Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Didnt take Inslee long to break his promise

123457»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

I don't have anywhere to ride an ATV, but bashing them is pretty fucking stupid. They are fun. Fremont, do you also hate seadoo's?

There's tons of places to ride. I ride all the way from Oregon coast (where I rode the last two days) to rexburg Idaho and Montana.
    Oh cut the shit futtfucker. You have to portage your sissy liitle atv across and up the highway to get to idaho. A real man rides an enduro truly the whole way. Its like that bitch who swam across the ocean (only to be towed, then climbed aboard to sleep while the boat motored the whole night, and actually swam 1/3 the distance when the camera was rolling). Or the cougs who walk from pullman to the apple cup. Those liquor'd up theta chi's walk about 40 miles the whole trip. No different than your bullshit.
  • Options

I don't have anywhere to ride an ATV, but bashing them is pretty fucking stupid. They are fun. Fremont, do you also hate seadoo's?

Good stuff Roadie. And TommyHill, your 1986 17ft bayliner ski boat, with the 75horse force motor isnt allowed at the yacht club
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Good stuff Roadie. And TommyHill, your 1986 17ft bayliner ski boat, with the 75horse force motor isnt allowed at the yacht club
    What's a "ski boat"???
  • Options
    edited December 2014

ATVs are for white trash faggots.

HTH

Fags dont ride atv's. Fags are generally the type who have never ridden one. Their prius is fast and scary enough. You are exactly the type im talking about. Id say it might be different if you played sports and didnt have time to ride motocross or ATV's, but you didnt play sports either. There's a term for you's 'guys'--METROSEXUALS!
    I always knew you'd admit to being a white trash faggot. I just never expected it to happen so soon.

I rode motocross and still ride my polaris, for hunting, exploring, enjoying the mountains. You only wish you could get out of capital hill and go to the mountains. Your prius wouldnt make it. And again, fags dont ride motocross or atv's...dont you get you are just punking on yourself Sally?

And chicks dig a real man not a skinny little metro pussy who showz up f or a date in a prius. And your type, other m etro men, kinda think you're a liitle dork too.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

HTH

Fags dont ride atv's. Fags are generally the type who have never ridden one. Their prius is fast and scary enough. You are exactly the type im talking about. Id say it might be different if you played sports and didnt have time to ride motocross or ATV's, but you didnt play sports either. There's a term for you's 'guys'--METROSEXUALS!
    I always knew you'd admit to being a white trash faggot. I just never expected it to happen so soon.

I rode motocross and still ride my polaris, for hunting, exploring, enjoying the mountains. You only wish you could get out of capital hill and go to the mountains. Your prius wouldnt make it. And again, fags dont ride motocross or atv's...dont you get you are just punking on yourself Sally?

And chicks dig a real man not a skinny little metro pussy who showz up f or a date in a prius. And your type, other m etro men, kinda think you're a liitle dork too.
    This made me laugh
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

HTH

Wow that's awesome. Nice wooossshhhh.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OZONE said:

Have to tax something.

How else is the state supposed to pay for the 520 construction and the Seattle tunnel construction that all of the construction companies are getting rich from?

Muy Roads!!!
    That was supposed to be paid for by other established means. Lack of accountability and transparency, irresponsible spending and no clue how to manage projects are the democrats fault, not the taxpayer. How bout we stop spending on pre-school and help fund bertha for one example, og countless others. Tolling was supposed to h e lp fund 520 ...where did that money go? It's fucking rediculous to impose crippling capital gains taxes. Sick of wasting tax money. New taxes will be wasted the same.
    Yeah it's all democrats fault. Republicans don't spend money. Ever. Just listen to their campaign they'll tell you. And the one time they do cut, it fucks everything up. See Kansas and the huge budget deficit.
    Statists are statists. Democrats happen to be the leader in the clubhouse right now, with the cult of righteous personality, led by a secular divine-right Leviathan.
    Except the last balanced budget was under a democrat president and the largest deficit was under a Republican president. And the deficit has fallen faster under Obama than any other president. Ever.
    Are you in support of a contraction of government then?
    I'm in support of cutting waste and managing expenditures. I'm not in support of just cutting whole programs because groups disagree with the purpose (such as conservatives want all welfare programs gone and democrats wasn't too cut defense). I also think tax loopholes for the wealthy and corporations should be evaluated and some of them removed based on effectiveness.
    So you think people in the government should evaluate if it is more "effective" to let people keep more of their money vs If the government took it from them? At least we know where you stand. Statist gonna statist.
    Lol Nice translation. What you just said is that you live on welfare and don't pay any taxes, get back a ton in earned income credit and still bitch that the government takes to much money from you.
    Wtf'd because what the fuck? You're a special kind of retard with that response. One thing this thread really exposed is you're a partisan hack who loves government as long as it's doing things your personally agree with. Pretty much like every other goverment loving partisan hack.
    Yes I'm a partisan hack the posts information from purely factual resources. You don't post shit and race posts shit from CNS news. But I'm the partisan hack. Yup. Got me there. LOL you are just pissed cause i called you out.
    Terran, Protoss, or Zerg?
    *zerg*
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019
    JFC. Hondo linked this thread to make some fucktarded point about a strawman he built.

It's was fun t read it and to remember even 5 years ago he got his ass kicked here daily. Even by PLSS.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,504
    Founders Club
    Somebody is bored today
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Somebody is bored today

* board

Actually looking for something else, found this shitstain.