Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's Sad to see how far Dawgman.com Has Fallen

1234568»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,124 Founders Club

biak1 said:

TIL PL_SS is actually paralyzed.

Or I'm being whooshed? Sigh.

Yes he is actually paralyzed. And had I known that people would taunt him over that fact, I never would have revealed his paralysis last year while telling a story about him.
    Which is why PurpleJs "there can be no moderation or it's just like Dawgman" Cockus like rhetoric is fucktarded. We burned HHBv1.0 to the ground. (I'm being kind saying we because I didn't do that shit). That would happen here as well with no moderation.

Wherever you think there's a line that people won't cross there's a half brain there crossing it.
    Are you implying that we may have some habitual line-steppers in our ranks???

Poppycock!

P.S. I learned the lesson of zero moderation on the dawgbored the hard way.

P.L.S.S. I love me some puppylove, but I still gotta say SEC SEC SEC.

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I agree with the some but minimal moderation approach. I also know that I don't have the ability to do it myself because I probably would have banned a few people just because they get on my nerves and don't shut up.

Derek seems to have found the right line - actively fuck up the bored and you'll be gone, but usually with a warning
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,686 Founders Club
    dnc said:

Seven titles in eight years is one giant fucking fact.

Includes the LSU/Bammer rematch, the LSU two loss team, easy schedules, and media propaganda
    Seven times an SEC team has faced a non SEC team in the championship game, and six times they have won it. Bitch all you want about subjective shit like scheduling and propaganda, but there's no arguing they have objectively gotten the job done when they've been there. Objective facts > subjective opinions.

Jesus...How is the schedule subjective? You're smarter than that. I think.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

dnc said:

Includes the LSU/Bammer rematch, the LSU two loss team, easy schedules, and media propaganda
    Seven times an SEC team has faced a non SEC team in the championship game, and six times they have won it. Bitch all you want about subjective shit like scheduling and propaganda, but there's no arguing they have objectively gotten the job done when they've been there. Objective facts > subjective opinions.

I don't know. An SEC team just beat a ranked Kansas State on the road and you SEC haters somehow think this proves that they suck and never play anyone.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

dnc said:

I don't know. An SEC team just beat a ranked Kansas State on the road and you SEC haters somehow think this proves that they suck and never play anyone.
    You sound like a jilted lover.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,686 Founders Club

biak1 said:

Yes he is actually paralyzed. And had I known that people would taunt him over that fact, I never would have revealed his paralysis last year while telling a story about him.
    Which is why PurpleJs "there can be no moderation or it's just like Dawgman" Cockus like rhetoric is fucktarded. We burned HHBv1.0 to the ground. (I'm being kind saying we because I didn't do that shit). That would happen here as well with no moderation.

Wherever you think there's a line that people won't cross there's a half brain there crossing it.
    Well put. People will always try to push the boundaries especially when they're relatively anonymous except to maybe Vanilla, mods, and Ukrainian hackers in mom's basement. I may have even pushed a few boundaries in the past.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,655

dnc said:

The schedule itself is not subjective. Your argument about the schedule is subjective.

hth
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

biak1 said:

Huh?
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,477
    Tough crowd over there. They nailed one of my accounts. They must waste a ton of time troll hunting. Lol.

We're sorry to inform you that you have been banned from all activity on Dawgman.com forums. We hope that you will continue to enjoy other content on Dawgman.com and the rest of the Scout.com network.

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

Sincerely, the staff at Dawgman