Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's Sad to see how far Dawgman.com Has Fallen

Comments

• no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 765
    SEC! SEC! SEC!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

The issue with this site is... It's an circle jerk of 5 sweat pants boners (up from 3 since I started trying to get this place dialed in, thanks @irishdawg22) in their moms basement. And you have to weed through 23 threads whining about DMC to get to a football thread that's 81% right.

I like the atmosphere here, and it's growing. But it will never be the DMC replacement until the inside jokes and DMC obsession become a side show rather than the norm.

I lurk here like a dude with a molester mustache in a windowless van offering free candy. But don't really post.

And no I've never given the faggots at DMC a dime.

Have you ever been on Shaggy Bevo? Place is just as over the top as this place. And it has a huge following.
    I have not been there. Really it's just my thoughts. If the goal is to take down DMC and be the place to talk husky football, then it needs to be toned down. Really I don't know the goal. Lol and I don't mind the assholes on here. But a lot of people do.

Don't get me wrong, I laughed my ass off at the trolling on the USC board about sark and I go to the other sites to follow the 5 reasons. Some of shit is funny and hell.
    Typical fucking bandwagoner. Leave the party that's dying... go to the rockin'est party in town and immediately try to change everything to make it better... like he did to the party he just left.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,901 Founders Club

The board is still finding a balance with dawgman bashing. It shouldn't go away, but there is line. The obsession is a little strong sometimes. It also never ends because this board gets new posters from over there that want to vent about recent interactions with Kim.

very true. And as I've said before, all Kim has to do to take some wind out of our sails is to show some humility. But he can't.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

The board is still finding a balance with dawgman bashing. It shouldn't go away, but there is line. The obsession is a little strong sometimes. It also never ends because this board gets new posters from over there that want to vent about recent interactions with Kim.

very true. And as I've said before, all Kim has to do to take some wind out of our sails is to diaff. But he won't.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Shoutout for the FREE PUB!!!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

The issue with this site is... It's an circle jerk of 5 sweat pants boners (up from 3 since I started trying to get this place dialed in, thanks @irishdawg22) in their moms basement. And you have to weed through 23 threads whining about DMC to get to a football thread that's 81% right.

I like the atmosphere here, and it's growing. But it will never be the DMC replacement until the inside jokes and DMC obsession become a side show rather than the norm.

I lurk here like a dude with a molester mustache in a windowless van offering free candy. But don't really post.

Have you ever been on Shaggy Bevo? Place is just as over the top as this place. And it has a huge following.
    I have not been there. Really it's just my thoughts. If the goal is to take down DMC and be the place to talk husky football, then it needs to be toned down. Really I don't know the goal. Lol and I don't mind the assholes on here. But a lot of people do.

Don't get me wrong, I laughed my ass off at the trolling on the USC board about sark and I go to the other sites to follow the 5 reasons. Some of shit is funny and hell.
    You might be right. Up for DJ to decide this places trajectory. But, 1100 actual registered users in less than two years seems pretty good to me. Places like TigerDroppings and Shaggy Bevo (especially) are famous all over football circles, and are frequented by thousands of people who are not Texas or LSU fans, BECAUSE they are places to make raunchy jokes, show farks, and talk football.

Yeah totally agree on the raunchy jokes and shit. I dig everyone being able to say what they want, even tell DJ to DIAFF.

The main comment I guess is there's 23 posts bitching about DMC. Fuck DMC. I get it.

Of course I'm the dude with 30 posts bitching about you dumb fucks. Lol
    Now you're dialing in
    DING DING
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

Here is what I see happening. DJ begins to realize by looking at internal numbers (just made that up) that it is really the Road Sluts that drive 80 percent of the traffic here (in reality it is just Koop refreshing the page 53 times per minute to go for epic JO sessions). I start getting a weekly feature article to really showcase the whores. Donations skyrocket. The Bored of Directors votes to give me royalties, say 81 dollars a month.

I use the money to buy Hot Pockets in bulk, and go into a catatonic stupor after ingesting 23 Hot Pockets at once. I never recover. The Sluts are dead. I'm dead. And Sven takes out his frstration by pouring napalm on all the Vanilla servers and burning this mother fucker down. The end.

FREE PUB!
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Disagree that this is the goal of this site.
  • Even I agree about DM.c. ShaggyBevo grew out of a similar little war with HornFans.com. I think things are working themselves out now. My work is pretty much done - finally got myself banned this morning. Funny thing is - when you're banned you can still send PMs.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    doogman said:

Even I agree about DM.c. ShaggyBevo grew out of a similar little war with HornFans.com. I think things are working themselves out now. My work is pretty much done - finally got myself banned this morning. Funny thing is - when you're banned you can still send PMs.

I thought I had read on there one time that they were a more raucous offshoot of HornFans.com, and split away due to total douchbaggery there. Very similiar story to here. So fuck Doogman, and Hornfags.
  • ORdawgORdawg Member Posts: 45
    I too was a Dave Samek fan when it was a free site. Living in Southwestern Oregon made me desperate for Husky news.

You have Kim pegged. He is exactly what you said heis. Of the rest of dawgman guys, I really don't have a problem. I like Chris, Lou and Scott. Dave has basically dissapeared. I like Fleenor though I get why a lot of posters don't. I met the crew at a tailgate run by Tom Poier which I fell in with by the Waterfront Activities Center. Everyone got along and Doc always supplied three deep fried turkeys. I met many ex Husky players, lots of fans and Lambo was a regular. Even Kim was a nice guy then, but it was clear that he wasn't a football expert and he's not a good writer which probably had a lot to do with him being the photographer while Chris and Scott does most of the writing.

That tailgate got me through the bad years of Husky football. I gave up my season tickets when my health made it really difficult to drive the RV up from Coos Bay, Oregon. I miss those guys a lot, but I just couldn't take Napoleon any longer.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam
    ORdawg said:

I too was a Dave Samek fan when it was a free site. Living in Southwestern Oregon made me desperate for Husky news.

You have Kim pegged. He is exactly what you said heis. Of the rest of dawgman guys, I really don't have a problem. I like Chris, Lou and Scott. Dave has basically dissapeared. I like Fleenor though I get why a lot of posters don't. I met the crew at a tailgate run by Tom Poier which I fell in with by the Waterfront Activities Center. Everyone got along and Doc always supplied three deep fried turkeys. I met many ex Husky players, lots of fans and Lambo was a regular. Even Kim was a nice guy then, but it was clear that he wasn't a football expert and he's not a good writer which probably had a lot to do with him being the photographer while Chris and Scott does most of the writing.

That tailgate got me through the bad years of Husky football. I gave up my season tickets when my health made it really difficult to drive the RV up from Coos Bay, Oregon. I miss those guys a lot, but I just couldn't take Napoleon any longer.

interesting