Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I got an advance reading of the script

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,406
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Us vs. Us sounds like violent masturbation.

And I’m here for it.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,013
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

This ain’t hard. Can UTAH spoil WA Championship run? Absolutely. They are looked at a good team. But not elite.

I’m not looking it up who is in who’s division but if UTAH beats WA at home and don’t replay them again and the CCG is between WA and OR?

WA will absolutely win that game. Matter fact, WA could lose against UTAH and do the same as winning and still make the CFP. Oregon seems to be the darling, then and Bo Shits.

My only thing is…if WA loses to UTah, makes it to the CCG and barely wins,,,,they get OR? And win? Like how Oregon got treated last year with GA??

My only thing is WA has proven to not be elite. And they are on offense but not defense. They lack a dominant defense. They will get hammered by Bama or GA or LSU or TN. JS. Beat not get embarrassed. Let Oregon do that. Recruiting wise. And they will get owned. Believe. Smoke it. Inhale it.

How do you like your chances against the SEC champ. And recruiting wise. Face wise. It won’t be nice if y’all scrape by.

JS.

If WA was an absolutely great defense…absolutely. Roll the dice. But they ain’t. I can tell any of y’all rat now, many SEC teams will outscore them. Believe it. Trust it..

I’m not saying throw the game, at all, but if Oregon is the CHamps,,, awesome. They’ll get beat like a drum. And y’all can laugh it up.

It’s damn fun to “pretend”…to “hope” to “believe”…

It’s another thing to get your ass beat off by better athletes with better directors and monsters.

Jeezus Christ. If UW had a great defense, they would be one of the greatest teams in the history of football. You wouldn't have to roll the dice. It would be a bloodbath. The 91 Huskies didn't have a great offense. They had a good offense. And were one of the greatest teams in history because of their out of this world defense. Nobody is going to have both. UW has a great enough offense to get by with a decent defense.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,406
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don’t recall getting pissed off at the offense in ‘91 like I do every week at the defense in ‘23.

Memory is a lying bitch, but I don’t ever recall feeling that nervous about any game in ‘91.

I’m nervous every fucking week this year.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

You guys made it through us so things are looking up

As long as we don't face the doovs in the ccg, I like our chances.