Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Kim Grinolds Deflection Game

12346»

Comments

• Boobs_Or_HarvBoobs_Or_Harv Member Posts: 82

When someone references the "Sarkish blowouts" of the last few years, just respond with:

"You mean like the Oregon State game? ;) "

Then proceed to publicly admonish the poster for not bringing anything to the table.

Great way to condescend to your paying customers as always.

How many times a day do you check on Kim and what she is saying?
    I have visited Dawgman.com twice since Jan 2011
    That's a lie.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    dnc said:

chuck said:

I can honestly say, the LAST thing I would be caught doing today is praying for a miracle for dawgman to be saved.

I'd consider going back tomorrow if Ecklund and Grinolds died in a fire and Samek got back involved to do something other than keep the peace and protect the feelings of his fucktard staff and business partners.
    I'd lead the "Go Dawgs!" cheer

I'd post 5 reasons and get banned of day 1.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    chuck said:

I can honestly say, the LAST thing I would be caught doing today is praying for a miracle for dawgman to be saved.

I'd consider going back tomorrow if Ecklund and Grinolds died in a fire and Samek got back involved to do something other than keep the peace and protect the feelings of his fucktard staff and business life partners.
    Obvious fix.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

chuck said:

I'd consider going back tomorrow if Ecklund and Grinolds died in a fire and Samek got back involved to do something other than keep the peace and protect the feelings of his fucktard staff and business partners.
    I'd lead the "Go Dawgs!" cheer

I'd post 5 reasons and get banned of day 1.
    Lather, Rinse, Repeat!

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club

yes I deleted a bunch of War and Peace posts. It's a pain in the ass having to scroll through all that chit on an iPhone/iPod.

No! Not the ones quoted with "disagree" as the response!!!!one!!!eleven11
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

yes I deleted a bunch of War and Peace posts. It's a pain in the ass having to scroll through all that chit on an iPhone/iPod.

No! Not the ones quoted with "disagree" as the response!!!!one!!!eleven11
    Disagree.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club
    edited July 2014
    Gladstone said:

They were never marched into ovens. Showers, yes. Ovens, no.

When someone references the "Sarkish blowouts" of the last few years, just respond with:

Then proceed to publicly admonish the poster for not bringing anything to the table.

That's a lie.
    Coming from a guy with 12,000 posts in 12 months, that would be hard for you to grasp.
  • Boobs_Or_HarvBoobs_Or_Harv Member Posts: 82

Gladstone said:

That's a lie.
    Coming from a guy with 12,000 posts in 12 months, that would be hard for you to grasp.
    Nice Kim Grinolds like comeback. Good to see some things never change around here.

Apologies for posting on your bored even though it's a message board and that's what people do.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Gladstone said:

That's a lie.
    Nice Kim Grinolds like comeback. Good to see some things never change around here.

Apologies for posting on your bored even though it's a message board and that's what people do.
    Boobs FIGHT! Boobs FIGHT BOOBS fight!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club

Gladstone said:

That's a lie.

Why the passive aggressive BS? You called me a liar, what do you expect?

I have publicly stated repeatedly that you're welcome to post here, so I don't know what else the fuck you want. Just like you accusing me of pouring dirt on your grave, whatever the fuck that means.

If you don't like it here, please go somewhere else. If you want to stay, then great, I'm happy to have you here.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club