Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I got an advance reading of the script

Comments

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132
    edited November 2023
    flatus said:

EwaDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

flatus said:

RoadTrip said:

flatus said:

dnc said:

And the impact of the USC game potentially decreasing doesn’t hurt UW’s resume significantly more than it hurts Oregon’s. Arizona improving only helps one of our resumes. Weird comp.

It's your "tough" road game. Oregon will have a resounding win @Utah which is and probably will remain the best road win in the conference going forward.

I'm saying USC won't be useful to anyone.

Whether Arizona ends up ranked is dubious. It's a much better win than anyone thought going in, though.
    BS, your win over Utah was without Rising. Try again.
    The formula doesn't care. Are we talking about the SOR formula or just what you guys think matters?

Like I said, who the fuck cares. Win out or STFU. It's that simple and most of you know this or you wouldn't be trying to figure out how to get into the playoff if UW loses the CCG. Relax, UW isn't going to lose to Oregon.
    So you're not on a UW site trying to convince everyone OU has a better resume?
    Yes. He is. And he is trying WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too hard and using too little logical thought in the process.

He probably still thinks Utah's win against Florida is top tier stuff. Someone needs to tell him that rankings change throughout the season. And, therefore, so does the quality of those wins.

By his (lack of) logic 0regon's win over Utah triumphs UW's win over 0regon. That appears to be his convoluted logic and since it is 0regon's best win (he doesn't credit Arizona here) I see why he is doing it. But, that doesn't make it close to being logical.
    SarkSure.gif
    See below (well, at your own risk)
    edited November 2023
    Hey @flatus @flatass.

Who is your next best win after Utah?

Is it Cal?
    Is it WSU?
    Is it Stanford?
    Is it Colorado?
    Will it be ASU?

All of those teams are in last place in the P12 or in next to last place. I see why you are trying to inflate Utah, here. You have virtually no other halfway decent wins.

Using ACTUAL LOGIC try to pump up 0regon's record so far.

Your best win may be your fucking moral victory over UW since you only lost by a FG.

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    You can't expect me to read all of these @flatus posts. But judging by the tenor of the conversation I'm gathering that he's being a retard and should light himself on fire before jumping into the Willamette.

Case closed. Next thread.
    edited November 2023
    fucking quote function
    dnc said:

EwaDawg said:

Hey @flatus @flatass.

Is it Cal?
    Is it WSU?
    Is it Stanford?
    Is it Colorado?
    Will it be ASU?

All of those teams are in last place in the P12 or in next to last place. I see why you are trying to inflate Utah, here. You have virtually no other halfway decent wins.

Your best win may be your fucking moral victory over UW since you only lost by a FG.

Their next best win is 4-5 Texas Tech.
    4-8 still in play.
  • flatusflatus Member Posts: 913
    EwaDawg said:

Hey @flatus @flatass.

Is it Cal?
    Is it WSU?
    Is it Stanford?
    Is it Colorado?
    Will it be ASU?

I responded to the other thread you started on the 'fuge.

Deep breaths. It's going to be alright. I promise.

Cyberhug?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,916 Founders Club

Disagree. The traditional anti-UW script is null and void.

THIS is the script

UW beats Oregon three times in two years - at home, neutral, and on the road.

Duck fans continue to make excuses while watching UW make the playoff

@PostGameOrangeSlices has been blowing up the script week after week after week.

Guy's the Big Dick poster of the 2023 campaign.

Poasters on here buying into the media narrative and getting scared of Orygun.

I see a UW team that was in control of that game - up 11 with the ball late.

This time, I see DeBoer and Grubb unleashing the Johnson late, not just the Penix.

3 wins over Oregon in 2 years. Embrace the opportunity doogs. It'll be epic.
    This team plays up for big games. Not going to get much bigger than playing the Oregon hype machine for a semi-playoff round. They are built for this.

Drive that dagger in Deboner.

And Oregon will self implode due yo the pressure.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter

THIS is the script

@PostGameOrangeSlices has been blowing up the script week after week after week.

This time, I see DeBoer and Grubb unleashing the Johnson late, not just the Penix.

This team plays up for big games. Not going to get much bigger than playing the Oregon hype machine for a semi-playoff round. They are built for this.

Don't underestimate babushka with the power of a loose beaver rolling into autzen when the pressure is on.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam

THIS is the script

Don't underestimate babushka with the power of a loose beaver rolling into autzen when the pressure is on.
    So if Oregon State loses to UW and beats Oregon, would we play Arizona in the conference championship game?

That honestly worries me more than Orygun
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,576

THIS is the script

So if Oregon State loses to UW and beats Oregon, would we play Arizona in the conference championship game?

Lol. Sure it does
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

You guys made it through us so things are looking up

I like this kinder, gentler @Pitchfork51.

Be a dear and try not to fuck it up.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam

You guys made it through us so things are looking up

We haven't played Oregon State yet.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,783
    flatus said:

dnc said:

UW beats Utah, Beav (scary close) and WSU. Thus UW completes only the second 9-0 conference season ever in Pac12 history. DoogItUp.gif

Butt UW goes on to lose the Conference Title game rematch to Oregon thus ensuring UW is screwed by Kliavkoff's division elimination in both 2022 and 2023, which were of course the only years in which the divisions didn't exist (though inexplicably division scheduling still did)

Oregon makes the playoff, One loss UW who finished the regular season 12-0 goes NY6.

Fuck the Pac12 forever.

I seem to recall people being happy that the divisions were eliminated because the South was shit for so long and nobody wanted 8 - 4 UCLA teams in the CCG.
    This^

All conferences have either killed or will kill divisions. The P12 was actually proactive in this regard, one of the few decisions that wasn't phucktarded.

The whining going on here about no divisions is doogish and smacks of Caleb Williams-level crying to mommy.

If UW is the best team, then beat the next best team on a neutral field or STFU. It might not even be Oregon....

Every game should be on a neutral field per this fucktarded logic.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2023
    ntxduck said:

THIS is the script

Lol. Sure it does
    In the scenario where Beav beats quook?

I'd absolutely be worried about playing Fifita twice, versus a Duck skwaad thats season is derailed.