Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Welcome B10 friends!

Comments

• Options
    BoilermakerDBoilermakerD Member Posts: 24
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

LawDawg1 said:

Arc said:

chuck said:

My msg to our guests,

Show up. Spend your money. Be polite and mostly quiet at Husky stadium. Gaze in wonderment at the mountains, if they're not engulfed in and obscured by an atmospheric river. Be sure to take a walk on the beach for perspective.

Then fuck off back to whatever rust belt shit hole you came from.

Yes, I had to edit this. Twice.

Ive lived on the west coast. Terrible Italian food made by people named Emily and Chad. Terrible drivers. Passive aggressive people who don’t know how to make it through a self check at target in less than five hours.

The same line… “we have mountains here”… as if you showed up to flat land and built the mountains yourself.

You’re getting 35 million to join the conference.
    Stay. And the week before UW plays Perdue, give us five reason why Perdue wins rather easily. We need it

Do you know who has the best record in conference against Ohio state in the last 25 years? Purdue!

So a lot of teams can hurt you.

Your point? WSU has beaten Oregon 4 of last 8 times. Arizona State has beat UW 13 of last 15 times. Stanford has beaten USC 9 of last 15 times. Oregon State has beating Oregon 2 of last 3 games.
    That the conference outside of a few teams is not trash.. which I read here the other day. I never thought the pac 12 sucked lol
    If you didn't understand that the pac12 sucks then you won't last long.

Just certain teams in the pac suck less than the majority of the teams in the big10.
    I disagree. However.. in a bowl environment or preseason, yes. Both football and basketball has a lot of attrition involved
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Have you guys seen the move in the pouring frozen rain where Iowa or Wisconsin just holds your receivers all day with both arms and the announcers say “can’t call it every play” and that’s that? Lol cause we have

Have you tried to stop the Oregon State running game?

Oregon state rushed for 78 yards on 3.1 YPC in Ross Ade stadium in 2021. They lost 30-21 to a Purdue team that finished 4th in the big ten west. Aiden Oconnell didn’t take the job from Jack plummer until 4 games later. Would have been much uglier if that had happened.

Not sure how you lost to them later In the year since we are so shitty. In the shocker of the century, 99% of their fans decided we got off easy and they’d have beat us had they played Nolan earlier.. and also mountains and central Indiana is ugly. Till one of their fans noted that Oconnell didn’t play for us and if he had Purdue might have won by 30.
    UW was 4-8 in 21 and lost to everyone

But you missed the point

The point was to insult Oregon
    I see it's going to be a steep learning curve for Boilerboov.
  • Options

I like that bowl record.. I’m never gonna sit here and tell you Washington was worse than Purdue in 1986. I’m not even telling you they are now. Just that you’re entering a tough league top to bottom.
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

Have you guys seen the move in the pouring frozen rain where Iowa or Wisconsin just holds your receivers all day with both arms and the announcers say “can’t call it every play” and that’s that? Lol cause we have

Oregon state rushed for 78 yards on 3.1 YPC in Ross Ade stadium in 2021. They lost 30-21 to a Purdue team that finished 4th in the big ten west. Aiden Oconnell didn’t take the job from Jack plummer until 4 games later. Would have been much uglier if that had happened.

Not sure how you lost to them later In the year since we are so shitty. In the shocker of the century, 99% of their fans decided we got off easy and they’d have beat us had they played Nolan earlier.. and also mountains and central Indiana is ugly. Till one of their fans noted that Oconnell didn’t play for us and if he had Purdue might have won by 30.

But you missed the point

But you missed the point

I don’t like Oregon
    I'm guessing they don't like you either.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,668
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

LawDawg1 said:

Arc said:

chuck said:

My msg to our guests,

Show up. Spend your money. Be polite and mostly quiet at Husky stadium. Gaze in wonderment at the mountains, if they're not engulfed in and obscured by an atmospheric river. Be sure to take a walk on the beach for perspective.

Ive lived on the west coast. Terrible Italian food made by people named Emily and Chad. Terrible drivers. Passive aggressive people who don’t know how to make it through a self check at target in less than five hours.

The same line… “we have mountains here”… as if you showed up to flat land and built the mountains yourself.

Stay. And the week before UW plays Perdue, give us five reason why Perdue wins rather easily. We need it

Do you know who has the best record in conference against Ohio state in the last 25 years? Purdue!

Your point? WSU has beaten Oregon 4 of last 8 times. Arizona State has beat UW 13 of last 15 times. Stanford has beaten USC 9 of last 15 times. Oregon State has beating Oregon 2 of last 3 games.
    That the conference outside of a few teams is not trash.. which I read here the other day. I never thought the pac 12 sucked lol
    1. Indiana
    2. Purdue
    3. Rutgers
    4. Minnesota
    5. Iowa
    6. Nebraska
    7. Illinois
    8. Northwestern
    9. Maryland
    All would be 6th or worse, at best, in the 2022/2023 PAC12. Those programs are middling football schools, at best. The B1G is tOSU, Michigan, Penn State, and a bunch of dwarves. USC, UW, Oregon all slot in ahead of the schools listed above. This is not even a question.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

LawDawg1 said:

Arc said:

chuck said:

My msg to our guests,

1. Indiana
    2. Purdue
    3. Rutgers
    4. Minnesota
    5. Iowa
    6. Nebraska
    7. Illinois
    8. Northwestern
    9. Maryland
    All would be 6th or worse, at best, in the 2022/2023 PAC12. Those programs are middling football schools, at best. The B1G is tOSU, Michigan, Penn State, and a bunch of dwarves. USC, UW, Oregon all slot in ahead of the schools listed above. This is not even a question.
    Iowa probably deserves to be left unmentioned with Wisconsin and Mich Jr
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

LawDawg1 said:

Arc said:

chuck said:

My msg to our guests,

1. Indiana
    2. Purdue
    3. Rutgers
    4. Minnesota
    5. Iowa
    6. Nebraska
    7. Illinois
    8. Northwestern
    9. Maryland
    Iowa probably deserves to be left unmentioned with Wisconsin and Mich Jr
    all 3 of those schools are worse than UW, Oregon, and USC too
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

LawDawg1 said:

Arc said:

chuck said:

My msg to our guests,

If you didn't understand that the pac12 sucks then you won't last long.

Just certain teams in the pac suck less than the majority of the teams in the big10.
    I disagree. However.. in a bowl environment or preseason, yes. Both football and basketball has a lot of attrition involved
    Start here: https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/32182/a-welcome-message-to-newcomers-revised-september-2-2022/p1

Advanced knowledge (AI): https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/19794/new-glossary-of-hhb-terms-and-catch-phrases-revised-may-2015/p1
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    EwaDawg said:

BangaRang said:

15 posts in and Boiler still is languishing

Take a deep breath and drive up to West Beach with the wife/life partner and gain a little perspective.

Come back and we can discuss futbol and life more civilly

TYFYS

He is the new @Arizona123, @Kaepsknee, or @46XiJCAB. Or perhaps the idiocy of all three rolled into one.

We beat WSU in the snow!

LOL…
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,655
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

EwaDawg said:

BangaRang said:

Take a deep breath and drive up to West Beach with the wife/life partner and gain a little perspective.

TYFYS

He is the new @Arizona123, @Kaepsknee, or @46XiJCAB. Or perhaps the idiocy of all three rolled into one.

We beat WSU in the snow!

LOL…
    You? guys got destroyed by that team on a crisp fall day in Pullman.
  • Options

But you missed the point

But you missed the point

I don’t like Oregon
    Purdue has a CFB team?
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

EwaDawg said:

BangaRang said:

TYFYS

We beat WSU in the snow!

LOL…
    We won at WSU!

In the Snow!

I can hear the laughs coming from B1G fans when you run that up the flag pole.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

EwaDawg said:

BangaRang said:

TYFYS

We beat WSU in the snow!

LOL…
    Oregon is 4 of last 8 against WSU.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,655
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

EwaDawg said:

BangaRang said:

TYFYS

We beat WSU in the snow!

LOL…
    We won at WSU!

In the Snow!

I can hear the laughs coming from B1G fans when you run that up the flag pole.
    Will they laugh as hard as when they see all the dumpy Oregon fans like you?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,056
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

But you missed the point

But you missed the point

I don’t like Oregon
    20 posts man… finally brought something to the table.
  • Options
    BoilermakerDBoilermakerD Member Posts: 24
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

LawDawg1 said:

Arc said:

chuck said:

My msg to our guests,

1. Indiana
    2. Purdue
    3. Rutgers
    4. Minnesota
    5. Iowa
    6. Nebraska
    7. Illinois
    8. Northwestern
    9. Maryland
    Iowa might win the pac12 this year and we’ve won 3 straight at their place.

I’ll leave the sentiment from Ohio state rivals forum

“ Yeah, we heard how PSU was going to come in and dominate the BIG, and then it was Nebby.... Same old song and dance, they get into the BIG and get destroyed by the teams in the BIG... BIG has a way to just destroy your team through the gauntlent... Look how many teams get injured through the season, it is insane...”

This is stage 1 of the Nebraska life cycle. By 2019 they were all unanimously of the opinion that they wished they could go back to the big 12.. and they can honestly take their sorry asses back there any time they want. Now, 12 years later, humility has finally begun to creep in.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,504
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Canadawg said:

Purdue is doing the weather thing? So they're the coug of the B10

I remember beating Ohio state 49-20 in west Lafayette in 2018. Two weeks later, I think the field temp in Minnesota was close to 0 degrees and their OL averaged 330+. Had we played Iowa the next week, I think we’d have been in for a rough game.

But hey, I didn’t know we were welcoming Alabama, Georgia, LSU and UCLA into the big ten. Now I know

Hope you guys don’t lose…

Were they ready to rumble?
    You bet your fat nacho eating ass they were. You don’t average 330+ up front if you aren’t ready to rumble.