Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Kim Grinolds Deflection Game

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,485 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2014
    Fuck off Tequilla, Christ.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club

Doogles said:

So much win in this thread. I'm already a fifth of tequila and an 8 ball deep. Go America, and go Dawgs!

Lucky bastard. I wish that was how my 4th of July's still went. Although I don't think I ever polished off an 8 ball by 11:39 am. That is impressive.
    maybe he's in Thailand?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

There's a time to be a trolling ignorant slut and then there's a time to just be an ignorant slut ... you should learn the fucking difference.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

3 posts in a row by Tequilla. Tequilla is reaching Cockus territory in this thread.

For those that think I never pay attention to what others say (even that butt plugged PGOS), that's breaking up a TL, DR, taking the gloves off rant into more 10-second Tom levels of attention spans ... which BTW is appropriate for the rank and file around here.

I haven't thought about Kim Jong Vino FS since I turned my computer on ... just thinking about it pisses me the fuck off. May be time to give him some truth (the kind that Aubbie could only dream of passing on) to think about.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Tequilla said:

And for the mentally challenged around here, of Sark's glorious 24-21 conference record (fuck off Butler Cabin), 12 of his 21 losses were of the getting absolutely boat raced variety.

Sark getting plungered so often was why I would get so pissed when Kim would say we were "close" under Sark. Teams that are close to Rose Bowls aren't getting plungered 3-4 times a year or having any 3 game losing streaks.

I love how Kim is acting like last year's 8-4 by Sark was good. Kim's the one who kept saying it was going to be special and feel different. It was really no different than the previous 3 years. 5-4 conference record. We improved a game because we had no LSU on the non conference schedule. Then we beat a shitty MWC team in a dreckfest bowl instead of blowing it like Sark did in 2011. Great season. The Don James standard.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club
    And if you don't agree with Kim, you're being silly and need a timeout.
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    At first glance I read the title of this thread as The Kim Grinolds Defecation Game. Is it not true that he shits himself all the time?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Tequilla said:

And for the mentally challenged around here, of Sark's glorious 24-21 conference record (fuck off Butler Cabin), 12 of his 21 losses were of the getting absolutely boat raced variety.

Sark getting plungered so often was why I would get so pissed when Kim would say we were "close" under Sark. Teams that are close to Rose Bowls aren't getting plungered 3-4 times a year or having any 3 game losing streaks.

I love how Kim is acting like last year's 8-4 by Sark was good. Kim's the one who kept saying it was going to be special and feel different. It was really no different than the previous 3 years. 5-4 conference record. We improved a game because we had no LSU on the non conference schedule. Then we beat a shitty MWC team in a dreckfest bowl instead of blowing it like Sark did in 2011. Great season. The Don James standard.
    When you have to start shitting on Don James to defend your coach, you've got the wrong coach.

• chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    Does anyone have a screenshot of Kimmy's tweet announcing that "Husky football is back" before gameday?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,485 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

There's a time to be a trolling ignorant slut and then there's a time to just be an ignorant slut ... you should learn the fucking difference.
    Exactly, so stop being an ignorant slut
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Tequilla said:

You mean like the Oregon State game? ;)
    I believe we've witnessed the birth of a new favorite catchphrase.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,902 Founders Club
    Fenwick said:

At first glance I read the title of this thread as The Kim Grinolds Defecation Game. Is it not true that he shits himself all the time?

Thanks for reading.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,336 Swaye's Wigwam
    Coca-Cola never mentions Pespi in it's advertisements. Hopefully this site decides to be#1 also someday.