Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

October 14 big game update

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

Bread said:

Grape juice ruins the Vodka. Vodka and purple food coloring is the way to go.

Vodka is a drink for alcoholic house wives and red bastard commies.
    The Poles are long tim American frens and allies while also making good vodka.
    True. And I'm married to a Pollock.

Vodka's only purpose is Bloody Mary's (or Caesars hi @Canadawg ) or White Russians. Screwdrivers are fine is you're really hungover.

Otherwise, you're an alcoholic housewife.
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    chuck said:

Bread said:

Funny.

Vodka isn't a drink though. It's just the fuel for many a good drink. Do you order a bloody Mary/Caeser or a god damned bloody Maria? Gross.
    No love for a classic Vodka and tap water? Joking aside, vodka is the best fuel for a drink. I had a Gin bloody Mary once when I first moved to Seattle and I almost burned down the house I rented a room in because of it.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Bread said:

Funny.

Vodka isn't a drink though. It's just the fuel for many a good drink. Do you order a bloody Mary/Caeser or a god damned bloody Maria? Gross.
    No love for a classic Vodka and tap water? Joking aside, vodka is the best fuel for a drink. I had a Gin bloody Mary once when I first moved to Seattle and I almost burned down the house I rented a room in because of it.
    I don't even drink anymore. When I did I drank a lot of vodka and cranberry. Sometimes fancied it up with a lime twist and splash of pineapple juice. Also a white Russian now and then.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dannarc said:

Does this mean all purple jerseys?

These ones

DOOMED
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,998
    Founders Club

whlinder said:

Bread said:

Vodka's only purpose is Bloody Mary's (or Caesars hi @Canadawg ) or White Russians. Screwdrivers are fine is you're really hungover.

I remember my alcoholic housewife phase.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,312
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

whlinder said:

Bread said:

Sign me up as an alcoholic housewife.
    Vodka soda, vodka soda splash of some fruit juice, John Daly (Arnold Palmer plus vodka), I am good with all those things and bloody Mary’s.

Every so often I will be motivated to make some fancy vodka drink. Żubrøwka finally being available in the states helps a lot.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I am sure Four Loko has a purple flavor. Your job is to secure several cans for the tailgate.

We will be there

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Bread said:

Funny.

James Bond really screwed up American culture. Most people think a martini is made with vodka. Christ.
    It’s especially fucked up because James Bond is English.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Bread said:

Funny.

James Bond really screwed up American culture. Most people think a martini is made with vodka. Christ.
    Gin martini stirred, straight up unless the vermouth is fresh then it can be dry. Two olives, optionally served dirty if the gin is cheap. Onions acceptable if your Polish.

Anything else is twash.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    According to the History Channel Bond was the beginning of the end for America being a whiskey only country

Credit was also given to the Mad Men drink your lunch culture. Vodka is easier to hide

But before the 60s Vodka was a curiosity
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    Founders Club

dannarc said:

Does this mean all purple jerseys?

These ones

All purple and the chrome helmets, cook it!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

According to the History Channel Bond was the beginning of the end for America being a whiskey only country

Credit was also given to the Mad Men drink your lunch culture. Vodka is easier to hide

YOUR generation loved that red commie ruskie bullshit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

whlinder said:

Bread said:

Sign me up as an alcoholic housewife.
    Vodka soda, vodka soda splash of some fruit juice, John Daly (Arnold Palmer plus vodka), I am good with all those things and bloody Mary’s.

Every so often I will be motivated to make some fancy vodka drink. Żubrøwka finally being available in the states helps a lot.
    You're making Row Peter Puffers look bad, @whlinder .
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Bread said:

Funny.

Gin martini stirred, straight up unless the vermouth is fresh then it can be dry. Two olives, optionally served dirty if the gin is cheap. Onions acceptable if your Polish.

Anything else is twash.
    This is mostly correct. If the vermouth is fresh then it needs to be up with a 2 to 1 or 3 to 1 ratio. Dirty martinis are never permissible.

Also, onions are just as good as olives. Sometimes I like one of each.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

whlinder said:

Bread said:

I remember my alcoholic housewife phase.
    I can picture you drinking vodka and cran listening to Sonos.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

My dad was a greatest generation alcoholic who drank vodka after fighting Nazis with our commie allies

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023

PurpleJ said:

My dad was a greatest generation alcoholic who drank vodka after fighting Nazis with our commie allies

My grandpas both went to korea and then passed their hatred on to their kids. Better dead than red!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

Bread said:

Funny.

It’s especially fucked up because James Bond is English.
    Scottish, you ignorant twat
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam