Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

October 14 big game update

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,721
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cuban women preferences in mates superiority guys.

Heres a hint when it comes to picking up women everywhere in the world.

1) be attractive and not short
    2) be funny

If neither, you better be really rich

Hurtful
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

1) be attractive
    2) be funny

and, for those with reading comprehension challenges, in Latin America:

3) be aggressive, straight-forward and tell her she's hot
  • Options

Wodka smells and tastes like something that you pour into a machine to make it run.

What I'd expect a swarthy Cuban to say. Not everyone has such ready access to sugarcane.

@creepycoug kultur hasn't given us much over the years, but they do get credit for rum.

Rum & cigars ...

What more could they have done?
    And the women
    YKWYWF

There was an article I read a while back about American men as tourists in Cuba. They would come back and bitch about how difficult it was to pick up on women there (outside of paying for a whore that is), and so someone dug into this and interviewed a bunch of Cuban men and women. The upshot is that, by American standards (but probaby not by Italian standards), Cuban men are very aggressive and are totally and unapologetically on the surface and upfront about their intentions and their opinions about a woman's attractiveness and what they'd like to do with them. IOW, it's ok to tell a woman she has a nice ass in Cuba and you don't lose your job over it (if you have one). In an example of Jordan Peterson being 100% correct, it turns out that, yes, women fucking love that shit and want that shit. It's evolution for Christ's sake. American men have been so fucking neutered that they've been reduced to this PC "ah schucks" and "I totally respect your mind" bullshit that doesn't work in Cuba; and women there are like, "Do you need directions? Why are you bothering me?" They are used to and prefer a man to act like a fucking man and get to the point and let her know that he's interested.

Be nice to bring a little of that stateside and get back to unapologetic binary sexuality where men can be men and be upfront about what's on their minds, and women in turn can allow themselves to be pursued as they were meant to be, instead of this weird cultural thing that American women have wherein they pretend to be offended if a guy is too upfront so they can go blab to their friends about how they shut down some "douchebag guy" when in reality they are completely flattered over it even if they didn't find the guy attractive. Don't kid yourself. Women love to be physically admired even by @CFetters_Nacho_Lover and @CfettersNachoLover. They might not fuck either of them, but they love to be ogled just like we do. Why? It means she's hot and fuckable, at least in someone's opinion. The "I'm offended" shit is just posturing bullshit. It's fake.

So, moral of this story tim with Creep? If you go to Cuba and you're over 40, do some testosterone therapy ahead of tim and go with your straight game and don't be a whiny little bitch and hope some chick wants to pick up on you because you showered and combed your hair. They don't do it. They want you to be a man!.gif. @RaceBannon @YellowSnow
    Who needs to be an overly aggressive swarthy douche? Just good looks, a personality and a concrete peeper. All things Yella has in spades
    Reed Stronger. I just told you who, and where.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

1) be attractive
    2) be funny

That works anywhere, not just Cuba

Beta males gonna beta male
  • Options

1) be attractive
    2) be funny

I feel like you're being difficult just to be difficult. The key point is that cultures vary, and if you think one set of principles fly then you either don't know your own country or you need to get out more.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I was hounded ceaselessly by hot Cuban hookers on Havana’s malecón in 2000, when I was 22. Full on construction worker shit every time I walked by.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,289
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

2) be funny

Hurtful
    Sorry, bud. But being north of 6' gives any guy a distinct advantage.

You don't even have to follow @creepycoug 's guidelines. You just have to be funny and ask for the business.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,429
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

1) be attractive
    2) be funny

I feel like you're being difficult just to be difficult.
    The key point is that cultures vary, and if you think one set of principles fly then you either don't know your own country or you need to get out more.
    That doesn't sound like PGOS

Wait, it does
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,289
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

2) be funny

Hurtful

You don't even have to follow @creepycoug 's guidelines. You just have to be funny and ask for the business.
    No apologies needed on my behalf yella. You've seen my pics and know this. I don't have to do anything except point my GF out to the ladies as they advance. All 52 y/o, 5'8" of me gets a response from all shades of lady that almost rivals Pup.
    Not in the middle of the store Chuck! What happens in PMs stays in PMs.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

1) be attractive
    2) be funny

I feel like you're being difficult just to be difficult. The key point is that cultures vary, and if you think one set of principles fly then you either don't know your own country or you need to get out more.
    Yeah, might not work in Mogadishu
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,157
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

2) be funny

Hurtful

No apologies needed on my behalf yella. You've seen my pics and know this. I don't have to do anything except point my GF out to the ladies as they advance. All 52 y/o, 5'8" of me gets a response from all shades of lady that almost rivals Pup.
    Not in the middle of the store Chuck! What happens in PMs stays in PMs.
    Yeah no public sharing of pics as long as @huskyhooligan is around.
    Hurtful.

Send nudes.

Or post them. I don't mind sharing. *faggy wink
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,575
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When you be short and old you just better hang on to what you have - but it never hurts to look and appreciate the younger ones. any nationality or race, but not size
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,430
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread doesn’t have AIDS but craves it.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wodka smells and tastes like something that you pour into a machine to make it run.

What I'd expect a swarthy Cuban to say. Not everyone has such ready access to sugarcane.

@creepycoug kultur hasn't given us much over the years, but they do get credit for rum.

Rum & cigars ...

What more could they have done?
    And the women
    YKWYWF

There was an article I read a while back about American men as tourists in Cuba. They would come back and bitch about how difficult it was to pick up on women there (outside of paying for a whore that is), and so someone dug into this and interviewed a bunch of Cuban men and women. The upshot is that, by American standards (but probaby not by Italian standards), Cuban men are very aggressive and are totally and unapologetically on the surface and upfront about their intentions and their opinions about a woman's attractiveness and what they'd like to do with them. IOW, it's ok to tell a woman she has a nice ass in Cuba and you don't lose your job over it (if you have one). In an example of Jordan Peterson being 100% correct, it turns out that, yes, women fucking love that shit and want that shit. It's evolution for Christ's sake. American men have been so fucking neutered that they've been reduced to this PC "ah schucks" and "I totally respect your mind" bullshit that doesn't work in Cuba; and women there are like, "Do you need directions? Why are you bothering me?" They are used to and prefer a man to act like a fucking man and get to the point and let her know that he's interested.

Be nice to bring a little of that stateside and get back to unapologetic binary sexuality where men can be men and be upfront about what's on their minds, and women in turn can allow themselves to be pursued as they were meant to be, instead of this weird cultural thing that American women have wherein they pretend to be offended if a guy is too upfront so they can go blab to their friends about how they shut down some "douchebag guy" when in reality they are completely flattered over it even if they didn't find the guy attractive. Don't kid yourself. Women love to be physically admired even by @CFetters_Nacho_Lover and @CfettersNachoLover. They might not fuck either of them, but they love to be ogled just like we do. Why? It means she's hot and fuckable, at least in someone's opinion. The "I'm offended" shit is just posturing bullshit. It's fake.

So, moral of this story tim with Creep? If you go to Cuba and you're over 40, do some testosterone therapy ahead of tim and go with your straight game and don't be a whiny little bitch and hope some chick wants to pick up on you because you showered and combed your hair. They don't do it. They want you to be a man!.gif. @RaceBannon @YellowSnow
    You could not sound like more of an incel if you tried
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,010
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

chuck said:

2) be funny

Hurtful

Truth... one study showed that all things being equal except height, a man 5'6 to 5'8 would need to make 150K more than the same man at 6 foot and above to have the same success with the ladies.

That being said as someone with no reason for living I've hit well above average. Probably a testament to personality and humor..
    I wouldn't know. I am 5'8 1/4".
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,298
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Women prefer Big Dick Gunslingers, end of story
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,430
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Average height, average weight, outkicked my coverage, recognized it, cherished every fucking moment.