals.[clarification needed] Most academics, historians, teachers and journalists reject Wikipedia as a reliable source of information for being a mixture of truths, half truths, and some falsehoods,[14] and that as a resource about controversial topics, Wikipedia is notoriously subject to manipulation and spin.[15] Wikipedia's Consensus and Undue Weight policies have been repeatedly criticised by prominent scholarly sources for undermining freedom of thought and leading to false beliefs based on incomplete information.[16][17][18][19]

Openness
    Differences between versions of an article are highlighted as shown.

Unlike traditional encyclopedias, Wikipedia follows the procrastination principle (i.e. waiting for an issue to cause enough problems before taking measure to solve it) regarding the security of its content.[20] It started almost entirely open—anyone could create articles, and any Wikipedia article could be edited by any reader, even those who did not have a Wikipedia account. Modifications to all articles would be published immediately. As a result, any article could contain inaccuracies such as errors, ideological biases, and nonsensical or irrelevant text.
    Restrictions

Over time, the English Wikipedia and some other Wikipedias gradually restricted modifications. For example, in the English Wikipedia and some other language editions, only registered users may create a new article.[21] On the English Wikipedia and some others, some particularly sensitive and/or vandalism-prone pages are now "protected" to some degree.[22] A frequently vandalized article can be semi-protected, meaning that only certain editors are able to modify it.[23] A particularly contentious article may be locked so that only administrators are able to make changes.[24]

In certain cases, all editors are allowed to submit modifications, but review is required for some editors. For example, the German Wikipedia maintains "stable versions" of articles,[25] which have passed certain reviews. Following protracted trials and community discussion, the English Wikipedia introduced the "pending changes" system in December 2012.[26] Under this system, new users' edits to certain controversial or vandalism-prone articles are "subject to review from an established Wikipedia editor before publication".[27]
    The editing interface of Wikipedia
    Review of changes

Although changes are not systematically reviewed, the software that powers Wikipedia provides certain tools allowing anyone to review changes made by others. The "History" page of each article links to each revision.[notes 2][28] On most articles, anyone can undo others' changes by clicking a link on the article's history page. Anyone can view the latest changes to articles, and anyone may maintain a "watchlist" of articles that interest them so they can be notified of any changes. "New pages patrol" is a process whereby newly created articles are checked for obvious problems.[29]

In 2003, economics PhD student Andrea Ciffolilli argued that the low transaction costs of participating in a wiki create a catalyst for collaborative development, and that features such as allowing easy access to past versions of a page favor "creative construction" over "creative destruction".[30]
    Vandalism
    Main article: Vandalism on Wikipedia

Any edit that changes content in a way that deliberately compromises the integrity of Wikipedia is considered vandalism. The most common and obvious types of vandalism include insertion of obscenities and crude humor. Vandalism can also include advertising language and other types of spam.[31] Sometimes editors commit vandalism by removing information or entirely blanking a given page. Less common types of vandalism, such as the deliberate addition of plausible but false information to an article, can be more difficult to detect. Vandals can introduce irrelevant formatting, modify page semantics such as the page's title or categorization, manipulate the underlying code of an article, or use images disruptively.[32]
    White-haired elderly gentleman in suit and tie speaks at a podium.
    American journalist John Seigenthaler (1927–2014), subject of the Seigenthaler incident
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    EX, I know from the top of my head all of Obuma's deficiencies. Im asking for you to provide FACTS, STATISTICS to support your lefty views and you research and bring this? You can look forever and not find proof that defends Obums horrific track record on the economy.

Switch parties, its catching on. People want 40-hour /week jobs and better wages. Both have gone drastically downhill since 2008. Thats bad. Yank your head from your gine and look around. Part time jobs and a meager wage is the premise of Obums "recovery". That is fact. Glad im not a minimum wager like you EX. You, and many americans have a long road to travel.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,631
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Can I have a nickname or are you gonna continue to leave me in the friend zone with raging blue balls?
    How about purplefay?
    You can do better. Lay it on me bubba!
  • Options
    I here you J but I like Fay. That is your new nickname. Certainly I can do better but we'll go with that for now.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,631
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I here you J but I like Fay. That is your new nickname. Certainly I can do better but we'll go with that for now.

We?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

jecornel said:

Most presidents deal with recessions. The difference? They dont last 6-7 years. Obama is clueless. Now do your homework and give puppy something, anything EX
    Your lack of reading comprehension is marvelous.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Obamas "job growth" is based on part time workers and those who've stopped looking for work. These are the facts EX. Last time ill say it. Bring something truthful and useful.
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jobs_created_during_U.S._presidential_terms

Except it's not based on workers who have stopped looking for work, that's what your masters say and you blindly believe. This is actual workers, not the unemployment number.

Bush first term - .06%
    Bush second term - .21%
    Obama first term - .28%
    Obama second term - 1.8%
  • Options

2001400ex said:

jecornel said:

Exactly. Reagan was the best president ever. Reality is, he created the economy of the 90s.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @2001400ex Are you @huskylawyer hiding behind a new handle on a new board? Wouldn't be the first, and won't be the last, but your hero in the white house has destroyed our country in 6 short years. Race relations are at a 50 year low. World leadership is at a 100 year low. Part time employment is at a 50 year high. National debt is $18 TRILLION and counting. That's a lot to be proud of, though.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

@2001400ex Are you @huskylawyer hiding behind a new handle on a new board? Wouldn't be the first, and won't be the last, but your hero in the white house has destroyed our country in 6 short years. Race relations are at a 50 year low. World leadership is at a 100 year low. Part time employment is at a 50 year high. National debt is $18 TRILLION and counting. That's a lot to be proud of, though.

Read my posts, show me where I say Obama is a hero? Fuck you are dumb. And nice regurgitation of the daily caller.
  • Options

Interesting thread. Presidents and the economy "under their watch"

I could talk about this for hours, but what gets my goat is Clinton along with Summers, Rubin, etc gutting the Glass-Steagall Act. Not to mention NAFTA which Perot warned against (remember he was painted as crazy)

Goes a little beyond red and blue folks

Both parties are fucked up. Reality is, both are slaves to lobbying money, but spend a shit ton of our money.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Read my posts, show me where I say Obama is a hero? Fuck you are dumb. And nice regurgitation of the daily caller.