Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Deboer rumor, Deion & other notes

Was in sparty land for game and tailgated with an alleged insider for MSU. They want Kalen and will offer 7-10 million per year.

The dawgs I believe dodged a bullet with CU this year. If they played UW wins but I’m glad they aren’t on the schedule to find out. No Travis Hunter for two weeks is awful. Nasty cheap shot.

Westy (the mailman) is an absolute stud. The guy is always open.This offense is generational. Polk not enough pub. Landon Hatchett is probably an NFL first round pick talent.

The PAC-12 is putting on a show for the last dance. If Washington can get through the gauntlet how could they not make the playoffs?

Lastly, the staff giving Bernard his due early was some cut throat action. Deboer and Grubb are straight up killers.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,543
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If Michigan would have had to fire Harbaugh, or Ohio St/Bama opens up for some reason I'd be worried, but taking 7 mil which IIRC Petersen got to go rebuild the tire fire he just witnessed firshand just feels like wishful thinking by Sparttards.

Tennessee couldn't get Petersen.

Could 100% see MSU hiring Grubb though.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited September 2023
    jecornel said:

Was in sparty land for game and tailgated with an alleged insider for MSU. They want Kalen and will offer 7-10 million per year.

The dawgs I believe dodged a bullet with CU this year. If they played UW wins but I’m glad they aren’t on the schedule to find out. No Travis Hunter for two weeks is awful. Nasty cheap shot.

Westy (the mailman) is an absolute stud. The guy is always open.This offense is generational. Polk not enough pub. Landon Hatchett is probably an NFL first round pick talent.

The PAC-12 is putting on a show for the last dance. If Washington can get through the gauntlet how could they not make the playoffs?

Lastly, the staff giving Bernard his due early was some cut throat action. Deboer and Grubb are straight up killers.

they're floating >10M per
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Washington going to double his contract? Seems unlikely.

Ps, chort

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,320
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

If Michigan would have had to fire Harbaugh, or Ohio St/Bama opens up for some reason I'd be worried, but taking 7 mil which IIRC Petersen got to go rebuild the tire fire he just witnessed firshand just feels like wishful thinking by Sparttards.

Exactly. DeBoer took $2.5 mil at UW, but that was only because Jimmy Lake left a well oiled machine.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Ps, chort

Rather easily
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,320
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

haie said:

Exactly. DeBoer took $2.5 mil at UW, but that was only because Jimmy Lake left a well oiled machine.
    He took 2.5 because no one else wanted him because he hadn't even won a Mountain West championship.

And there wasn't a single MW or P12 coach that thought the problem in 2021 was the players.

MSU is a gaped out fucking tire fire in all aspects and they don't even know how much they're going to have to continue to pay Mel.
    Every once in a while, just take a break and laugh. Not everything here is serious.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,992
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Ps, chort

The school has a history of paying good head coaches and staffs that get results. Grubb is likely gone too so I bet the supporting staff budget goes down a bit or is redistributed within the coaching budget. I'm not worried about money itself, Something like a bama or Michigan + the money is the scenario that could be enticing.
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,210
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    More concerned about Mr. Pete Compete deciding he’s has enough and the Seabags coming after DeBoner
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

More concerned about Mr. Pete Compete deciding he’s has enough and the Seabags coming after DeBoner

DeBoor getting a NFL job before Prim Tim might just be worth it for the ESPN meltdown.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    keep working them phones jimmy