Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Didnt take Inslee long to break his promise

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    So... Honda embarrasses himself trying to discuss economics and the benefits of higher taxes on artificially inflated asset prices, then resorts to showing us pictures of his dirt bike?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

So... Honda embarrasses himself trying to discuss economics and the benefits of higher taxes on artificially inflated asset prices, then resorts to showing us pictures of his dirt bike?

What did you expect from quite possibly the most retarded poaster on the Internet?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Except that dumb fuck Honda was the only person to actually post facts. No one said anything about benefits of higher taxes with inflated asset prices.

Thanks for playing tho.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2014
    2001400ex said:

Except that dumb fuck Honda was the only person to actually post facts. No one said anything about benefits of higher taxes with inflated asset prices.

Thanks for playing tho.
    No, actually, you didn't... and, yes, you tried, but we didn't let you get away with it... Or are you just too stupid to realize what you're arguing?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

So Puppy displays his idiocy in consecutive poasts.

First he advocates funding Big Bertha at the expense of schools only to follow up and tell us Bertha is a colossal failure.

I like to spend money on failures, it's what I like to do.

I opposed bertha on every level dipstick. I liked the viaduct the way it was. Drive at your own risk. You metro's have nothing to worry about on your bicycles. The delivery wages are poor, but you get to show off your camel toes through your cute span-dex.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    2001400ex said:

OZONE said:

Have to tax something.

How else is the state supposed to pay for the 520 construction and the Seattle tunnel construction that all of the construction companies are getting rich from?

Muy Roads!!!
    That was supposed to be paid for by other established means. Lack of accountability and transparency, irresponsible spending and no clue how to manage projects are the democrats fault, not the taxpayer. How bout we stop spending on pre-school and help fund bertha for one example, og countless others. Tolling was supposed to h e lp fund 520 ...where did that money go? It's fucking rediculous to impose crippling capital gains taxes. Sick of wasting tax money. New taxes will be wasted the same.
    Yeah it's all democrats fault. Republicans don't spend money. Ever. Just listen to their campaign they'll tell you. And the one time they do cut, it fucks everything up. See Kansas and the huge budget deficit.
    See Wisconsin and their fresh balanced budget , for years now, under republican leadership. Hey, look in your back yard for fiscal democratic disaster you dumbfuck Ex. I like to find one democratic success story out of 50 and pop off. Kansas is sure a hotbed of economic activity you naive little gash.
  • Options
    Holy shit a typical puppy thread...100 plus replys. Keep striving guys, someday you might reach my elite status.
  • Options

Holy shit a typical puppy thread...100 plus replys. Keep striving guys, someday you might reach my elite status.

Did you really just post the most fucktarded thing ever then brag about a 100 poast thread? I've been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. But you really are just trying to fit in. Awesome.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

First he advocates funding Big Bertha at the expense of schools only to follow up and tell us Bertha is a colossal failure.

I opposed bertha on every level dipstick. I liked the viaduct the way it was. Drive at your own risk. You metro's have nothing to worry about on your bicycles. The delivery wages are poor, but you get to show off your camel toes through your cute span-dex.
    Is that why you suggested putting more money into Bertha you fucking idiot?
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Is that why you suggested putting more money into Bertha you fucking idiot?
    Im 100% against bertha buttfuck. Try reading comprehension. You can pick up a remedial course at your local community college. You can apply the credits toward an AA degree. It will help get your lazy dumbass off the soup line.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2014

What did you expect from quite possibly the most retarded poaster on the Internet?
    krisvashon says "fuck you Cuntwaffle". Rrrrrufff!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2014

ATVs are for white trash faggots.

HTH

Fags dont ride atv's. Fags are generally the type who have never ridden one. Their prius is fast and scary enough. You are exactly the type im talking about. Id say it might be different if you played sports and didnt have time to ride motocross or ATV's, but you didnt play sports either. There's a term for you's 'guys'--METROSEXUALS!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

ATVs are for white trash faggots.

HTH

Fags dont ride atv's. Fags are generally the type who have never ridden one. Their prius is fast and scary enough. You are exactly the type im talking about. Id say it might be different if you played sports and didnt have time to ride motocross or ATV's, but you didnt play sports either. There's a term for you's 'guys'--METROSEXUALS!
    I always knew you'd admit to being a white trash faggot. I just never expected it to happen so soon.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't have anywhere to ride an ATV, but bashing them is pretty fucking stupid. They are fun. Fremont, do you also hate seadoo's?
  • Options

I don't have anywhere to ride an ATV, but bashing them is pretty fucking stupid. They are fun. Fremont, do you also hate seadoo's?

Yes.

We mock them down at the yacht club.
  • Options

There's tons of places to ride. I ride all the way from Oregon coast (where I rode the last two days) to rexburg Idaho and Montana.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yes.

REAL yachts have Seadoo's already on them.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,071
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yes.

REAL yachts have Seadoo's choppers already on them.
  • Options

Yes.

REAL yachts have Seadoo's already on them.
    Disagree.