Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Kim Grinolds Deflection Game

Comments

• FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    Anna Karenina is an awesome book and a bit easier to read than War and Peace. ALso, Edwin Starr is cool.
    Football coming soon. Football coming soon...
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Fenwick said:

Anna Karenina is an awesome book and a bit easier to read than War and Peace. ALso, Edwin Starr is cool.

After this thread, I've begun to think the season's just a myth

• FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    hey let's not wish time away

the season will be here and the cycle begins anew
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Fenwick said:

After this thread, I've begun to think the season's just a myth

If you actually read every word poasted in this thread the season will be here before you know it.

• longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,023 Swaye's Wigwam

When someone references the "Sarkish blowouts" of the last few years, just respond with:

"You mean like the Oregon State game? ;) "

Then proceed to publicly admonish the poster for not bringing anything to the table.

Great way to condescend to your paying customers as always.

How many times a day do you check on Kim and what she is saying?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    /prays for the 6th page
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club
    yes I deleted a bunch of War and Peace posts. It's a pain in the ass having to scroll through all that chit on an iPhone/iPod.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

yes I deleted a bunch of War and Peace posts. It's a pain in the ass having to scroll through all that chit on an iPhone/iPod.

Well, Stalin didn't leave long. Glad to see the gulag is back.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,485 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2014

Gracias, Castro...

But android >>>>>>> apple dreck
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    This must be how the Jews felt as they were marched into the oven.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    They were never marched into ovens. Showers, yes. Ovens, no.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club

When someone references the "Sarkish blowouts" of the last few years, just respond with:

Then proceed to publicly admonish the poster for not bringing anything to the table.

I have visited Dawgman.com twice since Jan 2011
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I have visited Dawgman.com twice since Jan 2011
    BHAM!

• VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    Kim is what he is, I doubt he grasps that some of his comments are so far out there in defense of Sark, that his credibility as a balanced journalist, as I assume he believe he is, is shot. I've mentioned it before but bring it up again as a reference, the chat room was a sea of comedy during signing days last February. Members were playing cat and mouse with Kim as they tried to talk common sense and avoid his moderator hammer.

Dawgman is what it is these days. There are fewer posters and lurkers, and hardly every information available that is not available readily at a number of free sites. Gone are the days of the juicy insider rumors and hidden gems,

I think it is pretty clear that Pete's program has shut access off to any insider stuff available to that site. It is all rather sad as it was once a vibrant source of entertainment and information. Some of us halfbrains remember what it once was and hope that a miracle happens that resurrects it from death's door. Maybe a talent infusion or something else, hell I don't know, it's not my business to try to save, but you would think the powers that be realize they have a serious problem. Most of the time it's a ghost town with few new threads. My membership is paid up over there, but I don't visit like I used to.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam

I can honestly say, the LAST thing I would be caught doing today is praying for a miracle for dawgman to be saved.

I'd consider going back tomorrow if Ecklund and Grinolds died in a fire and Samek got back involved to do something other than keep the peace and protect the feelings of his fucktard staff and business partners.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    The info that I've heard over time basically goes something along the line of Kim Jong Vino is a power hungry little midget while those that were former solid contributors have transitioned to more of a supporting role.

Over time, KJV has continued to take the place in a downward trajectory and has been warned by those "close" to him of the fact to no avail.

The silence of some of those individuals speaks volumes over there and the only time that you'd see Samek make appearances was when KJV stuck his foot in his mouth so bad that there needed to be some PR control and there was no chance that KJV or any of the other Lemon Party trio could mitigate it.