Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Conservatives knock it out of the park

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
"After so many years of sluggish growth, we're finally seeing some economic data that can provide a glimmer of hope," said McConnell. "The uptick appears to coincide with the biggest political change of the Obama administration's long tenure in Washington: the expectation of a new Republican Congress."

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6429912?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

I knew electing a conservative congress would improve the economy. Just didn't know it would happen this quick. I'm just glad our country is back on track.

Comments

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

"After so many years of sluggish growth, we're finally seeing some economic data that can provide a glimmer of hope," said McConnell. "The uptick appears to coincide with the biggest political change of the Obama administration's long tenure in Washington: the expectation of a new Republican Congress."

I knew electing a conservative congress would improve the economy. Just didn't know it would happen this quick. I'm just glad our country is back on track.

It is the Topdawg rule ... he who is in power gets the credit.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Maybe now they'll work on approving the TPP and finally get to reforming the Corporate Tax Code. There's hundreds of billions of profits that American companies are keeping abroad because the USA now has the highest corporate tax rate in the world.

Thieves (he has multiple rent controlled apartments in NYC) like Charlie Rangel love to grandstand and talk about how Private Equity shops pay less taxes due to carried interest but that's Congress' fault since they wrote the laws!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Uhhh, consumer confidence just hit a 7-year high? Coincidence? I think not
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Yes, you political pigs. Your coming into office gives people so much hope and really helps the economy, because we all trust you so much. Fuck off.
  • Options
    This isnt eugene u puke fuck duck. Keep your love for pelosi in check.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Except you don't even know anything about Pelosi other than what your masters tell you.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Pressing yet again
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    "Well you're just going to have to pass the ACA to see what's in it"! Did my master tell me that or did I and the rest of America see that with their own eyes.

id rather live in a country with 50% terrorist muslims and under sharia law than with you buttsniffing left handies
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

"Well you're just going to have to pass the ACA to see what's in it"! Did my master tell me that or did I and the rest of America see that with their own eyes.

id rather live in a country with 50% terrorist muslims and under sharia law than with you buttsniffing left handies

MOVE!
  • Options
    edited January 2015

I hate politicians in general you fucking boof timer. Pelosi more than most. Democrat, Republicans, they are all the same. And they accomplish the same thing: nothing. BTW Seattle is far more liberal than Eugene.
  • Options
    You fucking Move. Id rather live in a country with a backbone and employment than your sissy-bitch poverty-stricken version currently employed.

How long are you willing to work for pennies? And at what point are you willing to fight for that discretionary penny you might have that currently goes to our muslim economic terrorist currently in office? Step out of your silky panties and do something about it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Republicans are way too liberal for oregonblitzkrieg
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Blitzkrieg is fighting for "message board" recognition like his football team is national recognition. Both are failing miserably. Hey, they won a rose bowl, now they have 2 in 80 something years. Nice job living vicariously through your football team.
  • Options
    Kinda like how you live vicariously through puppy's Racey
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kinda like how you live vicariously through puppy's Racey

Huh?
  • Options

Blitzkrieg is fighting for "message board" recognition like his football team is national recognition. Both are failing miserably. Hey, they won a rose bowl, now they have 2 in 80 something years. Nice job living vicariously through your football team.

0-11. With a Duck National Championship, UW will officially be little brother.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

0-11. With a Duck National Championship, UW has officially been little brother for a decade.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

0-11. With a Duck National Championship, UW has officially been little brother for a duckade.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HFNY said:

Maybe now they'll work on approving the TPP and finally get to reforming the Corporate Tax Code. There's hundreds of billions of profits that American companies are keeping abroad because the USA now has the highest corporate tax rate in the world.

Thieves (he has multiple rent controlled apartments in NYC) like Charlie Rangel love to grandstand and talk about how Private Equity shops pay less taxes due to carried interest but that's Congress' fault since they wrote the laws!

I didn't understand any of this, but fuck Charlie Rangel. Hate that fuck.