Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's Sad to see how far Dawgman.com Has Fallen

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,124 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

This site has already replaced DMC, and is becoming a more accurate representation of the fan base by the day. DJ is still butthurt about Kim ruining his rep years ago and taking away HIS access. And Kim is butthurt about DJ ruining his rep in the present day and taking away HIS access. The similarities are striking and I am surprised that some of the more astute posters here don't recognize what's really going on. First it was Harv banned for scaring off new posters, then it was more cockus banned for making fun of PLSS, then it was monroe banned for giving DJ a proverbial middle finger. See a pattern here? I do. The pussification of HH is complete and it was over before you knew it. Same as it ever was.

Respect da bidness. I'm out.

You think you know, but you don't. Swing and a miss on many things in that post. Stick to running dawgboard.com
    Judging by your response, I'd say I was spot on.

Thanks for reading. ;)

Have you decided which one of you guys gets to be Fetters? Abundance?
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Swaye said:

Here is what I see happening. DJ begins to realize by looking at internal numbers (just made that up) that it is really the Road Sluts that drive 80 percent of the traffic here (in reality it is just Koop refreshing the page 53 times per minute to go for epic JO sessions). I start getting a weekly feature article to really showcase the whores. Donations skyrocket. The Bored of Directors votes to give me royalties, say 81 dollars a month.

I use the money to buy Hot Pockets in bulk, and go into a catatonic stupor after ingesting 23 Hot Pockets at once. I never recover. The Sluts are dead. I'm dead. And Sven takes out his frstration by pouring napalm on all the Vanilla servers and burning this mother fucker down. The end.

The CsOTW will fill the void.

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,725 Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

This site has already replaced DMC, and is becoming a more accurate representation of the fan base by the day. DJ is still butthurt about Kim ruining his rep years ago and taking away HIS access. And Kim is butthurt about DJ ruining his rep in the present day and taking away HIS access. The similarities are striking and I am surprised that some of the more astute posters here don't recognize what's really going on. First it was Harv banned for scaring off new posters, then it was more cockus banned for making fun of PLSS, then it was monroe banned for giving DJ a proverbial middle finger. See a pattern here? I do. The pussification of HH is complete and it was over before you knew it. Same as it ever was.

Here's what's funny about you. When you first came over here last year from the dawgbored, you tentatively PM'd me asking if it was okay that you were here. I said of course, why do you ask? You said that you had been a big part of the dawgboard and took its demise pretty badly. You said that there had been a war of words with several HHBs, and you weren't sure that you would be welcome here.

And what did I tell you? I said that I was the founder here and that you were welcome anytime, don't worry about what anyone else might say. Just post and have fun.

Now you accuse me of banning people for simply insulting me, which isn't true. If it was true, I would have banned you many months ago for all your whining. But you're still here.

So you're saying we can insult you all we want with no repercussions?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited September 2014
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

You think you know, but you don't. Swing and a miss on many things in that post. Stick to running dawgboard.com
    Judging by your response, I'd say I was spot on.

Thanks for reading. ;)

Have you decided which one of you guys gets to be Fetters? Abundance?
    Dumb/pressing.

PurpleJ said:

Here's what's funny about you. When you first came over here last year from the dawgbored, you tentatively PM'd me asking if it was okay that you were here. I said of course, why do you ask? You said that you had been a big part of the dawgboard and took its demise pretty badly. You said that there had been a war of words with several HHBs, and you weren't sure that you would be welcome here.

And what did I tell you? I said that I was the founder here and that you were welcome anytime, don't worry about what anyone else might say. Just post and have fun.

Now you accuse me of banning people for simply insulting me, which isn't true. If it was true, I would have banned you many months ago for all your whining. But you're still here.

So you're saying we can insult you all we want with no repercussions?
    Yes, you can.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,477
    Were those guys permanent banned or timeout banned? I'm curious just wtf you would have to do to earn a perm ban on this site, how the f...
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,900 Founders Club

Were those guys permanent banned or timeout banned? I'm curious just wtf you would have to do to earn a perm ban on this site, how the f...

Harv was banned in the early days of the board. Told me he would try to undermine the board and challenged me to ban him. People were staying away from the boards because of him, so the BOI made the decision to ban him.

More_Time was banned after exhaustive PMing for many months and many warnings to stop taunting PL_SS's paralysis. He would say he needed to fight back, and I would tell him that's your only ammunition, to taunt his paralysis? He would tell me he would stop, then 48 hours later he's back at it. I would PM him saying what happened to our agreement? He would mouth off and tell me that PL_SS could fend for himself. Finally after the 500th time, I told him it was a final warning, I was tired of all this babysitting. He told me he didn't give a shit, go ahead and ban him. So I did it, and then he goes on a jihad on Twitter.

Imalooser was banned by another mod, and he was just gumming up the works and I think that was the rationale for cutting him off.

Besides Monroe, I can't think of anyone else who has been banned. H_D_Salaami, (who I thought was Monroe for a long time) was banned, but then I brought him back after he promised no more propganda calling for the extermination of Jews.

• PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,477
    Well holy crap, allahu snackbar! Thanks for the down low Derek (not that kind of down low, FYI).
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,900 Founders Club

Well holy crap, allahu snackbar! Thanks for the down low Derek (not that kind of down low, FYI).

I've said enough on this whole topic.

Harv was banned in the early days of the board. Told me he would try to undermine the board and challenged me to ban him. People were staying away from the boards because of him, so the BOI made the decision to ban him.

More_Time was banned after exhaustive PMing for many months and many warnings to stop taunting PL_SS's paralysis. He would say he needed to fight back, and I would tell him that's your only ammunition, to taunt his paralysis? He would tell me he would stop, then 48 hours later he's back at it. I would PM him saying what happened to our agreement? He would mouth off and tell me that PL_SS could fend for himself. Finally after the 500th time, I told him it was a final warning, I was tired of all this babysitting. He told me he didn't give a shit, go ahead and ban him. So I did it, and then he goes on a jihad on Twitter.

Imalooser was banned by another mod, and he was just gumming up the works and I think that was the rationale for cutting him off.

Besides Monroe, I can't think of anyone else who has been banned. H_D_Salaami, (who I thought was Monroe for a long time) was banned, but then I brought him back after he promised no more propganda calling for the extermination of Jews.

Wait. I thought He Needs More Cock asked to be banned because he couldn't control his internet addiction and his dad was sick....staff? A ruling here?
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,960 Swaye's Wigwam

As I have posted before - I use Kim's bar analogy.

Kim owns the gay bar down the street where he tells his customers what they can talk about. They can't swear. If he doesn't like what he's hearing while behind the bar, he'll admonish you or throw you out.

Our bar is the cool sports bar where we don't believe in limiting what people say. Want to talk about hot road sluts? Cool. Want to say the coaching staff is a bunch of immature dude brahs? Cool. Want to talk shit about the gay bar down the street? Good. Talk about whatever you want...since we've started this website, we've stuck to that principle - come in, relax, have some drinks and talk about whatever.

All the gay bar has to do to not be a topic of conversation is to quit giving people material all the time to talk about. I mean for fuck's sake, how many times does Fleenor have to post how much he jerks off to Dish Network and his free iPad with Sling? And the fact that Kim lets him post it all the time is just flat out insanity. It SCREAMS to be made fun of and mocked.

And that's just one fucking example. It's a deluge of material. Louie CK would think that place is a gold mine of tardism.

How can you not make fun of the retard in class when he keeps acting like a fucking retard?

Fucking this. Well said. Over my time here, I've seen the Dawgman talk morph from being mostly bitching about Dawgman to mostly making fun of them. Cheers is exactly right. We'd be failing as a comedic website if we didn't use all the material those fucktards provide. When new refugees come over, they bitch about their experiences with the LPT, but that's to be expected.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

It was a War and Peace sized novel with More_Cock.

OBLIGATORY

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_and_Peace#Plot_summary
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

It was a War and Peace sized novel with More_Cock.

The original title was actualy "War...what is it good for?".