Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I got an advance reading of the script

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

Disagree. The traditional anti-UW script is null and void.

THIS is the script

UW beats Oregon three times in two years - at home, neutral, and on the road.

Duck fans continue to make excuses while watching UW make the playoff

@PostGameOrangeSlices has been blowing up the script week after week after week.

Guy's the Big Dick poster of the 2023 campaign.

Poasters on here buying into the media narrative and getting scared of Orygun.

I see a UW team that was in control of that game - up 11 with the ball late.

This time, I see DeBoer and Grubb unleashing the Johnson late, not just the Penix.

3 wins over Oregon in 2 years. Embrace the opportunity doogs. It'll be epic.
    This team plays up for big games. Not going to get much bigger than playing the Oregon hype machine for a semi-playoff round. They are built for this.

Drive that dagger in Deboner.

And Oregon will self implode due yo the pressure.
    Don't underestimate babushka with the power of a loose beaver rolling into autzen when the pressure is on.
    So if Oregon State loses to UW and beats Oregon, would we play Arizona in the conference championship game?

That honestly worries me more than Orygun
    Lol. Sure it does
    In the scenario where Beav beats quook?

I'd absolutely be worried about playing Fifita twice, versus a Duck skwaad thats season is derailed.
    If you’re more worried about a game where you would be 10+ pt favs than one where you’d be 7 point underdogs, I don’t even know what to say.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,683
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited November 2023
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

THIS is the script

@PostGameOrangeSlices has been blowing up the script week after week after week.

This time, I see DeBoer and Grubb unleashing the Johnson late, not just the Penix.

This team plays up for big games. Not going to get much bigger than playing the Oregon hype machine for a semi-playoff round. They are built for this.

Don't underestimate babushka with the power of a loose beaver rolling into autzen when the pressure is on.
    So if Oregon State loses to UW and beats Oregon, would we play Arizona in the conference championship game?

Lol. Sure it does

I'd absolutely be worried about playing Fifita twice, versus a Duck skwaad thats season is derailed.
    If you’re more worried about a game where you would be 10+ pt favs than one where you’d be 7 point underdogs, I don’t even know what to say.
    You seem upset

UW isn't going to be a 7 point underdog on a neutral field. LOL.

Especially not when Babushka beats you two years in a row. Just like the Dawgs did.

At that point your fanbase is praying Arizona State beats Arizona.

"Oregon needs Washington"
  • Options

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

THIS is the script

Lol. Sure it does

You seem upset

Especially not when Babushka beats you two years in a row. Just like the Dawgs did.

UW is a 7 point underdog on a neutral field to Oregon…. right now. On FanDuel. Looks like an easy opp to make some $ for you if the matchup comes to fruition!
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

THIS is the script

Lol. Sure it does

You seem upset

UW is a 7 point underdog on a neutral field to Oregon…. right now. On FanDuel. Looks like an easy opp to make some $ for you if the matchup comes to fruition!
    This sounds like something a fan of a team who lost to his rivals 2 years in a row would say.

On a neutral field, how much did UW beat Oregon last year? Asking for a friend.
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,010
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

UW beats Utah, Beav (scary close) and WSU. Thus UW completes only the second 9-0 conference season ever in Pac12 history. DoogItUp.gif

Butt UW goes on to lose the Conference Title game rematch to Oregon thus ensuring UW is screwed by Kliavkoff's division elimination in both 2022 and 2023, which were of course the only years in which the divisions didn't exist (though inexplicably division scheduling still did)

Oregon makes the playoff, One loss UW who finished the regular season 12-0 goes NY6.

Fuck the Pac12 forever.

I think there is a greater than 50% chance that this happens.

I seem to recall people being happy that the divisions were eliminated because the South was shit for so long and nobody wanted 8 - 4 UCLA teams in the CCG.
    Proof of these people?
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

UW beats Utah, Beav (scary close) and WSU. Thus UW completes only the second 9-0 conference season ever in Pac12 history. DoogItUp.gif

Butt UW goes on to lose the Conference Title game rematch to Oregon thus ensuring UW is screwed by Kliavkoff's division elimination in both 2022 and 2023, which were of course the only years in which the divisions didn't exist (though inexplicably division scheduling still did)

Oregon makes the playoff, One loss UW who finished the regular season 12-0 goes NY6.

Fuck the Pac12 forever.

I think there is a greater than 50% chance that this happens.

I seem to recall people being happy that the divisions were eliminated because the South was shit for so long and nobody wanted 8 - 4 UCLA teams in the CCG.
    Proof of these people?
    I was one. There were many. Until it backfired. Which was obvious. We can’t ever have nice things.
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

THIS is the script

Lol. Sure it does

You seem upset

Fuck the points give me the juiced up moneyline
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread turned into every boring article about the playoffs but the writers only had 25 seconds to write each one

Washington beat Oregon on the field. They are the better team.
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter
    LawDawg1 said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

THIS is the script

Lol. Sure it does

You seem upset

This sounds like something a fan of a team who lost to his rivals 2 years in a row would say.

On a neutral field, how much did UW beat Oregon last year? Asking for a friend.
    Last year UW was unequivocally better than Oregon.

Who is talking about last year?
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter
    LawDawg1 said:

flatus said:

dnc said:

Fuck the Pac12 forever.

This^

All conferences have either killed or will kill divisions. The P12 was actually proactive in this regard, one of the few decisions that wasn't phucktarded.

The whining going on here about no divisions is doogish and smacks of Caleb Williams-level crying to mommy.

If UW is the best team, then beat the next best team on a neutral field or STFU. It might not even be Oregon....

Every game should be on a neutral field per this fucktarded logic.

• Options
    UW will make the playoff even after losing the conference title game
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,006
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

UW will should make the playoff even after losing the conference title game

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,092
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    EwaDawg said:

UW will make the playoff

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,683
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Maybe. If FSU loses, or Michigan loses to Penn State, or Bama loses to Ole Miss, or Jawjuh loses to Tennessee.

Big maybe
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,006
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Maybe. If FSU loses, or Michigan loses to Penn State, or Bama loses to Ole Miss, or Jawjuh loses to Tennessee.

Big maybe
    Should. Not would. Learn the difference.
  • Options
    edited November 2023

Big maybe
    They should. Pac12 should get 2. The big 12 is awful. Will never happen though.

A 12-1 texas getting in is going to be lol