Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Conservatives knock it out of the park

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Honda thinks he's different from puppy

Except I post actual facts and don't say stupid shit like "Obama caused the recession" when he wasn't even in office the first 13 months of the recession.
    Facts? I laid them out, still waiting for yours. Quick, rush to your lecture notes buttfuck. And never said Osama caused recession, said specifically, WITH FACTS, he hasnt brought us out of it. I should start charging you. you've learned more from me in this thread then you did all last quarter @ Evergreen.:)
    Look up at my last post, yes you did say that. You also got the Pelosi quote wrong. You mentioned some other shit out of context as well. All just regurgitating what your masters say.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Agree boobs. I dont rely on fox for news, I just like to hear news presented in a way that doesnt protect our criminal president

How is that Benghazi investigation working out for you? Your news source lied to you about that as well.
    Youre still on benghazi? Dude, we took the senate...do you know this? Its hard to focus on politics while blowing guys 40hrs/week at the moses rest area for gas money for your outdated 4-wheeler, and 1984 toyota 4×4. Howmany miles on that sucker?

We???

CHRIST.

Kill yourself already.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited January 2015

Agree boobs. I dont rely on fox for news, I just like to hear news presented in a way that doesnt protect our criminal president

How is that Benghazi investigation working out for you? Your news source lied to you about that as well.
    Youre still on benghazi? Dude, we took the senate...do you know this? Its hard to focus on politics while blowing guys 40hrs/week at the moses rest area for gas money for your outdated 4-wheeler, and 1984 toyota 4×4. Howmany miles on that sucker?
    We???

CHRIST.

Kill yourself already.

I'm just glad that puppy is going to take responsibility for every fucktarded thing the senate does for the next two years. Oh wait that's never going to happen, this is Mr profiles in courage, run to the mods puppy love we're talking about.
  • Options

We???

CHRIST.

Kill yourself already.
    I'm just glad that puppy is going to take responsibility for every fucktarded thing the senate does for the next two years. Oh wait that's never going to happen, this is Mr profiles in courage, run to the mods puppy love we're talking about

He'll still find a way to blame democrats for everything wrong. Even tho both parties are fucked up.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Honda is breaking rule #1 on Hardcore Husky. Never take Puppy seriously. Even worse, if you attempt serious debate with sugar you deserve to jump into a swimming pool of boiling fry grease.

Wait what? I always thought PLSS was someone's gag account.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2015
    Doogles said:

Honda is breaking rule #1 on Hardcore Husky. Never take Puppy seriously. Even worse, if you attempt serious debate with sugar you deserve to jump into a swimming pool of boiling fry grease.

Puppy has brought data, facts etc...whhhat the frig have any of you greazy libia's brought? You'd better take puppy seriously. Puppy doesnt "debate" with you hacks, he just presents reality, then watches as you dildo's scramble to rebut.

I suppose you support a gas tax on fuel for your 125cc girly 4 whe e ler Ex?
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,648
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Uhh we have the lowest labor participation since 1948 and wages are decreasing. Obama has killed our economy and is kicking it while it's down dipshit

Send me the facts. Also, repubs would be just as big a failure as obummer...puppyfucktard.
    Do your own research bitch...the facts are there. Since obama took office and during the great recession, the GDP has risen 3.2% (compared to Reagan's whopping 18.6% rate after the recession he stepped into) with the lowest labor participation rate, workers who have stopped looking for employment, and "part time" workers counting in the "employment #'s (actual unemployment is closer to 20%).

Obama's TRUE economic indicators are at the lowest levels of any president since the grat depression. In other words, "obama's economy has had the WORST recovery from any recession since the great depression...a very compelling statement.. Try "the national bureau of economic research", These are facts bitch.

Typical lefty twisting... Believing innaccurate leftist economic generalities.
    Always about Reagan, you sound like a husky fan and the 91' team.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Uhh we have the lowest labor participation since 1948 and wages are decreasing. Obama has killed our economy and is kicking it while it's down dipshit

Send me the facts. Also, repubs would be just as big a failure as obummer...puppyfucktard.
    Do your own research bitch...the facts are there. Since obama took office and during the great recession, the GDP has risen 3.2% (compared to Reagan's whopping 18.6% rate after the recession he stepped into) with the lowest labor participation rate, workers who have stopped looking for employment, and "part time" workers counting in the "employment #'s (actual unemployment is closer to 20%).

Obama's TRUE economic indicators are at the lowest levels of any president since the grat depression. In other words, "obama's economy has had the WORST recovery from any recession since the great depression...a very compelling statement.. Try "the national bureau of economic research", These are facts bitch.

Typical lefty twisting... Believing innaccurate leftist economic generalities.
    Always about Reagan, you sound like DJ and black people.
  • Options
    Reagan created jobs and prosperity. Just an example of a president with a plan. Clinton was an excellent president as was my favorite JFK. Just because im a conservative doesnt mean I cant recognize excellence. Unfortunately Obama is one of, if not the worst president of all time fiscally, militarily, socially and in terms of foreign relations. Dont shoot the messenger.

One of you hacks needs to bring some facts to support your blind, defiant, defensive and ignorant liberal views. Im all ears...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,233
    Swaye's Wigwam

Reagan created jobs and prosperity. Just an example of a president with a plan. Clinton was an excellent president as was my favorite JFK. Just because im a conservative doesnt mean I cant recognize excellence. Unfortunately Obama is one of, if not the worst president of all time fiscally, militarily, socially and in terms of foreign relations. Dont shoot the messenger.

One of you hacks needs to bring some facts to support your blind, defiant, defensive and ignorant liberal views. Im all ears...

Lot of truth in this

If you lived through the 70's you'd appreciate what Reagan did to bring on the 80's boom. Who doesn't love the 80"s?

The 90's were good too under Bubba. Over a lot of those 20 years we had split control between the white house and congress. Most of this century has been single party rule.
  • Options
    Your silence speaks volumes Ex, freemont, snuggles, jecornhole, splitskin, paradise among others...
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Lot of truth in this

If you lived through the 70's you'd appreciate what Reagan did to bring on the 80's boom. Who doesn't love the 80"s?

The 90's were good too under Bubba. Over a lot of those 20 years we had split control between the white house and congress. Most of this century has been single party rule.
    I welcome the gridlock. Highly underrated.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Your silence speaks volumes Ex, freemont, snuggles, jecornhole, splitskin, paradise among others...

Dont hate cutie)))
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited January 2015
    PurpleJ said:

Can I have a nickname or are you gonna continue to leave me in the friend zone with raging blue balls?
    Why do you hate SuchFagJ?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Extra lulz that puppy apparently thinks I'm a progressive.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm an American.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,233
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

I'm an American.
    #I ridewithmuslims
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

H_D said:

And "all I got" in this thread outweighs your entire contribution, or lack therof, to HHB. Those 225 posts shows how insignificant your little cunt is here. Dont play with the big flame you little fleeb or you'll RIP with cockus and damone (guys with years experience here) . Lurk a little before you post ex, at least till you get your GED.

WTF? That was just a bad attempt at humor.
    Puppy and bad attempt at humor are not synonymous. Pretty much batting 1000 there caberon