Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Kim Grinolds Deflection Game

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

Fuck off Tequilla, Christ.

There's a time to be a trolling ignorant slut and then there's a time to just be an ignorant slut ... you should learn the fucking difference.
    Exactly, so stop being an ignorant slut
    Twisting isn't your strong suit ... leave that to Kim Jong Vino
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,485 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

There's a time to be a trolling ignorant slut and then there's a time to just be an ignorant slut ... you should learn the fucking difference.

Im still wondering what your strong suit is...being long winded?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Tequilla said:

And for the mentally challenged around here, of Sark's glorious 24-21 conference record (fuck off Butler Cabin), 12 of his 21 losses were of the getting absolutely boat raced variety.

Glorious? You mean GLORIOUS?

Tequilla said:

And for the mentally challenged around here, of Sark's glorious 24-21 conference record (fuck off Butler Cabin), 12 of his 21 losses were of the getting absolutely boat raced variety.

Glorious? You mean GLORIOUS?
    That works ... or "glorious"

#sarkasm at its finest.

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

You remind me of the dumb fuck fucktarded kid that sits in the corner and plays the "repeat game" over and over ...

Either bring something to the table of value to ANYBODY, shut the fuck up, or find a Circle K to roll at.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,485 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

You remind me of the dumb fuck fucktarded kid that sits in the corner and plays the "repeat game" over and over ...

Either bring something to the table of value to ANYBODY, shut the fuck up, or find a Circle K to roll at.

I know more about football and business than you, and I also know the value of brevity.

PGOS 3, Taking-the-gloves-off 0

Thanks for playing
    edited July 2014

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I know more about football and business than you, and I also know the value of brevity.

Thanks for playing
    You know how to troll better than I do ... that's about it.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club
    I'm slowly getting tired of this pissing match.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,908 Founders Club
    edited July 2014

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Thanks for playing

I know this may come as a shock to you, but your effort the last 2-3 weeks would suggest otherwise.

HTfH
    pawz said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Thanks for playing

I know this may come as a shock to you, but your effort the last 2-3 weeks would suggest otherwise.

HTfH
    no shit dude, this isn't serious biziness

trigger finger getting itchy?

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club

Not at all. But I'm getting tired of "I know you are but what am I?" threads.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Middle school volleyball lockeroom fight up in here

This is what is stupid to me ... I can't think of a single thing that I've ever done to PGOS other than PGOS not liking the length of some of my poasts ... tuff shit if you don't like them ... just don't ignore them. Instead, PGOS trolls about as well as Duck fans win with class and just threadjacks thread after thread.

I think we all get it ... you don't like me. You've made your point. Move on. It's tired.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    edited July 2014
    "I know more about football and business than you, and I also know the value of brevity.

Thanks for playing"

It appears you know less about score keeping though.
    Tequilla said:

This is what is stupid to me ... I can't think of a single thing that I've ever done to PGOS other than PGOS not liking the length of some of my poasts ... tuff shit if you don't like them ... just don't ignore them. Instead, PGOS trolls about as well as Duck fans win with class and just threadjacks thread after thread.

I think we all get it ... you don't like me. You've made your point. Move on. It's tired.

i dont even dislike you. I just dislike some of your War and Peace manuscripts -- talk about thread jacks. At least my drivel can be easily scrolled past.

For the record, I also dislike the wikipedia copy/paste meme for the same reason
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    El oh el, pgos walked right into that one.
    APAG for the win

El oh el, pgos walked right into that one.

On the contrary, I knew that was going to happen. Funny chit though, hardy har har