Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

what im hearing re: p12 network/tv contract/boofs bouncin

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,824

RoadTrip said:

I expected this thread to have bouncing boobs from Colorado

@PurpleThrobber

It's not over yet.

The fail in this boy is strong.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I’m not sold on this bump on ticket sales. The team is changing conference, not local demos.

The Midwest teams travel. Not all of them, but the big programs do.
    Travelers would tOSU, the Michigans, Penn State, Wisky, maybe Iowa. How many will Washington get at home a year? Two? One more likely.
    Not Nebraska classy of you to omit Nebraska

I'm guessing Minnesota the first year, given that we haven't seen them in forever
    Fare poont, forgot about Brasky but so does everyone these days. Sad, used to be my #3 team.
    edited August 2023

I’m not sold on this bump on ticket sales. The team is changing conference, not local demos.

Travelers would tOSU, the Michigans, Penn State, Wisky, maybe Iowa. How many will Washington get at home a year? Two? One more likely.
    Oregon and Washington are the new OS and WSU of the conference. You will be attending Columbus, Ann Arbor and State Pen soon. But it will be quite a few years before you see a return visit.

But the visits from Minny, Ilinois, Northwestern and Rutgers will no doubt light a candle that just can’t be extinguished.

Unlike the carcass that was the Pac12, the Big 10 knows how to take care of their own.

And even though you are admitted. You ain’t their own yet.

And won’t be for awhile.

Something about souls and treasure comes to mind.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter

Plus we pack it for usc and oregon. As relevant as Utah has been ngaf when they come. Same for Stanford, zona and the rest. Apple cup sells out but that can continue if they decide. Add one good not conference game and you are getting a way better turnout in a season. This is not hard.
    Kaepsknee said:

Oregon and Washington are the new OS and WSU of the conference. You will be attending Columbus, Ann Arbor and State Pen soon. But it will be quite a few years before you see a return visit.

But the visits from Minny, Ilinois, Northwestern and Rutgers will no doubt light a candle that just can’t be extinguished.

Unlike the carcass that was the Pac12, the Big 10 knows how to take care of their own.

And won’t be for awhile.

Through some of the butthurt flourish, more truth there than some of us° would like to face. Best of the worst options for UW.

Kaepsknee said:

And won’t be for awhile.

Through some of the butthurt flourish, more truth there than some of us° would like to face. Best of the worst options for UW.
    There is definitely some butt hurt to this. And my take may have some hyperbole. But not much. The Big 10 and SEC’s goal is to get teams to the CFP. And the expansion only makes that policy skronger. And the teams that they favor will be the ones with the most…., well, flair.

Kaepsknee said:

RoadTrip said:

@PurpleThrobber

It's not over yet.

There are nicer sets of tits in Colorado. Just sayin’.

@RuffaloSoldier
    Pics or it’s a damnable lie!

Kaepsknee said:

RoadTrip said:

@PurpleThrobber

It's not over yet.

@RuffaloSoldier
    Pics or it’s a damnable lie!
    Too soon ya dam savage.

In other news, the Germans bombing Of Pearl Harbor has raised some doubts of what happens next.
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

And won’t be for awhile.

There is definitely some butt hurt to this. And my take may have some hyperbole. But not much. The Big 10 and SEC’s goal is to get teams to the CFP. And the expansion only makes that policy skronger. And the teams that they favor will be the ones with the most…., well, flair.
    The B10 Neophytes division with run train on the dreck of the Leaders and the Legends division. And there’s a lot of shit teams. But the conference doesn’t care about them and no one else does either. Gotta steal lunches off the cool kids table. .

Shhhh!!!

Let them have their? moment.

Reality is for Monday morning.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

Shhhh!!!

On Monday Husky fans are going to look at gohuskies.com and be disappointed that the B1G move didn't increase sales for the Tulsa game?
    edited August 2023

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

And won’t be for awhile.

The B10 Neophytes division with run train on the dreck of the Leaders and the Legends division. And there’s a lot of shit teams. But the conference doesn’t care about them and no one else does either. Gotta steal lunches off the cool kids table. .
    The West is weak for sure. But with a Conference this big, there is no rule where you play all the teams in your division. That will be out the window.

As I said earlier the Big 10 takes care of their own interests. And those interests involve the SoCal teams having success.

Congrats. You survived round one of the Super Conference sweepstakes. But don’t fool yourself that it’s more than that.
    haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

Shhhh!!!

On Monday Husky fans are going to look at gohuskies.com and be disappointed that the B1G move didn't increase sales for the Tulsa game?
    DIAFF
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,520 Standard Supporter

Kaepsknee said:

RoadTrip said:

@PurpleThrobber

It's not over yet.

@RuffaloSoldier
    @Doog_de_Jour -ISWYDT

The Wam is open for business.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

And won’t be for awhile.

The West is weak for sure. But with a Conference this big, there is no rule where you play all the teams in your division. That will be out the window.

As I said earlier the Big 10 takes care of their own interests. And those interests involve the SoCal teams having success.

Congrats. You survived round one of the Super Conference sweepstakes. But don’t fool yourself that it’s more than that.
    lol, okay.

The B1G taking care of their own interests was the act of telling/threatening Minnesota, Illinois, Indiana, Nebraska, Purdue, Iowa, Rutgers and Maryland that FOX wants Washington in the conference.

And Washington is going into the conference with what so far looks like a nails coach.