Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Didnt take Inslee long to break his promise

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Race is playing chess, the guy that brags about his 13 year old ATV is playing checkers. Case closed.

I think race is missing his queen. Mostly cause he's a faggot (75k) so taking his queen wasn't hard.

But really, you guys are full of shit and should be smarter than to believe that bullshit on daily caller, CNS, etc. Look at the actual facts. Then you wont be caught saying stupid shit like "Congress controls the purse strings" and "Obama spent $7 trillion" in the same fucking comment. Spread that shit out, will ya.
    Irony defined
    Yup. One person in the thread is posting actual facts. Everyone else is posting political commentary. In other words,, bullshit.
    Well you said so and this is the internet so I have no reason not to believe you.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,368
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We get it. Only Honda has the links to the truth. Everything else is THAT'S YOUR SOURCE

#thatsthejoke
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

We get it. Only Honda has the links to the truth. Everything else is THAT'S YOUR SOURCE

#thatsthejoke

There's a difference between political commentary (fox news and MSNBC, along with a ton of shitty websites) and posting facts directly from the source.

HTH

By the way, the whole hashtag thing is lame, what are you, like 12? For fucks sake.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

#thatsthejoke

There's a difference between political commentary (fox news and MSNBC, along with a ton of shitty websites) and posting facts directly from the source.

HTH

By the way, the whole hashtag thing is lame, what are you, like 12? For fucks sake.
    We've been providing facts for you to ignore. You've been providing spin and lies. You're carrying water for the most dishonest administration since Nixon

#goodeffortgoodjob
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    Standard Supporter
    This thread...
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What makes this funny is that guys like myself and Race each pay more in taxes In a year than the guy with the lame ATV makes in a year.
  • Options

What makes this funny is that guys like myself and Race each pay more in taxes In a year than the guy with the lame ATV makes in a year.

That's your come back? "My wallet is bigger than yours" LOL big thing to say given you don't know me.

(BTW, I actually own two Raptor 700s, just the Honda was the first quad I bought)
  • Options

2001400ex said:

#thatsthejoke

HTH

We've been providing facts for you to ignore. You've been providing spin and lies. You're carrying water for the most dishonest administration since Nixon

#goodeffortgoodjob
    Yes CNS news is facts. Tax policy center is lies and spin. Got it. LOL

Here's a hint for you. Not one president, even Reagan, has kept every campaign promise.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2014

Yep.

Anyone who wants to increase cap gains rates and therefore add a marginal chilling effect on investment behavior needs to DIAFF.

Make no mistake: this cuntry is not grate becuz it was founded on Chrischen principulz. that's fucking FS stoopid. this cuntry is grate becuz of too reezunz:

(a) existence of robust capital markets, the legitimacy of which the investing public has a relatively healthy degree of confidence because of

(2) general and relatively fair application of the rule of law across the bored.

Those too reezunz are what make 'mericuh what it is.

You drive cap gains to ord income, which is every limp wristed faggot liberal's ultimate goal, and you take the "robust" out of (a).

That's your Keyne in Heyne lesson for the day bitchez.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2014
    2001400ex said:

That's your come back? "My wallet is bigger than yours" LOL big thing to say given you don't know me.

(BTW, I actually own two Raptor 700s, just the Honda was the first quad I bought)
    Ummmmmm..your already laid that one out. I was just following the lead. But you were too fucking stupid to see the connection. Lol and bragging about ATVs. The ATV demographic that you're a part of speaks volumes.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Ummmmmm..your already laid that one out. I was just following the lead. But you were too fucking stupid to see the connection. Lol and bragging about ATVs. The ATV demographic that you're a part of speaks volumes.
    I called you a poor welfare bum. Then you come out like "waaahhhh I pay more in taxes than you make waaahhhh. Oh your quad blows. Waaahhhh". Lol see one is giving you shit, the other shows you got sand in your vag and cant find a real comeback.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I called you a poor welfare bum. Then you come out like "waaahhhh I pay more in taxes than you make waaahhhh. Oh your quad blows. Waaahhhh". Lol see one is giving you shit, the other shows you got sand in your vag and cant find a real comeback.
    Where in the flying fuck is Race fucking Bannon to settle this tampon-slinging slug fest?
  • Options

Yep.

Anyone who wants to increase cap gains rates and therefore add a marginal chilling effect on investment behavior needs to DIAFF.

Make no mistake: this cuntry is not grate becuz it was founded on Chrischen principulz. that's fucking FS stoopid. this cuntry is grate becuz of too reezunz:

(a) existence of robust capital markets, the legitimacy of which the investing public has a relatively healthy degree of confidence because of

(2) general and relatively fair application of the rule of law across the bored.

You drive cap gains to ord income, which is every limp wristed faggot liberal's ultimate goal, and you take the "robust" out of (a).

Lol yes, let's just cut capital gains taxes.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/government-politics/article3729756.html

"TOPEKA
    Kansas will collect $1 billion less in revenue in 2015 and 2016 than its projected expenses following massive income tax cuts signed into law by Republican Gov. Sam Brownback.

The new revenue estimates released Monday revealed that Kansas would burn through about $380 million in reserves and still need to cut $280 million to balance its current budget for fiscal year 2015, which ends next June 30.

The problem continues in 2016 when revenues are projected to run $436 million short of expenditures, the estimates show."

Not to mention that the states job growth is less than 3 of the 4 neighboring states. He sold the tax cuts on the trickle down theory. You know the bullshit where you cut taxes on the wealthy and they will hire more people.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Glad you admitted you care.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    2001400ex said:

Yep.

Lol yes, let's just cut capital gains taxes.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/government-politics/article3729756.html

"TOPEKA
    Kansas will collect $1 billion less in revenue in 2015 and 2016 than its projected expenses following massive income tax cuts signed into law by Republican Gov. Sam Brownback.

The new revenue estimates released Monday revealed that Kansas would burn through about $380 million in reserves and still need to cut $280 million to balance its current budget for fiscal year 2015, which ends next June 30.

The problem continues in 2016 when revenues are projected to run $436 million short of expenditures, the estimates show."

Not to mention that the states job growth is less than 3 of the 4 neighboring states. He sold the tax cuts on the trickle down theory. You know the bullshit where you cut taxes on the wealthy and they will hire more people.
    Nobody cares about Kansas. Annex it to Mexico and relocate the Cobalt manufacturing facility to Washington where it belongs. Half their fucking production winds up on Lake Washington anyway.

Understand something Fredo: all your counter examples of some state or local government having to do this or that in the wake of a tax cut are shit because each example needs a thorough discussion and analysis of the overall tax base and, you guessed it, government expenditures. It turns out if you spend more than you collect, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU COLLECT, then you're going to have a problem.

Understand something else: this cuntry is Afghanistan without capital markets.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Testy aren't you. Glad I was able to hit a nerve. yeah, your comment told us all you didn't get it or make the connection. This next comment is even more embarrassing. Knowing you're an atv gives me a good idea of your income bracket. So I think my tax comment is pretty acurate. Especially since you reached without seeing the connection. Sad
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm pretty sure capital gains taxes are not Kansas income taxes but Honda knows it all and probably has a link and shit so who knows?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Get it right for fucks sake.

http://honda400exriders.webs.com/photos/My-400ex/0101_01_z+2001_honda_sportrax_400ex+desert_shot.jpg

(I'm on my phone and a tard so cant attach a picture)