Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Welcome B10 friends!

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

LawDawg1 said:

Arc said:

chuck said:

My msg to our guests,

Show up. Spend your money. Be polite and mostly quiet at Husky stadium. Gaze in wonderment at the mountains, if they're not engulfed in and obscured by an atmospheric river. Be sure to take a walk on the beach for perspective.

Then fuck off back to whatever rust belt shit hole you came from.

Yes, I had to edit this. Twice.

Ive lived on the west coast. Terrible Italian food made by people named Emily and Chad. Terrible drivers. Passive aggressive people who don’t know how to make it through a self check at target in less than five hours.

The same line… “we have mountains here”… as if you showed up to flat land and built the mountains yourself.

You’re getting 35 million to join the conference.
    Stay. And the week before UW plays Perdue, give us five reason why Perdue wins rather easily. We need it

Do you know who has the best record in conference against Ohio state in the last 25 years? Purdue!

So a lot of teams can hurt you.

Your point? WSU has beaten Oregon 4 of last 8 times. Arizona State has beat UW 13 of last 15 times. Stanford has beaten USC 9 of last 15 times. Oregon State has beating Oregon 2 of last 3 games.
    That the conference outside of a few teams is not trash.. which I read here the other day. I never thought the pac 12 sucked lol
    1. Indiana
    2. Purdue
    3. Rutgers
    4. Minnesota
    5. Iowa
    6. Nebraska
    7. Illinois
    8. Northwestern
    9. Maryland
    All would be 6th or worse, at best, in the 2022/2023 PAC12. Those programs are middling football schools, at best. The B1G is tOSU, Michigan, Penn State, and a bunch of dwarves. USC, UW, Oregon all slot in ahead of the schools listed above. This is not even a question.
    Iowa might win the pac12 this year and we’ve won 3 straight at their place.

I’ll leave the sentiment from Ohio state rivals forum

“ Yeah, we heard how PSU was going to come in and dominate the BIG, and then it was Nebby.... Same old song and dance, they get into the BIG and get destroyed by the teams in the BIG... BIG has a way to just destroy your team through the gauntlent... Look how many teams get injured through the season, it is insane...”

This is stage 1 of the Nebraska life cycle. By 2019 they were all unanimously of the opinion that they wished they could go back to the big 12.. and they can honestly take their sorry asses back there any time they want. Now, 12 years later, humility has finally begun to creep in.
    So Iowa has decided that scoring TD’s is part of college football? Iowa fucking sucks ass. Please.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

EwaDawg said:

BangaRang said:

15 posts in and Boiler still is languishing

Take a deep breath and drive up to West Beach with the wife/life partner and gain a little perspective.

Come back and we can discuss futbol and life more civilly

TYFYS

He is the new @Arizona123, @Kaepsknee, or @46XiJCAB. Or perhaps the idiocy of all three rolled into one.

We beat WSU in the snow!

LOL…
    You? guys got destroyed by that team on a crisp fall day in Pullman.
    We won at WSU!

In the Snow!

I can hear the laughs coming from B1G fans when you run that up the flag pole.
    Will they laugh as hard as when they see all the dumpy Oregon fans like you?
    You really need some new material schizo.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,944
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

EwaDawg said:

BangaRang said:

15 posts in and Boiler still is languishing

Take a deep breath and drive up to West Beach with the wife/life partner and gain a little perspective.

Come back and we can discuss futbol and life more civilly

TYFYS

He is the new @Arizona123, @Kaepsknee, or @46XiJCAB. Or perhaps the idiocy of all three rolled into one.

We beat WSU in the snow!

LOL…
    You? guys got destroyed by that team on a crisp fall day in Pullman.
    We won at WSU!

In the Snow!

I can hear the laughs coming from B1G fans when you run that up the flag pole.
    Will they laugh as hard as when they see all the dumpy Oregon fans like you?
    You really need some new material schizo.
    Why? You still care a lot.

• Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,017
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2023
    Now that we are in the B1G I think we can anticipate an entirely new level of midwestern culture to invade our boards.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSL4xVLp4/

[edited]

Mods? Devs?

It appears that youtube links are supported here but not tiktok links? Is this due to some anti asian racism?
  • Options
    BoilermakerDBoilermakerD Member Posts: 24
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    46XiJCAB said:

LawDawg1 said:

Arc said:

chuck said:

My msg to our guests,

Show up. Spend your money. Be polite and mostly quiet at Husky stadium. Gaze in wonderment at the mountains, if they're not engulfed in and obscured by an atmospheric river. Be sure to take a walk on the beach for perspective.

Ive lived on the west coast. Terrible Italian food made by people named Emily and Chad. Terrible drivers. Passive aggressive people who don’t know how to make it through a self check at target in less than five hours.

The same line… “we have mountains here”… as if you showed up to flat land and built the mountains yourself.

Stay. And the week before UW plays Perdue, give us five reason why Perdue wins rather easily. We need it

Do you know who has the best record in conference against Ohio state in the last 25 years? Purdue!

Your point? WSU has beaten Oregon 4 of last 8 times. Arizona State has beat UW 13 of last 15 times. Stanford has beaten USC 9 of last 15 times. Oregon State has beating Oregon 2 of last 3 games.
    That the conference outside of a few teams is not trash.. which I read here the other day. I never thought the pac 12 sucked lol
    1. Indiana
    2. Purdue
    3. Rutgers
    4. Minnesota
    5. Iowa
    6. Nebraska
    7. Illinois
    8. Northwestern
    9. Maryland
    All would be 6th or worse, at best, in the 2022/2023 PAC12. Those programs are middling football schools, at best. The B1G is tOSU, Michigan, Penn State, and a bunch of dwarves. USC, UW, Oregon all slot in ahead of the schools listed above. This is not even a question.

“ Yeah, we heard how PSU was going to come in and dominate the BIG, and then it was Nebby.... Same old song and dance, they get into the BIG and get destroyed by the teams in the BIG... BIG has a way to just destroy your team through the gauntlent... Look how many teams get injured through the season, it is insane...”

This is stage 1 of the Nebraska life cycle. By 2019 they were all unanimously of the opinion that they wished they could go back to the big 12.. and they can honestly take their sorry asses back there any time they want. Now, 12 years later, humility has finally begun to creep in.
    So Iowa has decided that scoring TD’s is part of college football? Iowa fucking sucks ass. Please.
    To open the 2021 season Michael penix visited kinnick stadium.. the result?

14-31 145 yards 0 TD 3 INT

Indiana scored 6 points. Iowa 34. I thought those athletic QBs always trumped all lol.

Yeah they went and got Cade McNamara in the portal. If they still had petras meh
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,008
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2023

46XiJCAB said:

LawDawg1 said:

Arc said:

chuck said:

My msg to our guests,

1. Indiana
    2. Purdue
    3. Rutgers
    4. Minnesota
    5. Iowa
    6. Nebraska
    7. Illinois
    8. Northwestern
    9. Maryland

Indiana scored 6 points. Iowa 34. I thought those athletic QBs always trumped all lol.

Yeah they went and got Cade McNamara in the portal. If they still had petras meh
    Yep. Grubb and DeBoner coached a really shitty gayme that day.

JFC! Watch a fucking gayme sometime.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,431
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Now that we are in the B1G I think we can anticipate an entirely new level of midwestern culture to invade our boards.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSL4xVLp4/

[edited]

Mods? Devs?

It appears that youtube links are supported here but not tiktok links? Is this due to some anti asian racism?

We don't support communists.
  • Options
    EwaDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

LawDawg1 said:

Arc said:

chuck said:

My msg to our guests,

1. Indiana
    2. Purdue
    3. Rutgers
    4. Minnesota
    5. Iowa
    6. Nebraska
    7. Illinois
    8. Northwestern
    9. Maryland

Que?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Baseman said:

Canadawg said:

Purdue is doing the weather thing? So they're the coug of the B10

I remember beating Ohio state 49-20 in west Lafayette in 2018. Two weeks later, I think the field temp in Minnesota was close to 0 degrees and their OL averaged 330+. Had we played Iowa the next week, I think we’d have been in for a rough game.

But hey, I didn’t know we were welcoming Alabama, Georgia, LSU and UCLA into the big ten. Now I know

Hope you guys don’t lose…

What were your stats? Player of the Gayme?
    Here is the win against Ohio state followed by the next two weeks. Purdue has always been a more wide open air it out team.. this might help for those who think you just do that and the entire conference crumbles. Cause I learned some shit those 3 weeks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kmCx36Mtf7Y&pp=ygUWcHVyZHVlIG9oaW8gc3RhdGUgMjAxOA%3D%3D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G4BZMf2As9Y&pp=ygUjcHVyZHVlIG1pY2hpZ2FuIHN0YXRlIDIwMTggZm9vdGJhbGw%3D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WTkXYDEf7Ic&pp=ygUecHVyZHVlIG1pbm5lc290YSAyMDE4IGZvb3RiYWxs
    tl;dw
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,472
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

LawDawg1 said:

Arc said:

chuck said:

My msg to our guests,

1. Indiana
    2. Purdue
    3. Rutgers
    4. Minnesota
    5. Iowa
    6. Nebraska
    7. Illinois
    8. Northwestern
    9. Maryland

At least get yourself a Drew Brees avatar or something
  • Options

EwaDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

LawDawg1 said:

Arc said:

chuck said:

My msg to our guests,

1. Indiana
    2. Purdue
    3. Rutgers
    4. Minnesota
    5. Iowa
    6. Nebraska
    7. Illinois
    8. Northwestern
    9. Maryland

Que?
    DeBoer was long gone and so was his offense.

Indiani sucked in 2021. Look at Penix stats versus what he put up in 2022.

Also - you saying with a straight face that Iowa would win the Pac 12 is fucking retarded.

Iowa sucks ass and would not finish higher than #6 in the Pac 12, which has 5 teams ranked in the top 25 to start the season...more than the B1G does

You gotta get better at posting. You are struggling.
    Deboer being long gone doesn’t mean penix didn’t suck royally against Iowa that day.

Iowa is criminally underrated.. oh.. are you suggesting the polls are always right? Iowa returns one hell of a defense with Cade McNamara now at QB. Ferentz always has very good OL and TEs. I don’t need the coach of Texas tech to tell me they will be good via the polls. I know they will be.

Even if I’m wrong, I set a pretty low bar. Iowa is currently probably the 5th best program in the big ten at best.

Do you honestly think ten win seasons are going to be as easy when you’re joining a conference that has the 2nd, 4th and 7th best team in the coaches poll?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club

EwaDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

LawDawg1 said:

Arc said:

chuck said:

My msg to our guests,

1. Indiana
    2. Purdue
    3. Rutgers
    4. Minnesota
    5. Iowa
    6. Nebraska
    7. Illinois
    8. Northwestern
    9. Maryland

Que?

Also - you saying with a straight face that Iowa would win the Pac 12 is fucking retarded.

Iowa sucks ass and would not finish higher than #6 in the Pac 12, which has 5 teams ranked in the top 25 to start the season...more than the B1G does

Deboer being long gone doesn’t mean penix didn’t suck royally against Iowa that day.

Iowa is criminally underrated.. oh.. are you suggesting the polls are always right? Iowa returns one hell of a defense with Cade McNamara now at QB. Ferentz always has very good OL and TEs. I don’t need the coach of Texas tech to tell me they will be good via the polls. I know they will be.

Even if I’m wrong, I set a pretty low bar. Iowa is currently probably the 5th best program in the big ten at best.

Do you honestly think ten win seasons are going to be as easy when you’re joining a conference that has the 2nd, 4th and 7th best team in the coaches poll?
    It will be slightly harder. But with the expanded playoff, you dont need to win the conference to make the playoff.

You need to do some actual research on UW before you come here talking shit.

We are a top 15 all time program and finished #8 as recently as....last year.

Show some fucking respect.
    You'll never find a wetter bunch of blankets than Purdue fans.

Inferiority complex is strong with them.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club

EwaDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

LawDawg1 said:

Arc said:

chuck said:

My msg to our guests,

1. Indiana
    2. Purdue
    3. Rutgers
    4. Minnesota
    5. Iowa
    6. Nebraska
    7. Illinois
    8. Northwestern
    9. Maryland

Que?

It will be slightly harder. But with the expanded playoff, you dont need to win the conference to make the playoff.

You need to do some actual research on UW before you come here talking shit.

We are a top 15 all time program and finished #8 as recently as....last year.

Show some fucking respect.
    You'll never find a wetter bunch of blankets than Purdue fans.

Inferiority complex is strong with them.
    Imagine a Purdue fan coming in here talking up Iowa...fucking lol.

Itd be like a Cal fan going to other boards hyping up UCLA...no one cares
    Had the same thought. He's living vicariously through other B1G programs.

Sad ...