Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Welcome B10 friends!

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,304
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

LawDawg1 said:

Arc said:

chuck said:

My msg to our guests,

Show up. Spend your money. Be polite and mostly quiet at Husky stadium. Gaze in wonderment at the mountains, if they're not engulfed in and obscured by an atmospheric river. Be sure to take a walk on the beach for perspective.

Then fuck off back to whatever rust belt shit hole you came from.

Yes, I had to edit this. Twice.

Ive lived on the west coast. Terrible Italian food made by people named Emily and Chad. Terrible drivers. Passive aggressive people who don’t know how to make it through a self check at target in less than five hours.

The same line… “we have mountains here”… as if you showed up to flat land and built the mountains yourself.

You’re getting 35 million to join the conference.
    Stay. And the week before UW plays Perdue, give us five reason why Perdue wins rather easily. We need it

Do you know who has the best record in conference against Ohio state in the last 25 years? Purdue!

So a lot of teams can hurt you.

Your point? WSU has beaten Oregon 4 of last 8 times. Arizona State has beat UW 13 of last 15 times. Stanford has beaten USC 9 of last 15 times. Oregon State has beating Oregon 2 of last 3 games.
    That the conference outside of a few teams is not trash.. which I read here the other day. I never thought the pac 12 sucked lol
    1. Indiana
    2. Purdue
    3. Rutgers
    4. Minnesota
    5. Iowa
    6. Nebraska
    7. Illinois
    8. Northwestern
    9. Maryland
    All would be 6th or worse, at best, in the 2022/2023 PAC12. Those programs are middling football schools, at best. The B1G is tOSU, Michigan, Penn State, and a bunch of dwarves. USC, UW, Oregon all slot in ahead of the schools listed above. This is not even a question.
    Iowa might win the pac12 this year and we’ve won 3 straight at their place.

I’ll leave the sentiment from Ohio state rivals forum

“ Yeah, we heard how PSU was going to come in and dominate the BIG, and then it was Nebby.... Same old song and dance, they get into the BIG and get destroyed by the teams in the BIG... BIG has a way to just destroy your team through the gauntlent... Look how many teams get injured through the season, it is insane...”

This is stage 1 of the Nebraska life cycle. By 2019 they were all unanimously of the opinion that they wished they could go back to the big 12.. and they can honestly take their sorry asses back there any time they want. Now, 12 years later, humility has finally begun to creep in.
    You full retard or just middle of the spectrum?
    Laughed at this more than I should have. Uh-oh.

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    LawDawg1 said:

EwaDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

LawDawg1 said:

Arc said:

chuck said:

My msg to our guests,

Show up. Spend your money. Be polite and mostly quiet at Husky stadium. Gaze in wonderment at the mountains, if they're not engulfed in and obscured by an atmospheric river. Be sure to take a walk on the beach for perspective.

Then fuck off back to whatever rust belt shit hole you came from.

Yes, I had to edit this. Twice.

Ive lived on the west coast. Terrible Italian food made by people named Emily and Chad. Terrible drivers. Passive aggressive people who don’t know how to make it through a self check at target in less than five hours.

The same line… “we have mountains here”… as if you showed up to flat land and built the mountains yourself.

You’re getting 35 million to join the conference.
    Stay. And the week before UW plays Perdue, give us five reason why Perdue wins rather easily. We need it

Do you know who has the best record in conference against Ohio state in the last 25 years? Purdue!

So a lot of teams can hurt you.

Your point? WSU has beaten Oregon 4 of last 8 times. Arizona State has beat UW 13 of last 15 times. Stanford has beaten USC 9 of last 15 times. Oregon State has beating Oregon 2 of last 3 games.
    That the conference outside of a few teams is not trash.. which I read here the other day. I never thought the pac 12 sucked lol
    1. Indiana
    2. Purdue
    3. Rutgers
    4. Minnesota
    5. Iowa
    6. Nebraska
    7. Illinois
    8. Northwestern
    9. Maryland
    All would be 6th or worse, at best, in the 2022/2023 PAC12. Those programs are middling football schools, at best. The B1G is tOSU, Michigan, Penn State, and a bunch of dwarves. USC, UW, Oregon all slot in ahead of the schools listed above. This is not even a question.
    Iowa might win the pac12 this year and we’ve won 3 straight at their place.

I’ll leave the sentiment from Ohio state rivals forum

“ Yeah, we heard how PSU was going to come in and dominate the BIG, and then it was Nebby.... Same old song and dance, they get into the BIG and get destroyed by the teams in the BIG... BIG has a way to just destroy your team through the gauntlent... Look how many teams get injured through the season, it is insane...”

This is stage 1 of the Nebraska life cycle. By 2019 they were all unanimously of the opinion that they wished they could go back to the big 12.. and they can honestly take their sorry asses back there any time they want. Now, 12 years later, humility has finally begun to creep in.
    So Iowa has decided that scoring TD’s is part of college football? Iowa fucking sucks ass. Please.
    To open the 2021 season Michael penix visited kinnick stadium.. the result?

14-31 145 yards 0 TD 3 INT

Indiana scored 6 points. Iowa 34. I thought those athletic QBs always trumped all lol.

Yeah they went and got Cade McNamara in the portal. If they still had petras meh
    Yep. Grubb and DeBoner coached a really shitty gayme that day.

JFC! Watch a fucking gayme sometime.

Que?
    DeBoer was long gone and so was his offense.

Indiani sucked in 2021. Look at Penix stats versus what he put up in 2022.

Also - you saying with a straight face that Iowa would win the Pac 12 is fucking retarded.

Iowa sucks ass and would not finish higher than #6 in the Pac 12, which has 5 teams ranked in the top 25 to start the season...more than the B1G does

You gotta get better at posting. You are struggling.
    Deboer being long gone doesn’t mean penix didn’t suck royally against Iowa that day.

Iowa is criminally underrated.. oh.. are you suggesting the polls are always right? Iowa returns one hell of a defense with Cade McNamara now at QB. Ferentz always has very good OL and TEs. I don’t need the coach of Texas tech to tell me they will be good via the polls. I know they will be.

Even if I’m wrong, I set a pretty low bar. Iowa is currently probably the 5th best program in the big ten at best.

Do you honestly think ten win seasons are going to be as easy when you’re joining a conference that has the 2nd, 4th and 7th best team in the coaches poll?
    It will be slightly harder. But with the expanded playoff, you dont need to win the conference to make the playoff.

You need to do some actual research on UW before you come here talking shit.

We are a top 15 all time program and finished #8 as recently as....last year.

Show some fucking respect.
    You'll never find a wetter bunch of blankets than Purdue fans.

Inferiority complex is strong with them.
    Imagine a Purdue fan coming in here talking up Iowa...fucking lol.

Itd be like a Cal fan going to other boards hyping up UCLA...no one cares
    Had the same thought. He's living vicariously through other B1G programs.

Sad ...
    If you’re gonna live vicariously through other B1G teams at least choose a better one than Iowa.
    When Auburn won the natty, Race Bannon was their #1 fan.

When Clemson won their first natty, Race Bannon was their #1 fan.
    With age comes wisdom. Sometimes. Senility is also a potential outcome of age, but I digress. Race's wisdom shows here. Those are both programs and performances worthy of living vicariously through.

Any true faggy Big10 Christ. In my day, when a Purdue was on the schedule it was a damned homecoming game, a guaranteed win complete with inebriated victory coitus.
    What was his name? Pics?

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,605
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Purdue looking great at home against the Mountain West

"We" are going to beat these B1G teams like a rented mule