Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Conservatives knock it out of the park

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    H_D said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

@2001400ex Are you @huskylawyer hiding behind a new handle on a new board? Wouldn't be the first, and won't be the last, but your hero in the white house has destroyed our country in 6 short years. Race relations are at a 50 year low. World leadership is at a 100 year low. Part time employment is at a 50 year high. National debt is $18 TRILLION and counting. That's a lot to be proud of, though.

Read my posts, show me where I say Obama is a hero? Fuck you are dumb. And nice regurgitation of the daily caller.
    How can you hate this punim?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Holy shit a typical puppy thread...100 plus replys. Keep striving guys, someday you might reach his elite status.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Slave to Fox? A side that questions the other? Should we all believe what the left sells? Is that the america you want to live in? Fox allows input from both sides and allows 'free' americans to decide. Do you want to live in a world that hides and censors the truth? Make your own decisions Ex, not have them made for you. Get your lips off your mommy's teat's.

If you depend on any news channel for your news, you suck at life.
    ftfy
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2015
    Someone who spends 12hrs daily on a message board and posts 100-200 times a day sucks at life. You have some problems boob. Allow me some more time to diagnose it. I took a few elective sociology, psychology courses while obtaining a real degree. Ill come back to help you buddy:))))
  • Options

H_D said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

@2001400ex Are you @huskylawyer hiding behind a new handle on a new board? Wouldn't be the first, and won't be the last, but your hero in the white house has destroyed our country in 6 short years. Race relations are at a 50 year low. World leadership is at a 100 year low. Part time employment is at a 50 year high. National debt is $18 TRILLION and counting. That's a lot to be proud of, though.

Read my posts, show me where I say Obama is a hero? Fuck you are dumb. And nice regurgitation of the daily caller.
    Tucker is a stud
  • Options

Someone who spends 12hrs daily on a message board and posts 100-200 times a day sucks at life. You have some problems boob. Allow me some more time to diagnose it. I took a few elective sociology, psychology courses while obtaining a real degree. Ill come back to help you buddy:))))

From a dude who has 3,500 posts and not one fact. Me? I got 99 problems and a bitch (puppy) ain't one.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

H_D said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Tucker is a stud
    Wouldn't expect you to appreciate that SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC style.
  • Options
    edited January 2015

Your silence speaks volumes Ex, freemont, snuggles, jecornhole, splitskin, paradise among others...

I already told you to kill yourself.

End of discussion as far as I'm concerned.
    Would you care to chime in TomasHill? I guarantee you have no idea as diversity studies doesnt cover what we're talking about. I recommend you smother your ginerlips before I make you look silly again, and again and again.

its comical when you skinny-jeaners come out with your hand on your hip, waiving your manicured finger at conservatives without a fucking clue about the debate at hand. Sit down, do your nails and shut the fuck up Freegine. Its bad enough a hillbillie from moses lake brings his 4 wheeler into the discussion, but now sissy britches feels the need to open his/her lips of botox. Fuck these boards are overrun with funny wristed toe walkers. Stick the fuck to what you know...the sale at Pennies!!!# I would say Nordstrom but I know you fuckers dont shop there.
  • Options

Your silence speaks volumes Ex, freemont, snuggles, jecornhole, splitskin, paradise among others...

I already told you to kill yourself.

End of discussion as far as I'm concerned.
    Would you care to chime in TomasHill? I guarantee you have no idea as diversity studies doesnt cover what we're talking about. I recommend you smother your ginerlips before I make you look silly again, and again and again.

its comical when you skinny-jeaners come out with your hand on your hip, waiving your manicured finger at conservatives without a fucking clue about the debate at hand. Sit down, do your nails and shut the fuck up Freegine. Its bad enough a hillbillie from moses lake brings his 4 wheeler into the discussion, but now sissy britches feels the need to open his/her lips of botox. Fuck these boards are overrun with funny wristed toe walkers. Stick the fuck to what you know...the sale at Pennies!!!# I would say Nordstrom but I know you fuckers dont shop there.
    Nice rant.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    2001400ex said:

Interesting thread. Presidents and the economy "under their watch"

I could talk about this for hours, but what gets my goat is Clinton along with Summers, Rubit goes against your n, etc gutting the Glass-Steagall Act. Not to mention NAFTA which Perot warned against (remember he was painted as crazy)

Goes a little beyond red and blue folks

Both parties are fucked up. Reality is, both are slaves to lobbying money, but spend a shit ton of our money.
    No, both parties are not fucked up. Speak for yourself and your sisters bitch. Dont bring the lame and trite "lobby" bullshite. Enough poli sci 101. One prefers to protect you and your aids-infected community with force, not feel-good faggotry ideals.. be appreciative one party stands with fist bitch. (Had to plagiarizm dances with wolves)
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

H_D said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Tucker is a stud
    How many stud points would you spend to have him fuck you?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,578
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Puppy is being puppy on a drug induced,, incoherent rant.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Uhh we have the lowest labor participation since 1948 and wages are decreasing. Obama has killed our economy and is kicking it while it's down dipshit

The recession started in December of 2007, 13 months before Obama was elected. The economy was shedding 800,000 jobs a month when Obama took over. Then Obama had a Congress whose stated goal was to make Obama a one term president. At the cost of the country.

But let's play this game. What actions exactly has Obama taken to kick it while it's down? Please be specific.
    Do you actually believe this shit?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Agree boobs. I dont rely on fox for news, I just like to hear news presented in a way that doesnt protect our criminal president

How is that Benghazi investigation working out for you? Your news source lied to you about that as well.
    Youre still on benghazi? Dude, we took the senate...do you know this? Its hard to focus on politics while blowing guys 40hrs/week at the moses rest area for gas money for your outdated 4-wheeler, and 1984 toyota 4×4. Howmany miles on that sucker?

True story, I owned a 1984 Toyota 4X4. In 1991. I drove that fucker to the Rose Bowl.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I didn't even see this shit

Then Obama had a Congress whose stated goal was to make Obama a one term president. At the cost of the country.

Democrats controlled both houses his first two years which got us Obamacare which got the republicans the house

Hondo FS as usual
  • Options

I didn't even see this shit

Then Obama had a Congress whose stated goal was to make Obama a one term president. At the cost of the country.

Democrats controlled both houses his first two years which got us Obamacare which got the republicans the house

Hondo FS as usual

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc

I didn't know that Obama term was only 2 years.

RBEBAR.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Uhh we have the lowest labor participation since 1948 and wages are decreasing. Obama has killed our economy and is kicking it while it's down dipshit

The recession started in December of 2007, 13 months before Obama was elected. The economy was shedding 800,000 jobs a month when Obama took over. Then Obama had a Congress whose stated goal was to make Obama a one term president. At the cost of the country.

But let's play this game. What actions exactly has Obama taken to kick it while it's down? Please be specific.
    I've even posted all the facts. What part is incorrect?
  • Options

H_D said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Tucker is a stud
    How many stud points would you spend to have him fuck you?
    Ive said this before to you. Hetro men dont say say the word fuck in that context. Its super creepy Thomas. I know you are gay and im not trying to be funny. Only gay men talk like that. Its fucking weird and nobody on this forum has ever said what you just did for the second time. Steer clear of my posts dude, ick!
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

I've even posted all the facts. What part is incorrect?
    Just avoid the "facts" ex. They've been doctored by your "professors" at evergreen, green river CC, or some sort of green "college". Just shut the fuck up and post pics of the hot sloots at the dunes. (Dont worry, you wont offend Thomas, and if so he'll appologize to Franky for looking at girls and life will go on). If Franky gets offended Tommy I got your back.