Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Deboer rumor, Deion & other notes

Comments

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Stetson Bennett won two (2) national championships

I would be happy to have a higher ceiling than Dmo but he is very capable of winning every game on their schedule next year
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The Deion hype will calm down a bit over the next 2 weeks as 2 plungers are incoming.

I’ll give him credit though he’s been a lot less of a dumpster fire than I thought he would be. He seems to get it and might be able to build something decent in college football.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,829
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

If Morris starts fire everyone

Race would have fired Dong James POTD !!

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,266
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

SkipBoyd said:

A: they haven’t won anything yet. B: perhaps we wait until he can repeat without the guy at QB he groomed that no one else cared about before we mortgage the farm. (Gordon Gekko said the same to Bud when he found out he got his inside info because his dad was shop steward for Blue Star.). He probably can; look what he did with Flamer Haener.

^
    This

I almost had a coronary when the shitty announcers said Dylan Morris was displaying why the Huskies didn't need to get a QB in the portal after this season. I thought the 5'10", horrible QB was done? It feels like he's been here forever. If he's the QB next year, UW doesn't win 8 games.
    Oh come on now

The confirmation bias on HcH is rampant and real
    Do you and Canadawg believe Morris is a good QB?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,266
    Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

Stetson Bennett won two (2) national championships

I would be happy to have a higher ceiling than Dmo but he is very capable of winning every game on their schedule next year

There's zero comparison between the 2.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    JT Daniels beat out Stetson Hat then got hurt
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,556
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

SkipBoyd said:

A: they haven’t won anything yet. B: perhaps we wait until he can repeat without the guy at QB he groomed that no one else cared about before we mortgage the farm. (Gordon Gekko said the same to Bud when he found out he got his inside info because his dad was shop steward for Blue Star.). He probably can; look what he did with Flamer Haener.

^
    This

I almost had a coronary when the shitty announcers said Dylan Morris was displaying why the Huskies didn't need to get a QB in the portal after this season. I thought the 5'10", horrible QB was done? It feels like he's been here forever. If he's the QB next year, UW doesn't win 8 games.
    Morris wins 9 games minimum. He is just as good as Haener. Cook it
    Debonair developing Haener is the only thing that gives me hope for DyMo.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PGOS could throw for 3k yards in this offense.

UW will be fine with Morris. If someone beats out Morris, they beat out an Elite 11 QB that is fairly decent and I will be pumped.

John Donovan 2021 year is not an indictment of Morris.

Before he totally got ass fucked by the system, Lake, and John Dong he was ice in his veins clutch.

Kid can play. He wouldve had a perfect QBR against MSU with the 4th string players if a sure TD didnt turn into a brick fingers interception
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,608
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    If dmo had a couple good rbs he might be fine. He needs a Legit 1000 yard back.
  • Options
    Founders Club

If dmo had a couple good rbs he might be fine. He needs a Legit 1000 yard back.

Davis and Johnson are both back right?
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,596
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm not a DMo hater. I wouldn't even jump off the Skagit River bridge if he wins the job next year. Washington will never have the level of talent Bennett had the past two seasons at Georgia and maybe never has. Especially considering how much UW's NIL strategy is going to hold back UW's ability to bring in raw talent, they're gonna need a playmaker at QB and not just a game manager type.
  • Options
    Founders Club

PGOS could throw for 3k yards in this offense.

UW will be fine with Morris. If someone beats out Morris, they beat out an Elite 11 QB that is fairly decent and I will be pumped.

John Donovan 2021 year is not an indictment of Morris.

Before he totally got ass fucked by the system, Lake, and John Dong he was ice in his veins clutch.

Kid can play. He wouldve had a perfect QBR against MSU with the 4th string players if a sure TD didnt turn into a brick fingers interception

No

No

Loser
    Keep firing Don James pussy
  • Options
    Founders Club

I'm not a DMo hater. I wouldn't even jump off the Skagit River bridge if he wins the job next year. Washington will never have the level of talent Bennett had the past two seasons at Georgia and maybe never has. Especially considering how much UW's NIL strategy is going to hold back UW's ability to bring in raw talent, they're gonna need a playmaker at QB and not just a game manager type.

If DeBoer starts DMO it means DMO earned it. DeBoer isnt like Pete where he will start shitty players because theyve drank the koolaid for years.

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited September 2023

If DeBoer starts DMO it means DMO earned it. DeBoer isnt like Pete where he will start shitty players because theyve drank the koolaid for years.

Or that it means DeBoor couldn't go get someone better.
    To be fair DeBoer could probably get any QB he wants that isnt on a top 15 team already

Cam Ward? Lmao
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,992
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Or that it means DeBoor couldn't go get someone better.
    To be fair DeBoer could probably get any QB he wants that isnt on a top 15 team already

Cam Ward? Lmao
    That would be golden.