Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Kim Grinolds Deflection Game

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Two last parting shots for Kim Jong Vino ...

Your fucking twitter says that you can't wait for August because "it's about to get interesting" during football season under Petersen ...

What are you going to say when Petersen wins 10+ games his first season?

Also, enabling that you don't know where the 5-4 bullshit with Sark comes from and citing/defending the "well, I don't know about this 5-4 as Sark was 9-4 last year" further cements you as a fucktarded little bitch. If you can't follow what 4-5, 5-4, 5-4, 5-4, and 5-4 mean, you should go hang out with Softy at BCC.

And, @Butler Cabin, are you going to make that $10k donation to the Athletic Department in my name when Petersen wins 11 games during the regular season this year?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

pawz said:

When someone references the "Sarkish blowouts" of the last few years, just respond with:

"You mean like the Oregon State game? ;) "

Then proceed to publicly admonish the poster for not bringing anything to the table.

Great way to condescend to your paying customers as always.

Poor Aubbie. Can't win anywhere he poasts.
    I disagree. I think I win everywhere I poste. Some people are just incapable of seeing the truth.
    Paging @Swaye, looks like the death count needs another update.

Welcome back Aubbie. I think you'll fit in here pretty well these days. Like this bored you have high expectations for Peterman, and Peterman shouldn't disappoint during the season causing you to have to adjust your expectations down. You may just have a home after all Aubs.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

pawz said:

When someone references the "Sarkish blowouts" of the last few years, just respond with:

"You mean like the Oregon State game? ;) "

Then proceed to publicly admonish the poster for not bringing anything to the table.

Great way to condescend to your paying customers as always.

Poor Aubbie. Can't win anywhere he poasts.
    I disagree. I think I win everywhere I poste. Some people are just incapable of seeing the truth.
    Sweet, let's see if this can work again.
    "Come back, @UWKatie‌"
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    3 posts in a row by Tequilla. Tequilla is reaching Cockus territory in this thread.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Awesome. Aubs is back.

@dnc Death Tally will reflect it.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Was that fucker's mom a heavy drinker, or did kg just eat paint chips when he was a kid?

How does he go to games without getting his ass kicked? How does he walk around Seattle without getting his ass kicked? What the fuck is going on up there?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,908 Founders Club
    dflea said:

Was that fucker's mom a heavy drinker, or did kg just eat paint chips when he was a kid?

How does he go to games without getting his ass kicked? How does he walk around Seattle without getting his ass kicked? What the fuck is going on up there?

Why don't you get off the Humptwolips River and SAY IT TO HIS FACE!!!1!1!
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    It was also a Tequilla rant, so it's all good.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    edited July 2014
    So much win in this thread. I'm already a fifth of tequila and an 8 ball deep. Go America, and go Dawgs!