Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's Sad to see how far Dawgman.com Has Fallen

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited September 2014
    PurpleJ said:

Well... It appears that we are getting somewhere here.

For a bored that doesn't take the internetz seriously, I sure see a lot of serious responses to my pressing. We all like to act like we don't really give a shit, but I am sure most of us do. Grow the hell up and learn the difference between real life and the internet, huh? I don't see much of a difference. Those two things are a reflection of the other. Glad I got your attention, though.

The point I was making, in my usual fucktarded way of getting it across, was that I see a lot of similarities between dm and HH. It's inevitable. But I will ask you this: What is our goal? Are we here to be a funnier version of doogman? Is surpassing doogman the measuring stick of our success? Or is doogman a stepping stone to something far greater? I may not take myself very seriously, but I do take this site seriously and I want it to be great. If not, why bother?

Back to monroe's banning... I saw the message DJ sent and I didn't like it one bit. I saw a smug prideful response from DJ, and it reminded me of a certain vertically-challanged someone. So I spoke up. Fuck. That. Sure I could have been a bit more direct in my approach to calling DJ out, but as always, I needed to elicit an honest response. It seems I succeeded in that. I needed to get in your head and figure out what's there. Call it psychology... or something.

When I ran the dawgbored I never banned anyone, and maybe that is a naive approach to moderation. That's why I'm glad I don't have that responsibility anymore. But if there is one thing I believe in, it's second chances. If someone (Hi Harv!) is here to purposely undermine the site, then by all means, ban that fuck. But... If someone makes a mistake, then don't be afraid to give them another shot.

So uhh...I like boobies and shit, and commas,,,,,. Hardy har har. Pick'em is broken. I got a plan to fix it. We'll throw out everything up to and including this week. Call it a scrimmage. I'll do my best to make it up to the taco tiki and not puke all over the piñata.

Go fuck yourselves!!!!1

Fuck you're an idiot.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,655

Seven titles in eight years is one giant fucking fact.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,124 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

For a bored that doesn't take the internetz seriously, I sure see a lot of serious responses to my pressing. We all like to act like we don't really give a shit, but I am sure most of us do. Grow the hell up and learn the difference between real life and the internet, huh? I don't see much of a difference. Those two things are a reflection of the other. Glad I got your attention, though.

The point I was making, in my usual fucktarded way of getting it across, was that I see a lot of similarities between dm and HH. It's inevitable. But I will ask you this: What is our goal? Are we here to be a funnier version of doogman? Is surpassing doogman the measuring stick of our success? Or is doogman a stepping stone to something far greater? I may not take myself very seriously, but I do take this site seriously and I want it to be great. If not, why bother?

Back to monroe's banning... I saw the message DJ sent and I didn't like it one bit. I saw a smug prideful response from DJ, and it reminded me of a certain vertically-challanged someone. So I spoke up. Fuck. That. Sure I could have been a bit more direct in my approach to calling DJ out, but as always, I needed to elicit an honest response. It seems I succeeded in that. I needed to get in your head and figure out what's there. Call it psychology... or something.

When I ran the dawgbored I never banned anyone, and maybe that is a naive approach to moderation. That's why I'm glad I don't have that responsibility anymore. But if there is one thing I believe in, it's second chances. If someone (Hi Harv!) is here to purposely undermine the site, then by all means, ban that fuck. But... If someone makes a mistake, then don't be afraid to give them another shot.

So uhh...I like boobies and shit, and commas,,,,,. Hardy har har. Pick'em is broken. I got a plan to fix it. We'll throw out everything up to and including this week. Call it a scrimmage. I'll do my best to make it up to the taco tiki and not puke all over the piñata.

Go fuck yourselves!!!!1

Fuck you're an idiot.
    I know. We all are.

And you're really "smart" for never falling for the ruse.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Go fuck yourselves!!!!1

Fuck you're an idiot.
    I know. We all are.

Jesus. Worse than I thought.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,124 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Go fuck yourselves!!!!1

Fuck you're an idiot.
    I know. We all are.

Jesus. Worse than I thought.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,655

It was a War and Peace sized novel with More_Cock.

The original title was actualy "War...what is it good for?".
    One wonders if it would have been as highly acclaimed had Tolstoy used the original title.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    Swaye said:

Did this thread just become a sort of fucked up HH kumbaya session? If so, I am totally in.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,686 Founders Club

Includes the LSU/Bammer rematch, the LSU two loss team, easy schedules, and media propaganda
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,122
    TIL PL_SS is actually paralyzed.

Or I'm being whooshed? Sigh.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,901 Founders Club
    edited September 2014
    biak1 said:

TIL PL_SS is actually paralyzed.

Or I'm being whooshed? Sigh.

Yes he is actually paralyzed. And had I known that people would taunt him over that fact, I never would have revealed his paralysis last year while telling a story about him.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    Swaye said:

Haven't seen Salaami post in ages. Assumed he was still banned. Guy was funny, when he wasn't in for mass genocide. But, I would be in for a mass genocide on Sounders fans. Just sayin'. Except FO, G. He can live.

Haid d. was star that burned fast and bright, but as such stars are, he quickly burnt himself out and had been quiet and dark. RIP Salaami.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Swaye said:

Haven't seen Salaami post in ages. Assumed he was still banned. Guy was funny, when he wasn't in for mass genocide. But, I would be in for a mass genocide on Sounders fans. Just sayin'. Except FO, G. He can live.

Free pub.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,477
    You could always add a ball pit or sandbox subforum to the board and restrict the inmates to only posting there until their sentence is served. Better than outright ban hammer.
  • NotTheCaseNotTheCase Member Posts: 28

I think Seven only won 3 titles in 5 years.

If I remember correctly, he finished with 9, 10 and 11 hypothetical wins his last 3 years.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,901 Founders Club

I think Seven only won 3 titles in 5 years.

If I remember correctly, he finished with 9, 10 and 11 hypothetical wins his last 3 years.
    Quite honestly I believe his hypothetical record at Washington was 54-9.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,725 Swaye's Wigwam

You could always add a ball pit or sandbox subforum to the board and restrict the inmates to only posting there until their sentence is served. Better than outright ban hammer.

I'd love to see a board where only Harv, Cockus, Spooge and the others can post.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club

I'd love to see a board where only Harv, Cockus, Spooge and the others can post.
    We need that bored to be called Beyond ThunderDome.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    Swaye said:

Here is what I see happening. DJ begins to realize by looking at internal numbers (just made that up) that it is really the Road Sluts that drive 80 percent of the traffic here (in reality it is just Koop refreshing the page 53 times per minute to go for epic JO sessions). I start getting a weekly feature article to really showcase the whores. Donations skyrocket. The Bored of Directors votes to give me royalties, say 81 dollars a month.

I use the money to buy Hot Pockets in bulk, and go into a catatonic stupor after ingesting 23 Hot Pockets at once. I never recover. The Sluts are dead. I'm dead. And Sven takes out his frstration by pouring napalm on all the Vanilla servers and burning this mother fucker down. The end.

Catatonic after 23 Hot Pockets?

Want to visit Vegas with me?